No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » ICC Wakeup Call.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author ICC Wakeup Call.
AgentFritz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-05 20:54   
This is a message to ALL Fleets, not just ICC.

The Agents have been doing nothing but defense of our systems and counter-attacking with VERY little support from the rest of the ICC clans, and we for one are starting to get sick of it. We ask for help, and then being told they were to busy in FA... I mean, I understand were some are coming from, but we are need assistance in the MV or we simply will stop playing the MV all together, or do something even more drastic.

All the Agents Grand Council is asking for some HELP in the MV... Please?

P.S. To those eXS people and some of the others thanks,

Comments? Questions?

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-01-05 21:02   
Yeah, id also like to Add Noodle to the list of those that do help, hes always there giving it his all,

But the time has come ICC, either were all in this together, or Agents is going to find itself a new home,

The Grand Council has spoken...

You know what we want to see, either do something about it, or suffer for it later,

And those of you immature enough to start going on with all the Traitor BS, get a life, this is your warning, do something about it, for surely, by refusing to defend your own faction, does that not also make you a Traitor?

Buckle up ICC were in for a rough ride, and were NOT going to do it alone..

Zurai {RIP R33}
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-05 21:14   
Now you know how UGTO felt. You reap what you sow.

Email Zurai {RIP R33}
Mehrunes Dagon
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-05 21:18   
Quote:

On 2003-01-05 20:54, AgentFritz wrote:
~snip~

Who are you talking to?

UberBrooksie
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

well I for one will be there with ya and i remember last saturday when there was like 12 agents on mv all together that was awsome guys

anyhoo i will bo on MV with ya as i dislike fa...for however much my help is worth

SuperNova10
Fleet Admiral

moo

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-01-05 21:20   
Zurai, UGTOs problems are their own fault, nothing to do with us, so we cannot 'reap what we sow' for if the UGTOs inactivity lies as the ICCs fault, then maybe YOU should start getting some people moving rather than wasting time replying to things like these,

We made a simple request thats all, nothing more nothing less, actions if this request is not followed however will be much more significant

Duoth
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-05 21:30   
You have ~Z~'s support but there arent always large numbers of us on........usually there are one or 2 of us on.......But whenever I am on.....just message me if you need help in the MV (as i am usually on after i get home artound 4:30 central time).....*has no life :-/

Email Duoth
Rogue Spear
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-01-05 21:36   
In all honesty i find UGTOs MV player base fairly equal to the ICCs. ive been on the MV with the uggies every night this week and i have to say there defending themselves the best they can and doing a damn good job. Then only real weakness i find are the UGTOs systems...most of there systems consist of a handful of planets and very few clusters.... Im quite impressed ICC and UGTO arnt walking all over them. However ICC and especially kluth systems have lots of planets and clusters... ICC have Ind Kluth have Procyon...UGTO um...i rest my case.

NightDragon
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-05 21:38   
umm accutly, i think icc felt it more recently than UGTO i mean.... kluth didnt take over all of ugto space, they took over all of icc space so plz dont get into oh we where hurt more type stuff

Deleted
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-05 22:04   
ive been out..i continue to be out.......and i know first hand Agents has never fought alone. SW has done its fair share, as has eXS...... but i will agree to one point at least. beyond those 3, i dont see many other clans out there period. SW has capped many systemsderiere
...and we are never alone either.

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-01-05 23:39   
*Didnt See any S.W in Barnards yesterday*

*Only Saw Juxtapose (damned good bloke that he is) in Barnards today*

*Only saw Agents in IND today*

*Saw Wraithbane in FA server past 3 days running*

Hmm yup, so much truth being spoken,

Were not doing this to flame anyone or put anyone else down, but simple fact is, were sick of it, were fielding atleast 8 ships per battle now, and lucky if we get half of that in support...

Juxtapose, Noodle, Brooksie, My Thanks and Respect to you, because aside from my own Fleet, your 3 are the only names i see day in, and day out fighting alongside us, and in Juxtapose's case, normally there before us,

But 3 people alone wont keep us here, we fight as a faction, or you lose another 40+ ships, When each member is MV active (Non-Actives/Non-MV Actives cut two days ago) Thats a blow you cant afford to take..

Weve handed the Ultimatun to you on a Golden Plate, Dont bite the hand that feeds you...

(Also Octurion and Co, i know you do try, im not claiming you dont, but theres never anyone when WE call for help, sorry its had to come to this)

Deleted
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-06 00:52   
come to the ugto then... you guys already know how sol looks so it wouldnt be that hard

Sandals
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-01-06 01:17   
Mainly I'm waiting for the balance patch and playing in FA. Cuz fighting modded K'luth is no fun. I'm sure many other ICC feel that way.

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-01-06 02:16   
Quote:

On 2003-01-06 01:17, TheDeadlyShoe wrote:
Mainly I'm waiting for the balance patch and playing in FA. Cuz fighting modded K'luth is no fun. I'm sure many other ICC feel that way.

Im Pretty sure most of the ICC feel that way, that a Destroyer can tear apart a Dread and still walk away is totally rediculous,

But that isnt the point, im loosing a modded ship on average every 3 days to the K'luth, and yes fair enough, for some the rate is much higher than that,

Regardless, you dont give up because you dont like the rules, we actively encourage our members into MV, most respond to polite requests, some have to be ordered, a minority have to be threatened with removal,

But we still do it, were only asking that everyone can do the same, you can fight and die with us, or fight and get massacred without us, its a lose/lose situation right now, but why should we be deterred?

Make them pay in blood for Every GU of space they take from us NOT sit down and say there you go, im terrified of you, so here, take it, i dont want it.........what does that say about the players? the Fleets? the whole damn Faction?

Good Morning ICC, THIS is your Wake-up Call...

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.035002 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR