No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +5.8 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » KLUTH NEWS FLASH (alliance not solid)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author KLUTH NEWS FLASH (alliance not solid)
Neostar
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-12 15:44   
A major crash in mv caused all 3 fleets to spawn in sol (no surprise) however of note was the fact that all kluth ships spawning were relativly untouched yet icc and ugto forces immediately engaged each other, this was not only non fleet based players, as EXS ships were seen firing or returning fire on ugto ships (mostly BSS and GDI), and the affore mentioned UGTO fleets were seen activly persueing ICC ships up to the point where an ICC ship was destroyed by them after most others had managed to gate..

So my kluth bretheren, all is not as it seems, why we do not know ..yet. perhaps the sudden upsurge in UGTO activaty has seen a return to there once contempt of all factions other than themselves or are we now seeing the fact that ICC have realized that they dont need UGTO and are now moving against all of us (thier recent actions on ross, EXS capping a planet) may now be indicating a push towards domination of humankind..

Either way the massive and constant Kluth offensive will continue until this intolerable situation is ground to dust, all kluth fleets are asked now to continue to push on despite the costs, they are weakening and we will take every mistake they make and punish it. Thier lies and folly to each other has again undone them, now let us show them why they should not have opposed us !!!!!...

Darkspacian [R33]
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-12 15:48   

g0ds s0ldier
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2002-12-12 15:49   
as the "Late Great Megatron" once said...Let The Slaughter begin!!!

Schakal*
Cadet
eXcellent Strategists

Posted: 2002-12-13 08:29   
That funny thing a bout the planet was, it was a death star. And a K'luth scraped 3 structures so it was easy to cap that planet. I'm sure it was a TWP player but thats not important. How ever.. 1st we got the information that K'luth are camping at the ross gate. So we helped the uggy to get rid of that. Than we wanted to help them capping Ross 148. In Ross a UGTO decided to bord a friendly ship. We killed him and our friend survived. Then we did nothing 2gether with UGTO. We just capped Ross1. And plz write EXS eXS

[ This Message was edited by: ScHaKaL*[{G.E.G.}]* on 2002-12-13 08:30 ]

SuperGURU
Cadet
eXcellent Strategists

Posted: 2002-12-13 08:35   
I got boarded by Barthezzz with 4 elite inf that wasn´t funny, so i don´t want to play with Barthezz anymore P

Goto the website of SuperGURU
Firekka
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-13 09:02   
Well the story behind all this is that we are fed up with the icc "helping" out, it even got as bad that they wanted a base in SOL to help out. A base in SOL for godsake! This has helped me to realize that the alliance is not helping it is only weakening the ugto. The playerloss we have seen is because we have shown weakness !!

No more for me! I'd rather die then let the icc "help" us out by taking every planet we have and saying it's for our protection, our own good. So from this point on i am not letting anymore icc in our homesystems.. PREPARE FOR WAR !!

Deleted
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-13 09:16   
about freakin time.

Geo
Cadet
eXcellent Strategists

Posted: 2002-12-13 09:38   
Well our 1st Assault Cruiser Fleet needed support (ammuniton mostly). Therefore we needed a base to get this support.
Pluto is the least important Planet in Sol for UGTO so we wanted it TEMPORARILY.
After that we went in the offensive, broke the siege of the Ross148-Sol Gate and helped the UGTO to get a foothold in Ross again.
And like Schakal said: We captured "Ross 1" because there was a chance to do so and no UGTO reacted.
Additionally we were called for help! We were invited to protect YOUR HOMESYS to fall into insect claws and at least we want your respect for it! Next time we ICC should think about Credits for our protection/support service.

...and we won't shoot on UGTO first, but will destroy everyone who does! Barthezz was an example. Remeber it and act with respect towards ICC and all will be fine for mankind!

Salutations,
[eXS]Geo

Goto the website of Geo
Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-13 09:40   
Quote:

On 2002-12-13 08:35, SuperGURU*[{G.E.G.}] wrote:
I got boarded by Barthezzz with 4 elite inf that wasn´t funny, so i don´t want to play with Barthezz anymore P

hehe, Well i dont want to play with you either.
Damn Executioner started shooting his own fleet. But i wont mind since he said he was never coming back to the Mv after i killed his allaince

Alliances are useless and silly untill the diplomatic system comes online.

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Firekka
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-13 10:41   
Quote:

On 2002-12-13 09:38, Geo wrote:
Additionally we were called for help! We were invited to protect YOUR HOMESYS to fall into insect claws and at least we want your respect for it! Next time we ICC should think about Credits for our protection/support service.

I don't want your "help"!! The whole alliance idea is just an icc/kluth plot to overthrow the UGTO. You thought it would not look suspicious that icc and kluth own about half of the MV?? and UGTO is the only one under serious threat by either?? Think AGAIN!!

P.S. you do have my respect, the whole eXS fleet does.. however this does not mean i am going to listen to your orders

Deleted
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-13 11:04   
quit flattering the UGTO, the ICC and K'Luth hardly need to ally to wipe you guys out

Darksworde
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2002-12-13 11:13   
Your correct, you dont need to ally to wipe out the UGTO. But we seem to be your first target. Tell me why that is?

Email Darksworde   Goto the website of Darksworde
Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2002-12-13 11:15   
because you whine about it

Darksworde
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2002-12-13 11:27   
hehe. Maybe we do. But still, you kluth have to admit, you prefer picking on the easier target! The more undefending one. I have to wonder if you could do to the ICC what u are doing to the UGTO!

Email Darksworde   Goto the website of Darksworde
DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-13 11:41   
Because UGTO owns Sol

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024422 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR