No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +5.6 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » ICC/UGTO Alliance!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author ICC/UGTO Alliance!!
PizzaTheHut
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-11-17 15:07   
I rather choke on my station than ally with uggy...

HELL NO

Skuriti3
Cadet

Posted: 2002-11-17 15:37   
Marco

Answer me these three questions if you would.

Who are you?

What fleet/faction do you represent?

How is it that you speak on behalf of all the ICC without other ICC fleets even having heard wind of this?

Planet Smasher
Cadet

Posted: 2002-11-17 18:17   
Quote:

On 2002-11-17 15:37, Noodle2037 wrote:
Marco

Answer me these three questions if you would.

Who are you?

What fleet/faction do you represent?

How is it that you speak on behalf of all the ICC without other ICC fleets even having heard wind of this?

Who am I? Well, my player name is Marco Landren. I was a former member of the PVC fleet. Anything else you want to know??

I chose the ICC fleet because to be honest I like the ICC ship designs more than the others. Sounds silly perhaps but there it is.

I don't speak on behalf of ICC or UGTO, I am calling on the leaders of both factions to join in an alliance against the alien K'Luth. It's up to then whether they accept it or not. But I will defend both sides equally against the K'Luth.

As an added note it should be pointed out that there are far more ICC plyers than UGTO players. And that a couple of the rather large UGTO fleets have recently bowed out of MV until things get fixed in such a way that they appreciate playing again. An alliance, however short, would give both the ICC and the UGTO an advantage over the K'Luth that neither side really seems to have right now. Take a look at the map and you'll see what I mean.

Time to die a gloriously stupid death boys! BOOYAH!!

Email Planet Smasher
Jim Starluck
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2002-11-17 18:27   
The problem (as I see it) is that too many UGTO players resent the ICC's recent success, and too many ICC are annoyed with the UGTO for the recent abandonment of the Metaverse. There's just two much hostility on both sides for them to work together. And, of course, the K'luth have realized that, and will probably wind up exploiting it.

Email Jim Starluck
Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2002-11-17 19:13   
There should be a limit on how much u can type in the forums, i mean jeeze that's alot to read, and i dont like to read, pictures are much easier for me. at least use paragraphs and stuff if ur going to type a novel.

¤Mind-Reason-Power-Truth-Life¤

[ This Message was edited by: Ae0n-X on 2002-11-17 19:18 ]

Planet Smasher
Cadet

Posted: 2002-11-17 20:28   
Quote:

On 2002-11-17 18:27, Admiral Jimmy {C?} wrote:
The problem (as I see it) is that too many UGTO players resent the ICC's recent success, and too many ICC are annoyed with the UGTO for the recent abandonment of the Metaverse. There's just two much hostility on both sides for them to work together. And, of course, the K'luth have realized that, and will probably wind up exploiting it.

Which is why now would be a good time for the ICC and the UGTO to form an alliance against the K'Luth. There are a lot of bad feelings between both factions, but remember, these are the 2 human factions. Shouldn't they be fighting against these invaders rather than fighting for them? In time as you say, the K'Luth will take advantge of it. Let's put a stop to that before it even starts.

Email Planet Smasher
warren
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2002-11-17 20:35   
i didnt run my sttaion into planet 2 times to have and allince

never

Planet Smasher
Cadet

Posted: 2002-11-17 20:40   
If any ICC or UGTO fleet members would like to talk seriously to each other about an alliance please contact me at @56431 for the ICC/UGTO Alliance room password. Only serious players need contact me. Any player who contacts me for the purpose of childish harassment will be reported immediately. Thank you.

Email Planet Smasher
Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-11-18 03:28   
Quote:

On 2002-11-17 20:40, Marco Landren[1st RA] wrote:
If any ICC or UGTO fleet members would like to talk seriously to each other about an alliance please contact me at @56431 for the ICC/UGTO Alliance room password. Only serious players need contact me. Any player who contacts me for the purpose of childish harassment will be reported immediately. Thank you.

ROFL!! You are so funny

Anyway to Jimmy about alliances:
I talked to a few fleets Fearnick screwed over and most agreed in an alliance VS any fleet Fearnick will be in.
I think this will be my only alliance untill he gets to sick of being owned by so many poeple that he starts to cry.

[ This Message was edited by: Twisted Barthezzz {C?} on 2002-11-18 03:36 ]

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Sky
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2002-11-18 03:49   
Oh man ! Sorry, but NEVER You will just be slaughtered if you stand in ICC or UGTO ways...

Sky.

Darkheyr ={NuKe Squad}=
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-11-18 07:33   
The Void Alliance refuses to sign any kind of cease fire or alliance treaty with the United Galactics Trade Organization. For the time being, while the probability of negotiations with single UGTO Fleets exists, we will not accept anything but a conditionless surrender from Earth Authorities. We cannot tolerate a government that condones this inhuman treatment towards their enemies and the usage of mass destructive weaponry like the Quantum Singularity Bomb.

As long as these circumstances prevail, the Void Alliance will stay at war with the United Galactics Trade Organization.

Signed,

Admiral Darkheyr
Void Alliance Secretary of Diplomatic Affairs

\"A little bit of weird with a dash of oddness.\" -Kitana

Email Darkheyr ={NuKe Squad}=
Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-11-18 08:06   
Quote:

On 2002-11-18 07:33, Darkheyr ={NuKe Squad}= wrote:
The Void Alliance refuses to sign any kind of cease fire or alliance treaty with the United Galactics Trade Organization. For the time being, while the probability of negotiations with single UGTO Fleets exists, we will not accept anything but a conditionless surrender from Earth Authorities. We cannot tolerate a government that condones this inhuman treatment towards their enemies and the usage of mass destructive weaponry like the Quantum Singularity Bomb.

As long as these circumstances prevail, the Void Alliance will stay at war with the United Galactics Trade Organization.

Signed,

Admiral Darkheyr
Void Alliance Secretary of Diplomatic Affairs

Not even against Fearnick?

Goto the website of Barthezzz
NiteHawk
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-11-18 08:10   
I think that if they did ally, they just go up attacking each other. Ventually one fleet would say, "SCREW THIS" and start capping the alley's planets...

It would never work

Email NiteHawk
Darkheyr ={NuKe Squad}=
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-11-18 08:11   
Errr....

*whispers* Go do anything you want to FearNick...but WE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING !

*fades into shadows*

\"A little bit of weird with a dash of oddness.\" -Kitana

Email Darkheyr ={NuKe Squad}=
Neostar
Cadet

Posted: 2002-11-18 09:26   
The mere fact that you have been at war for so long is a good indication that you couldnt hold an alliance together for political reasons alone, it has always been a human assumption that you were alone in the universe and therefore the highest technalogically advanced species, then you found us !!!.

We have walked the galaxys since you crawled on all fours, we have seen your race start and will no doubt see it end, you are consumed by greed, anger and self loathing, you have the ignorance to presume that only the kluth stand between your goals and assention to a higher state.

As is the case with all that are young, you know no bounds and have no fears, what you dont realize is what else is out here with us. Within this galaxy you have created a tidal wave and we are the first of what is currently rushing back in on your existence.

This my children is the start of a new age, an age that will change everything for all of us..

[ This Message was edited by: Neostar on 2002-11-18 09:36 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.027673 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR