No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +7.1 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » KLUTH NEWS FLASH (alliance not solid)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author KLUTH NEWS FLASH (alliance not solid)
Neostar
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-14 06:17   
As DOM just pointed out, you own sol all want sol... also and a big reason you are now being targeted is because through all the last major battles the kluth and icc have had the ugto always took advantage and struck kluth space while we were busy, not once did you hit the icc, so in easy terms.. you wanna pick a fight and get in our way we will purge you from existence, ya want to allie with the icc fine again you will continue to as you have done so far, pay the costs, it is you that have suffered, you have given the kluth a point of focus, and as you are the weak link in the chain you are suffering ....

but please dont ask us why we are picking on you, your own fleets actions have been a constant thorn in our side so the best way to avoid another thorn is to chop down the tree that it came from.

Even the icc have now had cause to return fire on ugto shipping, you want them to assist yet begrudge them any friendly territory, in your systems when they come to assist, do us a favour put your hands up now and you will be consumed into the hive quietly..

SuperGURU
Cadet
eXcellent Strategists

Posted: 2002-12-14 06:23   
Hmm ICC also gave Ugto PLanets!!! in other Systems so stop whining about pluto....

Goto the website of SuperGURU
Croven
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-14 08:08   
i think this was the one i was at,

is this in the wolf system?

Email Croven
Deleted
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-14 11:32   
Eh, go ahead and ally, your alliance was still "solid" when we shoved you back all those systems. And personally, I think ICC is taking advantage of UGTO and UGTO is trying to take advantage of ICC, while messing with the K'luth. You aren't strong enough, take one enemy at a time. Leave us alone, and we'll deal with ICC first, then if you're wise and have respect, we might allow you to keep a planet or two in the end.

Ramius
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2002-12-14 11:37   
/me rolls his eyes...

Email Ramius
Sky Reaver
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-14 11:37   
Lemme get this straight, you wanna focus on icc, but you don't want anyone else to deal with, what do you expect us UGTO to do, stop playing METAVERSE completely, or sit in our own systems waiting for someone to come through the gate. If your wondering why we are attacking kluth, just look at the metaverse map. Heck everywhere I go I'm always running into Kluth and Kluth only.

g0ds s0ldier
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2002-12-14 12:37   
what i think they meant were, if you attack us and we attack back dont cry like children as you always do

-=Arch=-
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-15 00:46   
/me grabs some popcorn and pulls up a seat .... this is getting good.

Goto the website of -=Arch=-
DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-15 01:27   
I know why they did too, its called Order Tampering, a person can go into the map grid and issue an order, now he may have received bogus orders to shoot his own fleet, that has happened with the VIP's and Other Clans, Trust me, ask darkdragon as he has been tampering with the Map Grid. However im not letting this boy off the hook. I advise for the Kluth and ICC to get together or in another word Truce? the UGTO are far to Irrelevent. blah

Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2002-12-15 08:08   
silly goththug, you should know by now that every ICC member who didnt jump factions has a rather deep hatred of the k'luth. ICC will never ally with you, because everyone knows you will turn on us in a moments notice... most likely keep a fleet outside CD36 and cap it while we are busy fighting. Do not take us for such fools.

Deleted
Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-15 08:16   
Damn he's called it lads!

DarkestVorlon
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-15 09:29   
Heh, if the fleets that left ICC have such a hatred for us, then they wouldnt be at the head of most every major battle so far. When we pushed into Sol, It was VIP for instance there, with TWP, KIGR, myself and a few PB members. When we pushed ICC back away from our front line systems, again itw as VIP, TWP, myself, KIGR and PB doing the pushing. If they have such a deep hatred of us, they must have a even deeper hatred of you and the UGTO then, I wonder why they would hate you all that much if that be the case.
Former Member of Agents.
Former Member of NX.
Founding and former member of KIGR.

Email DarkestVorlon
Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2002-12-15 09:38   
i didnt say the fleets that jumped to kluth hate you, thats an oxymoron...contradiction..paradox...whatever, i said that the fleet that are STILL ICC don't seem to have any intentions of going K'luth. a lot of the fleets that jumped said they wanted something new- goto UGTO then!

Neostar
Cadet

Posted: 2002-12-15 11:12   
Last few posts seem to have gotten confused so heres things put staight, it will be a cold day in hell before the kluth embrace the icc, or ugto for that matter, we did that you stiched us up and we dont need..

Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-12-17 15:41   
/me doesnt like Factions switchers.
I could say what i think about if we had no rules here.
But i guess that wouldnt be very nice.

ROACHES!

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.025011 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR