- Weekly DarkSpace
05/18/24 +2.7 Days
- Towel Day
05/25/24 +9.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Hugely Disappointed
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
 Author Hugely Disappointed
Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-16 02:30   
Quote:

On 2006-12-15 06:36, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:

No, it's not. I work in computers thanks, and I've been using Windows Firewall ALONE for the past year, and I've had not one trojan, netBIOS, or virus attack come through it. It does the job FINE as long as you know what you're doing.

I'd think twice before doubting someone who works in the industry.

Goth, re-add me to MSN, and I'll give you a few links and even walk you through everything you need to know.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2006-12-15 06:38 ]

Jack I saw your pic man, your a kid. If you want to be an "a" typical teenager go right ahead, ............children, lol.

I work with computers "AND GET PAID FOR IT" you damn fool, "specificaly file system and hardware repair" And I also chip ps2's xbox's and soon x360's, windows firewall DOES NOT work very well, I could prove this to you but I dont do that stuff anymore. You must understand son my first computer was a new Commodore 64, granted I've only been working on them for money for 8 years but as you can imagine my 20 years of computer experience have somewhat of an edge over your 1 year of no trojans. "which isn't very amazing".
and jack it all depends on what your doing online, I could show you 100 different exploits in win firewall, but as I said I dont do that anymore.
I used to make yahoo booters, and I had to know how to get through, so...... your dumb, lol.
Don't even respond to this, just listen to your mother and go to bed.
I cant belive im arguing with a child.

So jack where do you work? what accreditations do you have? What "industry" is it exactly that you work for? OMG

Im not in the indusrty, Im in the business.
Do you manufacture computers???? lol

[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) on 2006-12-16 02:39 ]

\"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.\"
--Thomas Jefferson

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-12-16 04:19   
Quote:

On 2006-12-16 02:30, Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) wrote:
Quote:

No, it's not. I work in computers thanks, and I've been using Windows Firewall ALONE for the past year, and I've had not one trojan, netBIOS, or virus attack come through it. It does the job FINE as long as you know what you're doing.

I'd think twice before doubting someone who works in the industry.

Goth, re-add me to MSN, and I'll give you a few links and even walk you through everything you need to know.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2006-12-15 06:38 ]

Jack I saw your pic man, your a kid. If you want to be an "a" typical teenager go right ahead, ............children, lol.

I work with computers "AND GET PAID FOR IT" you damn fool, "specificaly file system and hardware repair" And I also chip ps2's xbox's and soon x360's, windows firewall DOES NOT work very well, I could prove this to you but I dont do that stuff anymore. You must understand son my first computer was a new Commodore 64, granted I've only been working on them for money for 8 years but as you can imagine my 20 years of computer experience have somewhat of an edge over your 1 year of no trojans. "which isn't very amazing".
and jack it all depends on what your doing online, I could show you 100 different exploits in win firewall, but as I said I dont do that anymore.
I used to make yahoo booters, and I had to know how to get through, so...... your dumb, lol.
Don't even respond to this, just listen to your mother and go to bed.
I cant belive im arguing with a child.

So jack where do you work? what accreditations do you have? What "industry" is it exactly that you work for? OMG

Im not in the indusrty, Im in the business.
Do you manufacture computers???? lol

Pictures mean nothing. You're obviously not very good at diserning age from pictures.

First bit of proof that shows you know not what you talk of:
"I could prove this to you but I dont do that stuff anymore.".

I've been using Windows Firewall for over a year, this does not mean that is all I have experience in. I've used all matters of hardware and software firewalls, and you simply do not need all of them as long as you know what you're doing. I have never once gotten a NetBIOS attack, nor any trojan, keylogger, or anything to that degree. Not even spyware through a standard port scan & probe. My machine is fine, and running free of any spyware, keylogger, etc, for the past year I've been using it - which would tell me it works just fine.

Second bit:
I work with computers "AND GET PAID FOR IT" you damn fool, "specificaly file system and hardware repair"

You work in hardware and OS repair. I work in software, and hardware, and know quite a bit about it, thank you. You're probably saying that Windows Firewall is rubbish because you've found virii on systems with WF turned on. I shouldn't need to tell you, but will just incase - A firewall will not stop a virus completly, users can still download varius harmful EXE files through firewalls. Most people who have virii on their XP SP2 systems, download it themselves.

Third:

2 years IT Practitioner, and 2 years Software Engineering, and am now going onto Games Design and Programming (which you will probably sneer at, because you know nothing).

Currently I work at ATI here in the UK as a Q & A, and whilst you may probably know what Q & A means, you'll probably tell me how this is 'boys' work, etc. Needless to say, I made a mistake using the word industry, you are correct in that matter.

I'd also gadly give you my IP, and let you 'booster' my firewall with your 'yahoo' madskillz.

You are a typical person in their (I'm guess) middle age, who thinks that age is everything, and that I know nothing. I could ask you if you've ever programmed a word of object orientated code in your life, or even written a program, or even used something as simple as HTML or PHP. I do all, and if you look closely in the Staff section of this site, you'll see I'm listed as a developer. That's because of several reasons, one of which is because I can actually code (although not to the level of Faustus).

And whilst I may still live with my parents due to the fact that I am finishing my university course, I could quite happily go live in a flat/appartment.

You are just an ignorant person that refuses to see reality, and prefers to stay in his own little world. If that's what you want to do, then by all means, go ahead and do that. In this world, and reality however, I know quite a fair bit about software, and computer protection.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2006-12-16 04:21 ]

Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-16 06:03   
OMG jack youve dug yourself a hole, Ive been to your myspace YOUR IN COLLEGE...... I hate liars.
Oh and jack Im 25, lol. dont test my patience, i mean it.

[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) on 2006-12-16 06:08 ]

\"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.\"
--Thomas Jefferson

Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-16 06:09   

PS I have your IP already, you do moderate a site, lol

First bit of proof that shows you know not what you talk of:
"I could prove this to you but I dont do that stuff anymore.".

And how does that constitue proof of anything......
Keep diggin jack, you might get your head out of your arse yet.

oh and jack, lol I do all kinds of different things. i was just talking to one of the admins about how many polygons/texture sizes and misc stuff so I can make up some 3DS models in max, but I got caught up in helping my friend build their page for their band so I never bothered "besides the games broke", and I can even cook, lol. you want the dl site of one of my first FPS games that i threw together a few years ago, or forget that they dont host it anymore I just checked, you dont want me "sniffin" around jack.

But I would think that the fact that you just lied to everyone here goes a long way towards the validtity of your statments.

because as I said YOUR IN COLLEGE
Friggin liar

And how did I find your myspace so quickly? lol I said I have your IP already. oh and i like your fruity FF stuff lol

[small][ This Message was edited by: Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) on 2006-12-16 06:29 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) on 2006-12-16 07:25 ]

--Thomas Jefferson

Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-16 06:34   
[quote]
On 2006-12-16 04:19, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
[quote]
On 2006-12-16 02:30, Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) wrote:
Quote:

I could ask you if you've ever programmed a word of object orientated code in your life, or even written a program, or even used something as simple as HTML or PHP. I do all,

Give him a hand, talk about full of himself, lol

And not to sound conceited but I knew how to do that when I was 14, I told you I had a commodore there was a whole lot of typing that went on there. And if you want to do the math, yes I was 6 years old when I got my first computer instead of a nintendo circa 1986-1987. I had a Mac too when they first changed from apple to mac, Id like to hit you in the face, lol, dont take it personaly....... oh wait , do take it personaly.

[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) on 2006-12-16 06:40 ]

--Thomas Jefferson

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-12-16 06:48   

Just be more careful in future.

warner_lowcharge
Admiral

Posted: 2006-12-16 07:40   
Oh Oh oH!

I had a C64 as my first "computer", and i'm a year or so older than gonzo!

I must have 1337-computor-skillz!!??oneone

No?

oh well, worth a try anyway

Stop acting like children, will you?

OR I'LL HAZORZ YOU WITH MY C64 COMPUTAH

[ This Message was edited by: warner_lowcharge on 2006-12-16 07:40 ]

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-12-16 12:28   
Gonzo, if anyone here is acting like a child, it's you. You're only a few years older then Jack, not much at all. Yet, somehow, you seem to know so much more. 8 years being paid eh? That means you started at 17. I guess if you say Jack is lieing, I could say you are also. Get over yourself.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-12-16 13:11   
by meaning you have his IP do you mean yer gonna do something with it? good luck lol jacks not dumb when it comes to computers and uhm protection kekekekeke by the way this has turned into a Flamey trashy hate fest between jack and gonzo i want this topic locked to stop furthure Incidents -.-

Email GothThug {C?}
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-12-16 14:18   
I havn't been on that myspace page for quite some time Gonzo, I finished my year in June. I have a half degree, which I'm going to take onto games design and programming.

If you want to keep pretending, that's fine. I know what I'm doing though, and I'll keep using Windows Firewall thanks, it's been working fine for the years I've been using it.

And it's such a shame your FPS isn't hosted anymore and coincidental too

And there's no way to fetch my IP address from any of my sites, as they don't log my IP (which is a handy little mod available for cPanel, which you cannot access). The only way you may have my IP, is if a moderator, or admin in DarkSpace told you, and they're not allowed to do that (bound by law).

I don't need to prove myself to you, or anyone else Gonzo. I've done enough here to prove to people that I do know what I'm talking about, via general helping, and working on DarkSpace things, such as DSCW (PHP), Prestige Calculator (VB), LUA scripting, etc, etc.

Oh, and I'm 20 by the way.

Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-16 22:43   
Quote:

On 2006-12-16 14:18, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:

And it's such a shame your FPS isn't hosted anymore and coincidental too

And there's no way to fetch my IP address from any of my sites, as they don't log my IP (which is a handy little mod available for cPanel, which you cannot access). The only way you may have my IP, is if a moderator, or admin in DarkSpace told you, and they're not allowed to do that (bound by law).

Jack man, Cain & able will sniif quite a bit you just need to know how to use it, and your "victum" be logged onto subnet, duh. and boom sniff sniff, I have your ip and everything else, but dont worry, I cant be bothered collecting viable poxies, But since you only run windows firewall I know what ports to use, lol but I wont, I give my word on that, I fix comps now not break them. "besides I said I dont do that anymore" and goth he offered his IP to me, lol. talk about dumb, but I already had it. And to the admins here I dont mess around with anything DS. so dont worry, besides im unsubbed now, cause im sick of the bugs.
Fetch your IP from sites, lol, shows how little you know jack.

Sniff the IP, then match the ip to a profile=not hard

PS they only host games on filefront for a year, i didnt know that. It was a fun little game, kinda like the original doom but better ie hi res But I admit it was kinda blocky, but it was 3 years ago .

Okay jack so Im gonna call ATI tech support in the uk, what day do you work cause Im gonna ask for jack, Im calling your bluff.

[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) on 2006-12-16 22:48 ]

--Thomas Jefferson

Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-16 22:57   
Quote:

On 2006-12-16 12:28, -RevenG- wrote:
Gonzo, if anyone here is acting like a child, it's you. You're only a few years older then Jack, not much at all. Yet, somehow, you seem to know so much more. 8 years being paid eh? That means you started at 17. I guess if you say Jack is lieing, I could say you are also. Get over yourself.

Thats wrong sry I started repairing comps for money in my basement when I was 16, lol. then I did it for awhile, while I went to school, "gotta pay for beer somehow". and then I did tech support for eastlink for like 3 months "couldnt stand tryin to explain how to fix things to morons" then I worked at a repair shop "SOS" and now I have my own little buisness started, by next year I should be moving into a larger facility. wanna try to poke anymore holes in my story, lol little pesemistic arent you for something that doesn't concern you.

[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) on 2006-12-16 22:59 ]

--Thomas Jefferson

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-12-16 23:32   
Gonzo DAMN IT! i've been patient with you and reasonable, STOP BAITING JACK! i will not tell you again, oh and that program you have....congrats dorkface you got keylogged have fun finding it...its embedded and not easily findable i should know cause i helped design those types of things yes im capable of doing many things although i did NOT script the thing a friend of mine did and i got backstabbed heh.....cain and able is nothing but a program that keylogs the user and if i report you to the manufacturer, you can get sooooo fragged its not even funny.... leave jack alone and i'll leave you alone plain and simple

Email GothThug {C?}
Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-12-16 23:33   
i started working in a internet cafe building pc's and installing XP from the age of 14, so lol u dont have to be 17+ to get paid for computers.

theres so many views of computing its complicated, ive been to many companys that tell you oh this computer tech is crap use this, and vice versa with another company, Computer has BILLIONS of variables, anything can happen with any peice of software.
u get?

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-16 23:42   
Alright, this is what I've gotten from Jack and Gonzo.

Jack is the obviously smarter of the two, being that he admits he doesnt have excellent knowledge in the field, but knows enough to help out most people with their problems. He also uses good gramar! Gonzo though, as I have found out, thinks he knows everything because he's older and has had more experience.

Listen, Gonzo, you may have more experience, but Jack knows enough to where he can help Goth. You may know 'better' ways, but Jack's way is by far the easiest and quickest way to go about keeping certain problems out of a computer.

Also I dont think you should be talking about hacking someones computer, or attempting to look up someones personal information. Seeing how even that is against the law, as well as against the RoC (I think?).

One more thing.. Anyone with a basic knowledge in coding and has access to Yahoo and Google can do the same things your doing, your not as high and mighty as you think.

[ This Message was edited by: Crim on 2006-12-16 23:44 ]

Email Supertrooper
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Page created in 0.028797 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR