Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » MoA on strike... read the news
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author MoA on strike... read the news
Seraph
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-11-11 23:25   
Gods spffff

Koda
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2002-11-11 23:44   
i suggest that if you really want something to be done, form an alliance with all the ICC and have no one play as Ugto in the Mv Let the Icc
and kluth duke it out till they see that if u pay 10umteenbillinsillincreds/ resources and all u got was a big fridge box armored in duct tape , id ask for my money back

hey let the station be Uber ,,,,,,who doesnt like Star WArs really ,,,,,im not sayin copy SW but i am saying a least get what u pay for

Keyser Soze
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2002-11-11 23:45   
Fine, take away our heavy armor, whatever... I'll still play ICC (as long as my fleet does) and I won't complain to either: get someone else nerfed, or cry when *I* get nerfed.

As was pointed out to me today in FA, it's just a game.

I think Ugto could kick some major booty if they would log in and stay logged in (then again, I have this complaint even with my own fleet/faction).

The only folks lately that I have seen en force in the MV is the Kluth PB fleet (of course, it's always at 4am in the morning when no one else is on, but hey, this is a global game).

Whatever, I still vote that ALL faction tech stay FACTION SPECIFIC.

Elf-Kluth
Cloak-Kluth
etc.

Shields-ICC
Pulse-ICC
etc.

Flux-Ugto
Armor-Ugto
etc.

But wiser heads than mine make the rules around here.

See you in the servers, with whatever equipment you have. It will be fun playing with/against you.

L8r

DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-11-12 00:46   
@Pat
I tested flux!
Ask Neo-21
It's blocked by armor
Test:
Battle Dread: Lots of flux (dunno how many)
Shoots!
UGTO Scouts dies
UGTO dessie is cripple
I loose my front heavy armor
Shoots again!
I am at 34% hull, all systems doomed

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
Skuriti3
Cadet

Posted: 2002-11-12 01:04   
Quote:
i was in a station, alone, with no cover a assault cruiser attacked me, i had no chance, had to evade the question is not, why was it impossible to destroy that ship; its a SUPPLY-STATION, i know that well but, why was the cruiser able to endanger me, the way he did, why was i pressed into a evasion, unable to survive without it that must be changed

Simple really Bumblebee, your a support station. Note the word SUPPORT. Not meant for solo combat/capping runs, although this is what a lot of people tend to use it for. So you got caught out in the open, any decent cruiser pilot knows all he has to do is stay out of range of your beams and dodge.

I'm sorry, but your example doesn't have a lot of weight.

4cemje
Cadet

Posted: 2002-11-12 01:05   
We knew that, the question was shields, does it block?

Darkness_Shadow
Marshal
Mercenaries of Andosia

Posted: 2002-11-12 01:20   
OH I HATE THAT I HATE THAT!!!!!!!
When the ICC cry than all do many to have your own think.
But when the UGTO cry all say "dont cry"you have enought.

We will not have the best ships. We will have a little bit more not other.

WHY CRY THE ICC AND KLUTH AT LOUDEST???????????
HAVE YOU FEAR AROUND YOUR SHIPS????

I hate that !!!!!!!!!

-1 SYSTEM (BIGGER)
-1 HEAVY ARMORE AND RELOAD MORE IN THE STATION
-1 AWAY THE CL2K FROM THE KLUTH DESSY!!!
-1 AND THE ARMOR ONLY UGTO

NOT MORE AND NOT OTHER!!! WE WILL NO OVERDRAFT FACTION!!!

Also dont cry ICC and KLUTH.

LOOK THE META VERSE! THATS THE EVIDENCE!

Darky >(

Goto the website of Darkness_Shadow
Jim Starluck
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2002-11-12 01:22   
Pizza, I think the way it works is that Active shields block them, and Reactive shields don't...but don't quote me on that, I haven't tested it.

Email Jim Starluck
Teager
Cadet

Posted: 2002-11-12 02:30   
Baah, the way some (mostly K'luth Players) argue makes me pissed.
Sure, these people want to keep their Dessis with up to 5 CL2K!
But You have to see it form an objective point of view!
And tell "lern to hadle yout tech" to players who play UGTO since the beginning of the closed Beta is rediculous.
Imputing Bumblebee to make solo-runs in his station, too.

Did you ever ask why the K'luth Faction is the most chosen Team on FA Server? It is really hard to get in there cus everone knows about the K'luths' strongness. It's a fact.
And to take away the CL2K from Dessis is just fair. The K'luth will still be the strongest Faction.

NoPants2win
Cadet

Posted: 2002-11-12 03:09   
Ever wonder why ICC has more then twice as many players as kluth do? Of course you haven't. That because ICC is the strongest, its a fact. And what does that make you, oh right a hypocrite.

Goto the website of NoPants2win
NightDragon
Cadet

Posted: 2002-11-12 03:10   
the systems in the MV dont mean anything if only 10 people on one faction ever play, then its not that tehre ships are better, its the fact tehy are outnumbered simple as that, i did alot of whinning when ICC was the target for MV crap.

Really what type of "demands" are those?

They are going to change things its planed, im sorry that they wont bow to your will like a spolied child, let them balance it the RIGHT way im guessing thats comeing very very soon, like amonth or 2, if you guys really dont want to play MV or teh game for 2-3 months its really up to you, DarkSpace will go on without you so it really doesnt matter

Kluth do have beams and heavy beams

About the ICC ebing able to switch out sheilds for armor to be honest i would love for your whole fleet to come over to ICC and accutly use the sheilds and give me your guys opinion about it and not just in 1v1 battles either try it with 5 or 6 ships on each side then plz give us your opinion i will openly respect it

Yes the systems are off balance, do you raelly care that you have more planets than another faciton? i mean geez, as it is now, rescorce's dont matter, heck earth can make enough resorces to get a decent sized fleet up and running in about an hour Plus you can get back luna.

About the stations isnt that comeing up in the patch after this one??

I mean come on people give the ONLY guy codeing this game a break, he has been working with this game for a couple YEARS now.
He cant test everything out, and ssee how its goignt o be abused by everyone. even with 10 people you cant get every bug and abuse out of a system

And dont make statements about someone favoring any faction, mind you not to long ago UGTO was teh top dog, along with K'ulth so dont go making silly statments like that

Commander Cain
Cadet

Posted: 2002-11-12 03:36   
I hope your little boycot last forever. I dont really think any one cares

FYI..... I wont say who but I saw 2 MoA in MV today so I guess your fleet doesnt care ether.

LMAO

As for kluth losing heavy beams why dont you take another boycot from MV and learn how to fly your ships.

Patlukowsky
Marshal
Mercenaries of Andosia

Posted: 2002-11-12 03:58   
STOP THAT F****** LEARN HOW TO FLY UR SHIP

I KNOW HOW TO FLY MY SHIP

I PLAY THAT GAMES SINCE IT BECOMES CLOSED BETA, LIKE OTHER MoA TOO

I KNOW ENOUGH FROM IT

I KNOW TIMES WHEN ICC WAS s**t AND ALSO WHEN KLUTH WAS s**t

the systems

look at the time which is needed to cap the small systems
and then look whats needed to cap the big systems

[ This Message was edited by: Patlukowsky on 2002-11-12 04:02 ]

Email Patlukowsky   Goto the website of Patlukowsky
Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2002-11-12 04:02   
Quote: -1 AWAY THE CL2K FROM THE KLUTH DESSY!!!

U can have all my CL2ks..yes really..I dont need them

As I said befor, I use my torplaunchers until they are nearly empty befor I use any Cl2ks for the fight. only for fast moveing ship i tend to use them.. or crippled or if I feel suicide:P

since U all think we OW so bad with CL2k.. asK Evil bomber, Conger or whoever meet us in battle in MV befor, if we used our Cl2k much.

The main reason for CL2k are:
Lower energie use
Faster reload
Better range

That makes the CL2000 :
A better PD weapon
We dont have a high sig to long relaoding CL2000 (if we have to do a tactical retreat)

I even mount CL1000 in ships I need better PD..less recharge less energie

Hvy Armor vs Shields:

I sometimes play ICC on FA and mod now and then.
If I dont have good drives like AME or PFE (kluth and UGTO tech) availible I tend to mount hvy armor if I can get my hands on it, on a AC.
Reason for that is not the fluxwave, no its because hvy armor dont use enrgie a the shields do. therefor I have more energie for my weapons and speed. I also did not notice any maneuverbility change in the Assault cruiser. (could be but I didnt notice)

Flux waves:

As a UGTO on FA I try to mount as many fluxwaves on the ship i am flying atm.
I know for sure that Kluth armor wont protect against it 1st hand.
I single handed nuked 2 ICC stations (on FA server) systems to hell with a Assault destroyer (4 fluxwaves) while beeing under Josef and about 80 gu away from Varz ( he told me after in fleetchat hes systems were gone in a sec).

As a K'luth I fear this weapon most of all other, even with autorepair and 2 reloads on a Ganglia or Ultimate worker...U die quick and cant do a thing about it other then yell for help.
If I were UGTO in MV, I would fly Ass dest with flux-waves, torps and 2 flux beams. Condidering that 4 AssDest could wipe a kluth fleet and let the bigger ships kill them off makes that waepon second to none.
I doubt that ICC would have much chance againt it either, shields or no shields. Heck even Ass-Scout can mount 3 of those.

Admiral [PB] J.C. Szun

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2002-11-12 04:19   
prob with fluxes is that they damage all users (freindly and enemy) so you gotta watch where you use em or you take everyone out...

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.031062 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR