No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +8.6 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Human Alliance... K`luth will not tolerate this
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Human Alliance... K`luth will not tolerate this
Commander Cain
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-07 02:03   
I just want to say that Ph34rd doesnt speak on behalf of Pitch Black or the K'Luth faction.

Thank you and good hunting

Cattraknoff
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-07 02:13   
Quote:

On 2002-12-07 01:55, Bolar wrote:
I'd have to agree with Nojj. If you want a realistic, fun game then it's not going to be balanced out perfectly. Anyways, what's realistically stable and fair in life? When programmers try to find a "perfect balance" between teams/factions/etc the game is ruined before they even get close to reaching the unrealistic goal.

I've quit several online games including UO and EQ after a year or so of playing due to the excessive removals of "aspects" in the game. I don't pretend to know how those games are progressing or what's changed in them since I left, but I do realize what caused me to quit them.

It was too much tweaking and nerfing from players whining about something not being fair or balanced enough. Implements in the game made by control-freak programmers who didn't care at the time about the consequences the changes would make to the majority of players and the effects they would have on the general atmosphere of the game.

Ah well... that's my rant. I really hate to whine about whiners but things just get ridiculous when people try to make everything fair in a game... I'm sure at least some people can relate to that.

true, too many ppl want light distrupters because they get hurt too bad from the heavy beam ones, that is all the kluth have, their offensive strength they can deal out alot but cant take that much, the other factions are a lil more evened out, but kluth are weak with armor and hull strength, ppl wonder why some kluth run when u jump behind and start firing, ever think maybe they dont wanna die? we have almost NO full archs

quit trying to nerf the kluth we are fine, we have many weakness's also for u ppl complaining about us losing, get in there and FIGHT, drive the UGTO and ICC OUT of OUR systems, like BD, Barnard's and Lalande, dont spend ur time in forum go FIGHT!

Goto the website of Cattraknoff
Neostar
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-07 02:28   
Personnaly i like the allaiance, it is making the game far more interesting, on the down side we are fighting on 2 fronts..so be it, providing we stay together we can survive, on the up side, the alliance will stop at some stage and the only thing to be assured of is that some1 is gonna get hit real hard, then it will be some1 else then it will be us again, its all part of the great circle.

1 more thing to add, we have lost a lot of territory to this allaince, but rest assured they have lost a heck of a lot of ships (so it all still balances out) nothing comes without a price... not even succsess.

Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-07 02:28   
Quote:
now this post has no direct meaning but just something for people to read and understand what were going through...

So then, understand what you are going through.....

Ok, you are getting hit hard by the strongest faction in the current game and not being able to a thing about it except hope that they go back to hitting the other faction

Deja vu again.....

Email Tbone
Quistis {C?}
Cadet
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2002-12-07 03:08   
There was an alliance between ICC and Ugto??? DOOOH *Starts writing apology letters*

Maskerade
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2002-12-07 03:45   
ummm

For all the posturing in the Lobby, relatively few Kluth have held the line. The alliance has not pushed into kluth space, the center systems are owned by noone.

Heck I saw 2 kluth cruisers keep an 8 ship ICC attack force huddled next to their planet. Everytime they came out 2 or 3 had to get a new ship.

I've seen ugto fight more effectively, but they still don't venture too far.

Kluth had a wide front and we could not hold it on al fronts....so what? I'm having fun making the ICC/UGTO continually refit new ships.

Cheers to your alliance, you die all the same

Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-07 04:20   
Well i had a fight with ICC yesterday.
I never got asked about the allaince anyway so i wont be in the alliance.
I will shoot ICc and K'luth when i feel like it.

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Darkheyr ={NuKe Squad}=
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-07 09:16   
I find it extremely funny how you are basically saying "ICC are outnumbering us and still they die far more often than we"

I remember that certain night in Maanen....MWAHAHAHAHA

\"A little bit of weird with a dash of oddness.\" -Kitana

Email Darkheyr ={NuKe Squad}=
*XO_GalacticGhost*
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-07 11:07   
Theres a time to attack an a time to defend if the kluth wouldnt bicker about who is an who aint gonna attack an key togehter the puny humans wouldnt get far at all. it is something to be said they have to team up to beat us guess that makes kluth the better race cause alone they cant win ive seen kluth pull together an beat a large icc or ugto many times they run 90% of the time. I also believe its not an allaince its a few buddies exploitin the game by playin 2 factions and it does ruin the context of the game but no matter its a game and some will cheat to win if they can so if kluth will set aside there egos an help instead of whine might prove very formidable. If they take over all we have they have only them selves to fight or the game resets so let them play the allainace itll end eventually one way or the other GHOST out
aka Cosmic Cowboy not a bragger,or back stabber, honest an loyal i frown on derogatory remarks, especially from leaders!! always able to lend a hand to a fellow fleet member, honar before all else,if you are worthy of leading i will follow >ghost out<

Email *XO_GalacticGhost*
Darkheyr ={NuKe Squad}=
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-07 11:22   
I'll think about reading your post as soon as you think about using punctuation.

\"A little bit of weird with a dash of oddness.\" -Kitana

Email Darkheyr ={NuKe Squad}=
Mota |SMP|
Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-07 15:51   
God, quit crying already.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.030175 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR