No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +4.9 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » BIS on the ICC-UGTO Alliance
 Author BIS on the ICC-UGTO Alliance
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2002-12-07 08:30   
Now the time for official statement from BIS part on the impacts of the current ugto/Icc alliance.

K'Luth fleets have for some time now already been greatly outnumbered put up against Icc.

It’s a 24 – 7 job now since the Fleet base against K'Luth systems have gone up by the same as the joined ugto/Icc active fleet base.

As all should know by now this have actually greatly speeded up the MV time for all active K'Luth Ships / fleets in MV.

Most that care about K'Luth standings in MV will join in to defend any K'Luth systems when they get under the heavy attack of joined Icc/ugto actions and most see this more as an challenge to our skills and actually the instrument to making the K'Luth fleets some of the best trained ships in DS-MV in the end leaving everyone else behind.

As an side note have put the K'Luth ships strengths into an new light now it seams that the more power full strike ability’s of the K’Luth ships are more needed than ever and I would recommend to think twice before doing anything to limit their weapons use.

I think this alliance have come from some of the ugto fleets acutely recommending their members not to participate in mv actions therefore leaving the remaining active fleets with an dilemma with either being outnumbered by ICC or K'Luth strikes all the time or join the ICC.

Therefore leaving the active ugto fleets with only 1 option to ally with their sworn enemy the Icc to stay alive.

This is something that has been coming for a long time.

In the future I see active MIR / K'Luth as the only way to counter these actions from the fleet leaders but only if this goes on , K'Luth will now and always be to different from the human Race to ally with any human fleet to promote their holdings.

I further recommend the ugto fleet leaders of the MV - blocking fleets mainly GTN – MOA to rethink their involvement in MV since there is an chance that the ICC will, if this go on, completely take over UGTO as an fraction and by that we could state that ICC won the ICC VS UGTO conflict.

We only wonder if this is the outcome that ICC and ugto Want out of this.

Ragg out-

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
thebold
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-01-05 07:04   
i would agree with that the fact that kluth shiips are stronger yes but with the MV alience between UGs and Ics the kluth do need this fire power,
or the kluth will fall in the MV.

The only real reason people cry about kluth is because of the FA server in there they demand it be sorted out however no one i dont think has thought about the MV and how bad it will get effected.

bold out

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-01-05 10:55   
Just FYI mostly when balance is complained about, it refers to MV/Modded Ships, very rarely are ships flown without even a little modification these days,

And when the Balance patch is released, yes it will look at stock ships that come as standard in FA, but also looking at Different ship modifications in the MV,

DarkSpace's focus IS The MetaVerse hence any major changes will be seen most within the MetaVerse and not Fleet Admiral or the other Scenarios are you have the impresssion of

thebold
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-01-05 16:52   
in english "all is sorted?"

Aubinator{=21st=}
Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-05 17:03   
Fight your own battles alone you human scum! you just can't handle to power of the K'Luth! MUHAHAHAHA!

Goto the website of Aubinator{=21st=}
Mehrunes Dagon
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-05 17:04   
Quote:

On 2002-12-07 08:30, Ragglock wrote:
Now the time for official statement from BIS part on the impacts of the current ugto/Icc alliance.

K'Luth fleets have for some time now already been greatly outnumbered put up against Icc.

The closest I've seen to this is the K'luth not being able to mass a 3-1 advantage against both ICC and UGTO. Are you complaining about the odds being more even?

Page created in 0.017702 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR