No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +3.4 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » ICC-UGTO Alliance News
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author ICC-UGTO Alliance News
AgentStarblazer
1st Rear Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2002-12-07 20:04   
Barthezzz, you idea of destroying the Alliance is dead, we have found the people put in place to kill the alliance and removed them, Agents off its own Accord invaded Van Maaren, we got the response we were looking for, a large UGTO Fleet, as soon as they showed up our reasons were explained, they now know that people within their own ranks are trying to destroy the alliance and are on the look out, The Alliance has just doubled in strength and determination, you have failed ..

from banshee.. coz his fourums were messed up

Goto the website of AgentStarblazer
Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2002-12-07 20:48   
2 weaks ago before declared human alliance ,I and a member of my fleet captured all BD in one night...I think 12 planets.At morning we found kluths reacting ..Anyway..So if we can cap all system with 2 people we can hurt Kluths hardly with a big fleet,But it is the problem.Most of the ugto clan dont know how to play in MV.You can be sure There are some Admiral have never played in Mv or just played once and could not solve how it works..For example GDI and GTN ...big fleets right? But have no 5 planets totaly.I know just afew people from those fleet who are active user of MV.
So leaders of GTN and GDI must reorganize their fleet again.If we should call them as a fleet. Stop to give people free prestige! Play in MV.12 members of my fleet are active Mv players and we are doing more job than these 85 people!Again Stop giving free prestige to people in your fleet who doesnt gain prestige himself.

Deleted
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2002-12-07 20:51   
Please Read

Naufragus the Hashishin
Midshipman

Posted: 2002-12-07 20:57   
who thought up this alliance crap anyway???????

Cattraknoff
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-07 21:04   
the alliance will never reach it's goal-finishing off the kluth
isnt possible, u guys have never even taken Eri, like to see u take sirius, u would all be slaughtered so just split up the alliance fight each other so we can all have fun, just my thoughts

Goto the website of Cattraknoff
Naufragus the Hashishin
Midshipman

Posted: 2002-12-07 21:22   
DOWN WITH THE ALLIENCE....

Crow
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-07 21:46   
Why don't you just join the K'luth straight out instead of working for them over here?

Just as Catt pointed, K'luth are strong in numbers and have better ships. No faction has pushed them back. Some would rise to the challenge. Others will just join with them instead of trying to beat them.

Email Crow
Naufragus the Hashishin
Midshipman

Posted: 2002-12-07 21:53   
Quote:

On 2002-12-07 20:48, pakhos wrote:
2 weaks ago before declared human alliance ,I and a member of my fleet captured all BD in one night...I think 12 planets.At morning we found kluths reacting ..Anyway..So if we can cap all system with 2 people we can hurt Kluths hardly with a big fleet,But it is the problem.Most of the ugto clan dont know how to play in MV.You can be sure There are some Admiral have never played in Mv or just played once and could not solve how it works..For example GDI and GTN ...big fleets right? But have no 5 planets totaly.I know just afew people from those fleet who are active user of MV.
So leaders of GTN and GDI must reorganize their fleet again.If we should call them as a fleet. Stop to give people free prestige! Play in MV.12 members of my fleet are active Mv players and we are doing more job than these 85 people!Again Stop giving free prestige to people in your fleet who doesnt gain prestige himself.

yes it is true that some fleets could be active...UGTO has alot of fresh faces...problem is they play MV like its scenerio...

Darkheyr ={NuKe Squad}=
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-08 05:08   
oh PLEASE.

Im getting tired of taking Sirius. Its BORING. We could get ANY system seperate from all the others. Just like you guys could easily take CD or Sol.

\"A little bit of weird with a dash of oddness.\" -Kitana

Email Darkheyr ={NuKe Squad}=
Beast
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2002-12-08 05:25   
um never mind wait the wolf pack hmm lets look at a wolf a wolf is a earth creature so how can you call your self a wolf if you are alien bug wait i know how about the cock roach pack yeah the cock roach pack DUH. stupid aliens

Email Beast
UberBrooksie
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2002-12-08 07:36   
I like this Alliance, beforer ICC fought both UGTO and Kluth, now we fight just Kluth, and the occassional 10 uggies help out but mostly 3 or 4. Its good fun though.

Deleted
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-08 09:33   
I think the name Wolf Pack has something to do with the german subs in ww1 and 2...they travelled in groups called Wolf Packs

[ This Message was edited by: OmegaZerg on 2002-12-08 09:42 ]

DarkestVorlon
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-09 16:56   
Actualy, its Hermit Crab Pack. I dont care what faus thinks, we arent bugs...we are HERMIT CRABS! :P
Former Member of Agents.
Former Member of NX.
Founding and former member of KIGR.

Email DarkestVorlon
Undertaker
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-09 19:57   
Quote:

On 2002-12-08 05:25, Super Beast wrote:
um never mind wait the wolf pack hmm lets look at a wolf a wolf is a earth creature so how can you call your self a wolf if you are alien bug wait i know how about the cock roach pack yeah the cock roach pack DUH. stupid aliens

hmmm stupid r we, Muhahahaha whos going to look stupid when u r all over my windshield, cuz thats whats going to happen every time i find u........Muhahahahahah...... first u will look like this and i will look like this ............ may someone have mercy on u cuz i wont.

Email Undertaker
Commander Cain
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-09 20:00   
Quote:

On 2002-12-08 05:08, Darkheyr ={NuKe Squad}= wrote:
oh PLEASE.

Im getting tired of taking Sirius. Its BORING. We could get ANY system seperate from all the others. Just like you guys could easily take CD or Sol.

[PB] Has done it alot

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.044707 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR