05/25/24 +5.5 Days
- Weekly DarkSpace
05/25/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

22th - Enterprise
21th - Hobbyte

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
 Author DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 07:55   
Quote:

On 2008-06-06 05:41, Eledore[NL] wrote:
I could take this as words of a serial killer.
A serial killer would not care who gets flushed out as long as some one dies. (Preferably by his hands but he can't be to picky)

Anny case i'm of to my quarters. Knock on my door when your done voting.

Vote Abstain

(Seriously, i won't be back before sunday evening.)

A sloppy serial killer, but yes, it could.

I disagree with one bit though, a serial killer must prioritise, for they are on no-one's side but their own. A pirate can kill them by lynch and murder, an officer by lynch alone.

So, you go for the bigger threat first. I can quite easily empathise with the role.

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-06 08:34   
The vote tally is as follows:
GT - 2
Smartin - 1
Eledore - 1
Abstentions - 2

It takes at least four votes in order for an immediate lynch to be triggered. One player has not yet voted.

Remember: If the majority of players agree to abstain, no lynch will occur today. Instead, we will pass into the night phase.

You have roughly ten hours until the end of Day Two: Dawn. (I created this thread at 7:34 PM my time, and it's 9:32 AM now). Time is running out.

- Edit: Had to correct a vote tally mistake. It was pretty obvious on my part.

[ This Message was edited by: Marshal Sovietskovo Soyuza Grimith on 2008-06-06 08:35 ]

Goto the website of Grimith
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 09:54   
Goth, i abstained my vote because i wanted to be neutral in this discussion because, in my mind at least, i killed rob because i think that i partially convinced bard at the end so i dont wanna open my mouth and make another mistake...

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 11:46   
Im probably going to get killed soon so im going to say it while i can.

Its pretty obvious now GOTH and Eledore are the pirates.

The serialkiller is YIIMM but getting him lynched right now would be shooting ourself in the foot. We need him to stop the pirates.

GothThug-
He has constantly said of his investigative role. Search back early on if you dont believe me. This made many to believe he was the investigative officer, but goth did nothing to deny it after people said this. Only someone who wouldnt care about the crew would do such a thing. Meaning hes likely a killer or a pirate.

Saurd was killed before he could speak much. But as we have seen Saurd's logic skills is very good and he is often accurate in his assumptions. And who do you know he suspected goththug

Eledore-
Eledore and bard have both been supporting goththug early on... too early. Before someone would probably know each others role, they were supporting each other. Eledore supported in a subitle way by saying that goth was only defending himself, making goth seem innocent.

Now he knows they both cant be saved through logic. So he resorts to attempting to argue with other people in making a distraction so people cant decisively lynch the pirates. For example the argument between smartin and eledore.

If you dont believe me, just do your own research and look at what these two in the past have said.

YIIMM-
Well he hasnt really denyed being a killer. After eledores claim, yiimm hasnt denyed it.

But choosing to get him killed would be the worst move, because yiimm is our only hope at killing the pirates before they all kill us. So inorder to allow yiimm to stop the pirates, we must all act decisively and vote GothThug.

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 12:01   
WITHDRAW VOTE

Doda has opened my eyes but...

you have basically drawn attention away from yourself but i do beleive that you could be the pirate. im not sure but you have played on the arguements that everyone has had and now you are accusing them even to the point that you have given them roles.

VOTE: Doda

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 12:34   
Quote:

On 2008-06-06 11:46, doda *EP5* (No Longer Exception...) wrote:

YIIMM-
Well he hasnt really denyed being a killer. After eledores claim, yiimm hasnt denyed it.

Because frankly I don't see the point denying anything. The rest of the crew wouldn't believe me if I did.

Anyway, I feel like you've more or less condemned me to death by pirate.

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 12:36   
ive probably condemned myself if doda is the pirate and he isnt lynched...

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-06 12:47   
GT - 2
Smartin - 1
Eledore - 1
doda - 1
Abstentions - 1

It takes at least four votes in order for an immediate lynch to be triggered. One player has not yet voted.

Remember that, if the majority has not decided before the end of the phase, the person with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, I'll roll a die.

You have under six hours until the end of Day Two: Dawn. (I created this thread at 7:34 PM my time, and it's 1:45 PM now). Tick-tock, tick-tock...

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 15:56   
why is doda is such a hurry to get rid of me? a simple Plain Officer....didnt you know? plain normal officers have Investigative roles too? if you didnt you dont know your laws very well doda...in either case Doda my dear you have overlooked 1 thing.....you arent even defending yourself against Accusations that you ARE in fact a killer, because if i recall not to long ago about a few years back you have a history with Violence and got arrested for the Murder of another officer...but that case was dismissed due to lack of Evidence.....also i might add that since i've been watching old shows such as CSI=Crime Scene Investigation on the Holo-Computers that, the Evidence is Circumstantial until we find more, and at this point the Evidence is against Doda....not against me, because the Killer is sloppy, he doesnt know how to pick the lock i Designed for my quarters, it requires an Algorythmic Code to unlock the Doors...whereas the killer has access too others quarters...

That being said...*withdraw vote* Smartin and *vote* Doda

Its obvious he wants to be quick to judge so screw this mess...Doda is being too obvious

Email GothThug {C?}
doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 16:13   
Quote:

On 2008-06-06 12:01, Deltaflyer *OPS* wrote:
WITHDRAW VOTE

Doda has opened my eyes but...

you have basically drawn attention away from yourself but i do beleive that you could be the pirate. im not sure but you have played on the arguements that everyone has had and now you are accusing them even to the point that you have given them roles.

VOTE: Doda

I am accusing them, but the facts are right in front of your eyes. Go look at the earlier converstations. I dont really care if you vote against me, but letting goththug get away with killing us isnt good.

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-06 16:36   
GT - 2
doda - 2
Eledore - 1
Abstentions - 1

Remember that, if the majority has not decided before the end of the phase, the person with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, I'll roll a die.

You have two hours until the end of Day Two: Dawn. (I created this thread at 7:34 PM my time, and it's 5:34 PM now). Better choose the right one...

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 18:15   
only an hour left....this is not goin well....i dont know who to trust...and i think im being followed...OH NOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Email GothThug {C?}
Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-06 18:50   
Day Two: Dawn has expired. Triggering lynch (with the roll of a die)...

- - - - - - - - - -

And so the surviving seven discussed and debated and bantered and argued and defended and discussed. Suspicion ran rampant in the ranks, with accusatory fingers flying everywhere. One person abstained, one person refrained from voting, and everyone else pointed fingers at each other.

"It's Smartin!"
"It's GothThug!"
"It's Eledore!"
"...No, wait, not Smartin!"
"It's doda!"
"This is madness!"

All day, they spent debating, with no clear majority coming up. However, by day's end, the officers had narrowed it down to two: GothThug and doda. But they couldn't narrow it down further.

How would they resolve this dilemma? They could launch both of them out of the airlock, but they risked killing someone innocent. Finally, one of them came up with an idea...

"Let's have someone pick a number, and GothThug and doda try to guess what it is. Person who is closest to the right number is clearly guilty, and so should be murdered."
"..."
"That's retarded."
"Who's going to pick the number?"
"There's no neutral party here."
"We could ask the ship...?"
"I don't think so."
"Yeah, if we could ask the ship questions, we'd already know who the killers were."
"Right..."
"..."
"What about Rock/Paper/Scissors?"
"What?"
"Listen, we don't need a neutral party for this one. Best two of three, to make things easier."
"...That's retarded."
"Sounds fair, though."
"Yeah. All right."
"Isn't there some other way?"
"If you keep complaining, I'm throwing you out."
"It's what the majority ruled."
"RPS it is!"

And so the two officers, under pain of death, were forced to duel each other in a game of Rock/Paper/Scissors...

Ten minutes later, the ship's speakers spoke.

"GothThug the Officer has disembarked."

The tie had resulted in the death of an innocent.

Filled with the realization that the killers still remained, the officers retired to their rooms... hoping to last until dawn.

- - - - - - - - - -

Day Two: Dawn has ended in the lynching of an Officer. There are six players left.

Day Two: Dusk has now begun.

All players who are capable of performing night actions, you have twenty-four hours to PM me with what you wish to do. Everyone else, you're not allowed to discuss the game until then.

Once the window of time has passed, or once everyone who can perform night actions PMs me, Day Three: Dawn will begin.

- Edit: Changed the post from a placeholder to the end of the phase. As a reminder, you cannot post in this thread until the new days begins.

[ This Message was edited by: Marshal Sovietskovo Soyuza Grimith on 2008-06-06 19:06 ]

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-06 20:41   
All PMs were received regarding night actions. Ending the Day Two: Dusk phase by consent from the folks who have night actions....

- - - - - - - - - -

The third day began in the same ominous way as the second day had. The survivors on the ship gathered in the common room where the first dead body had been found, and they began to count themselves.

YIIMM... check.
Eledore... check.
doda... check.
Larky... check.
Smartin... check.

Someone was missing.

"Where's deltaflyer?"
"..."
"Let's go!"

And so they all went as a group to the room of deltaflyer... the innocent to keep themselves together, and the guilty so as not to cause suspicion.

What they found, sadly, was the brutally murdered corpse of deltaflyer.

After recovering from this sad sight, the survivors did to deltaflyer what they had done to everyone else: They pitched him out of the airlock. The ship was soon to chime in.

"deltaflyer the Officer has disembarked."

Another innocent down.

The remaining five returned to the common room, eyeing each other with suspicion. They were confident that there were two killers on-board, but they weren't entirely sure who...

- - - - - - - - - -

Day Two: Dusk has ended in the murder of an Officer. There are five players left.

Day Three: Dawn has now begun.

Please discuss amongst yourselves and decide who you think the guilty party is. There are five players in the game, so it will take three votes to trigger an immediate lynching.

You have twenty-four hours to discuss and vote.

Warning: There are three officers and two killers left on the ship. Failure to lynch one of the killers in this phase could result in death for all remaining innocents. Choose wisely.

- Edit: Typos to fix.

[ This Message was edited by: Marshal Sovietskovo Soyuza Grimith on 2008-06-06 20:44 ]

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 23:53   
After reveiwing my case files I am starting to grow werey of Eledore. Mostly because my case files were not on my desk. The only reasonable explanation for this is the fact that eledore didn't have any time on his hands because he was to busy murdering another fellow officer.

Also I found it suppcious that he was so quick to want to lynch me yesterday due to a simple joke. Clearly he is trying to hide something.

Vote: Eledore

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022980 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR