- Weekly DarkSpace
05/18/24 +1.0 Days
- Towel Day
05/25/24 +7.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Well so long Metaverse
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
 Author Well so long Metaverse
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-30 16:39   
i cant help but wonder what the big deal is about being a Uggie, i got more friends in this faction, i get more respect, im part of something other than just a clan, and apparently my words are more than just words, they mean something, now, i wanted a position in FS such as Combat Leader or wingman too someone and no one took it seriously, now im in VCA, im being watched closely and sooner or later imma get a say on what goes on in the clan but i'll wait and see what happens, and melly thanx for being a friend and saying what i needed to hear, atleast your more rational than Crimson and coeus 2 of DS's Faction Hoppers X( but yeah, whateva

Email GothThug {C?}
Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2006-03-30 17:02   
Hmm this post has become a flaming post again.... it saddens me to see so many of my old friends from last patch almost screaming at each other due to the unfairness.....and to make a quick Note: VCA might be changing to ICC to help balance this game out....and since we have once agian reverted to the Combat/Engy clan we were originally....I have a feeling that if we do go to ICC, we will at least put up a fight so people can have more fun

NOTE: i use to help noobies till they started to yell at me....then i just gave up....plus Ants not ALL of UGTO is rude/careless/uncaring about their enemies....VCA for example (the first to join VCA kanman, me, leonide, night runner...ect..) promote good teamwork and try to make sure that other players on UGTO dont mirv ICC or K'luth Homesystems or use dictors in combat, in fact a lot of players can quote me on that. I despise the interdictor and bombing the crap out of your enemy. it makes the game no fun.

Sincerely,
One of the young veterans of last patch

shine
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-30 17:33   
I don't think anyone is really screamin and each other....these posts flame up and die down....it's about due to die down again...and so the circle of life continues...I just find this stop nuking debate funny cause it never happens=) Just have a bit of respect for each other, play with honesty and wait for the next patch...VCA...why not join kluth for awhile?

[ This Message was edited by: shine on 2006-03-30 17:34 ]

Nothing to see here...move along.

Email shine
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-03-30 17:33   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 16:39, Evil Go†h†hug wrote:
i cant help but wonder what the big deal is about being a Uggie, i got more friends in this faction, i get more respect, im part of something other than just a clan, and apparently my words are more than just words, they mean something, now, i wanted a position in FS such as Combat Leader or wingman too someone and no one took it seriously, now im in VCA, im being watched closely and sooner or later imma get a say on what goes on in the clan but i'll wait and see what happens, and melly thanx for being a friend and saying what i needed to hear, atleast your more rational than Crimson and coeus 2 of DS's Faction Hoppers X( but yeah, whateva

Excuse me?

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-03-30 19:17   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 16:39, Evil GothThug wrote:

Okay, Now your making this personal.

Im being completley rational, as Enterprise showed you in Friends chat. You've touched on too many of my nerves, going back on what you've said, time after time. It's enough for me, and it's the same for coeus. I Do faction hop, but only to help balance. I've never done it for personal gain, but to help the game itself. Coeus has only moved factions twice, to UGTO to join GTN, and to ICC to join S.W, do not call him that, Ever.

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-03-30 19:48   
No, I've moved four times. I tried out both UGTO and K'Luth in 482, for 1 week each - clearly making my intention to test out the faction ships & come back to SW known. And two more times in 483, once to K'Luth when 483 was released to test ships for less than a week, and then when Rocko got back from Iraq I went to UGTO to fly with him, we both later ended up on GTN, after about two weeks I all but quit DS, and when I came back I played as UGTO for about another week or so & finding so many UGTO & so few ICC or Luth, and finding their ships so overpowered I came home to S.W again.

I left to join Jaydawg on his fleet (BSS? Can't remember...) as UGTO, and joined up with Switchblade as K'Luth in 482. In 483, I joined up with Ospolos & company on KIN for trying K'Luth, and like I said, I joined UGTO to fly with Rocko in 483.

What are your "reasons?"

Like I said, Melly summed everything up better than I ever could. You did this to yourself Scott - and not for nothing but you deserve everything you got coming to you by way of how people treat you and react to you.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-03-30 19:49   
Quote:

I Do faction hop, but only to help balance. I've never done it for personal gain, but to help the game itself. Coeus has only moved factions twice, to UGTO to join GTN, and to ICC to join S.W, do not call him that, Ever.

GothThug = OWNED. Badly. Ouch. Hurt. BURNED. Holy tolito hot charcols on Sirius one you got burnt roasted to Kentucky Fried What The Hell It Was In The Over Too Long extra crispy chicken with no flavoring.

-Ent

Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-03-30 20:41   
Quote:

On blah, blah, Goththug wrote:

I'm going to have to disagree with you, Goth. Crim and Coeus are pretty rational, IMO. And calling them faction hoppers? For one thing, Coeus has been pretty stable in S.W for oh, say the past year or so. Crimson, while he may have jumped from GTN and back, then to Raven, is right in saying that he does it for balance. I suppose you could call him a fleet hopper, but that he does not do it for malicious reasons, not at all. By calling him a 'fleet hopper' I'll assume you meant that as an insult, and implying that he does it for personal gain, which he does NOT.

Furthermore, Goththug, I'll have to say this, but if anyone should be called 'fleet hopper' as an insult, it should be people like you. I've had relatively close relations with two of you who have switched to UGTO while we were on the losing end, you and Destructor.

You, Goththug, were on ICC. I suppose I could let you go on the excuse that you simply wanted to try out UGTO, and it wasn't your fault they just happened to be winning, but what really irked me is the fact that you bragged about your victories as a UGTO in the 'K'luth are dead' post. Oh, no, you didn't do it directly and outright, but the fact you had to post on the forums about the K'luth's defeat, number of UGTO planets in the MV, and your predictions for the ICC, well..that just ticked me off a little.

And Destructor. You are actually pretty good at combat. You do have respect from me, but I have to ask, why? Why would you join UGTO? We needed all the help and experienced people we could get, but you went over to the enemy. And now there's complaints about your nuking everything. A comment you made on friends chat about why you were bombing also made me rethink who you are. Why, Des?

Quote:

On 2006-03-29 14:47, Crimson {Fear} wrote:

If you want to see teamwork, I can show you team work... If Pete, Enterprise, Coeus, Bito, Lark, Duo, and Me get on as ICC for just one hour, we would most likley be the most co-ordinated fleet this patch..Why? We've worked together before, We're good friends, this is something maybe two active UGTO have.

Am I that bad a team player, Crim? You mentioned all the 'main' Raven but me.

[ This Message was edited by: Polaris {Starfury} on 2006-03-30 20:52 ]

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-03-30 20:50   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 20:41, Polaris {Starfury} wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-29 14:47, Crimson {Fear} wrote:

If you want to see teamwork, I can show you team work... If Pete, Enterprise, Coeus, Bito, Lark, Duo, and Me get on as ICC for just one hour, we would most likley be the most co-ordinated fleet this patch..Why? We've worked together before, We're good friends, this is something maybe two active UGTO have.

Am I that bad a team player, Crim? You mentioned all the 'main' Raven but me. :|

You can join in too =P

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-03-30 20:58   
Awww, does he have to? I don't want to have to wash his sheets again like last time...

Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-03-30 21:17   
Those weren't my sheets...you took those from room four....I was in room two... -.-

Thanks again for cleaning all our rooms, though. You did a nice job with the laundry, too.

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-03-30 23:02   

GothThug = OWNED. Badly. Ouch. Hurt. BURNED. Holy tolito hot charcols on Sirius one you got burnt roasted to Kentucky Fried What The Hell It Was In The Over Too Long extra crispy chicken with no flavoring.

-Ent

[/quote]

lol

Email Borgie
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2006-03-30 23:19   
Borgie i like your qoute... but isn't it backwards? Should it be...

Borgies nuking services, you rebuild it, i'll nuke it...

Nuff Said...

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-31 02:47   
i find it funny that you all think im a notorious faction hopper, honestly, i came here to build, not to fight but yes sometimes i do get caught up in fighting off people who try to take a planet from me (example was today in R33). i honestly dont see how you say i go back on my word alot cause quite frankly i dont, and kit i wasnt insulting them i was stating an opinion like i always do, just because they get upset with me and remove me from their buddy list means i struck a nerve or hurt them in some way if they take it like that then they were never really good friends to begin with, i emailed coeus just before i came back to DS expressing my love for his Fiction i thought we'd be great gamer buddys, Crimson i tested out your server, i remember i had great fun with you, i remember the fun of DS not the bad things.

here is my timeline of DS starting with October 2002

Subscribed in December 2002
Joined VIP Kluth January 2003
VIP Disbanded March of 2003
I went too ICC in April stayed ICC until i reached Admiral
Joined KSF June of 2003 which is a kluth clan
Got Promoted to Fleet Admiral July of 2003 and got kicked out of KSF and Joined BIS, Got kicked out of that too then in August of 2003 i joined what now is Clockwork Soldiers

August 24th 2003 I got Banned for 2 years 21 days

June 30th 2005 I joined the KES and left when 483 Came out which was in July, july 10th 2005 i joined Fatal Squadron, and stayed there for 9 months, March 25th 2006, I joined VCA UGTO.

As far as im concerned when i came back i switched Factions 3 times in a 10 month time span. so please Think about what you're saying when you accuse moi of clan/faction hopping it really makes me feel bad. also it makes me feel bad when you try to give me the 3rd degree and give me guilt trips i like VCA, Veron and Kanman have taken me under their wings and shown me what its like to be constructive instead of Destructive, for real their a good influence on me.

Thats my 2 cents

Email GothThug {C?}
RageStrike *Nick*
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-31 05:06   
With VCA going ICC and CEC going Kluth MV might be fun again, who knows.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020639 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR