No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Care to use this if there are going to be truces?
 Author Care to use this if there are going to be truces?
Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2002-08-25 17:31   
So I got scolded for shootin some Ugto in the MV. Me being ICC, I found that a bit odd. I stopped...eventually and everyone lived...but this was news to me.

Last I checked, when my clan approached certain elements of the Ugto for a Non involvement do-hicky, they said no.

Since I really can't be accused of not playing the MV enough, I'm not sure how this came about. And who agreed with it? And why certain elements in the ICC think they can speak for the whole Faction? If they could, we would have no Truce...we would have surrendered 2 weeks ago.

If there is going to be these complex Non Agression Pacts, Truces and or Alliances, please use the proper forums for it so the rest of the Dark Space players can know whats going on and have a voice in their games future.

Novacat
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2002-08-25 21:22   
Uhhhh..... right now the ICC are in a bit of a reform, Lark of Eternity is officially and unofficially the ICC leader, while theres a group of officers as well, and so far everyone IS listening to lark, as she has been busting her butt off for the ICC, hell, theres one time she stayed up 2 days straight, and her hard work has payed off, the ICC have become a force to be reckoned with on the Metaverse

but for those returning to the ICC, it is WAY Diffrent, the ICC is more organized than ever (theyre even more organized than the UGTO and Kluth by far now)

Goto the website of Novacat
Patlukowsky
Marshal
Mercenaries of Andosia

Posted: 2002-08-25 21:40   
i have to agree to red...

ICC did pretty good work this night in the MV....grats from me

but also i have to say grats to the UGTO which fighted over 9 hours for the BD system......

cya all in space and have fun

Email Patlukowsky   Goto the website of Patlukowsky
Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2002-08-25 22:16   
So, in which way does that answer the diplomacy question? On one hand I got Ugto telling me not to shoot them. The other I have an EAD blast me to bits. On my third hand (cause I'm freaky like that) I hear that only Agents are truced with certain elements of ICC...

Since I play the MV pretty constantly and no one has yet to really explain this "truce" thing to me (unless explaining how dedicated the ICC leadership is to the mv is code for something) then I will assume that only the Agents are truced and the rest of us...the non important members of ICC, the ones not informed of out leader's plans (I didn't know my clan was being lead by the Agents...I thought we ruled by consent) will stand back and mewl silently our approval of all things ICC.

Novacat
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2002-08-26 14:50   
S.W. pretty much lost their leadership when they all went into Purgatory (you want to be leaders, dont go into purgatory, its that simple)...... Lark just happened to come along and lead the ICC out of the very bad times it was having

Goto the website of Novacat
Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2002-08-26 17:31   
Still not answering my question... and by the way, what are you talking about? I've never been to purgatory and neither has anyone I've ever met (near death experiences never brought me anywhere except a bright room filled with doctors)

My question, which can be answered by any ICC or Ugto, is: What is the extent of our truce? What are the rules to which to abide by and when does it expire?

As for leadership and ICC, I don't understand this sudden hostility towards me and my clan, I'm pretty sure we've been helping out plenty in the MV and I'm pretty sure this aint the Forum in which to discuss this.

Skuriti3
Cadet

Posted: 2002-08-26 17:40   
Juxt, I think I can answer part of that. There was/is no "official" truce as such.

Agents and others that were involved in attacking the kluth, got support from the uggies. To start, it was a couple of GTN members, we were all advised not to shoot upon them as they weren't there to fight ICC, but to drive back the kluth. There are no rules drafted up, there are no end dates etc.

I would perhaps call it a non-agression pact. In saying that, if your attacked by an EAD and he fired the first shot, then shoot back.

Octurion
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2002-08-26 19:49   
Quote:

On 2002-08-26 14:50, Red Kerensky {Continuum} wrote:
S.W. pretty much lost their leadership when they all went into Purgatory

What is this BS!!!!

SW has never given up in the MV. For the last few months we have done all we can to save the ICC. I can even think of times when we have had to fight off an UGGY invansion( thats alot of EADs) by our self. There has even been time when we were told help was on the way and it NEVER came. So dont say SW stop fighting, the ICC would be die right now if SW, and a few other people, have not been working their butt off to save it.

As far as Lark, she is doing a great job getting everyone into the MV, but there are other people playing too and doing their best aswell.

I am sorry if I sound alittle mad but I am, and I am not going to take things like what Red said laying down.

Deleted
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2002-08-26 20:45   
Red, you need to chill out with anything resembling a criticism of SW. 6-8 SW's were more active in MV than anyone else for a long stretch of time. At least, they were the only one's I ever ran into in numbers. Time will tell when it comes to what has really changed in ICC.

Coombie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2002-08-27 00:30   
I agree S.W have always been there fighting for the ICC and now you dis them coz you found a new "great leader" in Lark:) the ICC should be thanking S.W.

ps: Lark your arrogant childish cocky manner amuse's everyone alot keep it up we always need a good laugh your sending of gloating msg's to our clan channel is so funny.

AgentFritz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-08-27 02:22   
You can't blame the recent ICC victorys on one person. It was a combined effort, with a bunch of different people. For once, the ICC, SW, Agents, IMO, Whoever else, Joined hands and decided NO, We are going to not go into the night, we will fight on! <--Independence Day Rip* But still, We all worked together,

WE ALL DID

The ICC won these battles, and well, we are rocking now!

Soooooooo... Instead of bashing each other, how about we all go to teh pub and get some drinks and relax, Oks?

Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2002-08-27 17:35   
Here! Here! I'd buy us all a round, but I'm not sure if I can afford it!

But...and I slap myself for doing so... I feel I must make one last comment on what I've read here...

Not speaking for my clan in anyway, I might add.

Just because S.W plays a lot on the M.V, regardless of the situation, does not mean we were once nor ever leaders of anything. We don't even have a leader of our Clan. (we do have founders)

I've always played this game to have fun. I've never sought to make enemies and I've always tried to befriend my opponents. Never taunted, never cheated and (in most cases) always tried to help my faction and my Clan. Those are the reasons I joined my Clan, because I saw them as kindred players interested in having a good time without strife or fear of bad blood.

I'm going to lounge in Purgatory now, cause at least I know Heaven is a sure thing.

Purgatory: The period of time between Vice Admiral and Admiral. Roughly 12000 prestige.

Octurion
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2002-08-27 21:55   
HERE! HERE!

Jux you are right we are here for fun.

It is just i am feed up with people bad mouthing ICC and its players. Yes we do have a few weakness but all the factions do.

As far as I care ICC is the best faction with some really good players.

But, now its time to go play and have some fun.

Page created in 0.018523 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR