No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » ICC Wakeup Call.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author ICC Wakeup Call.
UberBrooksie
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-01-06 20:00   
what hes saying when its 4 agents an 2 ppl from various other fleets fighting 20 kluth and he asks for help he gets now its hppenes a lot now, he and agents leaders are upset with it and so are many others...

Deleted
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-06 20:08   
Just like to add a few final things.... To all of the other fleets....sorry you had to put up with Agents. Obviously theyre not really dedicated..or they wouldnt be leaving in the first place. Good riddance to bad rubbish. None of you are loyal enough anyways.

2ndly this is a GAME. i will play how i want..when i want..where i want....for however LONG i choose to. You wanna go Ugto...go for it. Youre just proving my first point.

3rdly Banshee. give it a rest. You switch factions like a dog switches trees running through a forest. Defending the metaverse...... heh. whatever. sorry excuse for a gamer if ive ever saw one. no loyalty whatsoever. Im just glad you play here and not on some other game with organization like dark ages of Camelot or Everquest. at least there people dont switch factions at the first sign of strife.

Choke on your words. Personally...ill be happy to focus on killing Uggies just to get to the Agents. Half of you think youre god because youre FA's in a game called DS. pick any other more known game with larger populations and maybe ill buy it...but until ten....you can keep your Self righteous Bull crap.

Remember...the player base is ages 8-15. You amount of loyalty fits that agegroup well.

See ya on the other end of my Torpedo launch bay sights.

Bubye agents..........

little_chaoz(affe force)
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-06 20:38   
ok, im sorry bansh for butting in like this, but i NEED to say something
1st. bansh has been an ICC since i first got here.
2nd. they have a right to consider themselves gods, heck iv seen more agents on at times then VA(when i was ICC) the agents have saved my life plenty of times
3rd. Im glad they are considering UGTO instead of kluth, if they chose to go to kluth heck, ICC would b wiped out so many times....i wouldnt even wanna b them on VA.
4th. of course most of them are FAs cuz they are GOOD they have played longer than u have, and have more experience, and when i was ICC we had good coordination, the agents are the ones who usually coordinated my attacks, before enforc3r went kluth cuz VA was just too strict, i mean BSS will b happy to welcome the Agents.
5th u have no idea what they have had to put up with in the past, i mean half of them should of died from heart attacks by now. and the agents have shown the utmost honor i have ever seen, i mean they are working with us rite now to stop the kluth in their tracts. I mean most alliances between the ICC and UGTO, i mean that the only two clans in alliance rute now are the Agents and the BSS (that i know of), have not lasted very long, but i am hoping that until (if) them agents make the shift we will work together and not do nething to wreck our alliance.

there thats my 2 cents

[ This Message was edited by: little_chaoz(Affe Force)*LT* on 2003-01-06 20:40 ]

Isaac Asimov

Email little_chaoz(affe force)
JackSwift
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-01-06 20:50   
Quote:

On 2003-01-06 18:01, AgentFritz wrote:
...We are NOT set on changing, all we are asking that when we ask for help when the kluth are attacking us...

Doesn't sound like the Agents are leaving just yet... I'd also like to state a couple of experiences with the Agents... A couple days ago the Lalande system was being invaded by a huge K'luth force bent on death, destruction, and conquest. About 6 {BSS} members were in this system and immeadiately called for help. One {BSS} member asked the Agents to help out in this matter, and a couple combat dreads and some assualt cruisers showed up. Even though the coordination of attacking the K'luth at the same time didn't work (I can elaborate on why but I won't) I saw the Agents throw themselves in the face of danger being outnumbered by the K'luth 4:1. I was actually shocked to not see them die quickly at all, in fact they took down a couple dreads and a destroyer before a couple assualt cruisers were separated and destroyed. Even if you think the Agents may be traitors for possibly showing intentions of joining UGTO, I would like to say that they are damn good warriors and deserve respect for what they are capable of. I have the same respect towards a couple K'luth clans that don't sneak around and play the coward, but instead they fight like how real DS players should fight, and not whine on and on in posts like this.

\"Errare Human Est.\"

Email JackSwift
UberBrooksie
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-01-06 21:29   
Jacksift i can not agree more...And Bane i can not dissagree more...

Ramius
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-01-06 21:53   
Thank you lord wraithbane for inciting a flame war. I will not degrade to your level and I believe it is in the best interest in everyone else here not to either.

On the topic of this current situation, I have been gone the past 5 days and I have come back to a frustrated place. I believe, after hearing many players, not just in Agents, that they are getting frustrated with the situation. So frustrated that finally Fritz had enough courage to say something here. Agents have been around longer than many ICC clans and they usually do not get recognized at all, while fighting silently. Now things have changed and Agents have become the major active ICC clan, along with dedicated others. To all those who join the call to defend ICC systems I salute.

This being said, Agents have voted not to switch factions. The overall opinion of the clan is that we have been through much worse, and we can continue through this. But know this, we are pleading with those who do go into FA to reconsider and help join all those in MV. I personally find it much more rewarding and enjoyable than FA.

Salute ICC!

Email Ramius
Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-01-06 22:26   
Amen Ramius, ICC is our family, CD36 is our home, i cannot count the times i have defended CD36 from the UGTO and K'luth, one point a long time ago GTN were mopping the floor with the ICC Clans at the time, then out of nowhere sprung an unrecognised but under-estimated force, they called themselves the Agents of the ICC,

Now Wraith i understand its your mentality to be a bastard, but hey nobodys perfect, ive been ICC longer than youve known of DS and had spent 11months previously fighting for Kluth,

One day i became really good friends with a somewhat unknown player to me at the time AgentFritz, it started of as idiotic banter as everytime one of us walked into the lobby its was FRITZY!!!!! BANSH!!!!!

The months have gone by, and the bond has tightened, AgentFritz is now a blood brother to me as are MANY of my fellow Agents, some of them are still to earn their wings amongst us, but be damned sure they are trying,

Politely refrain from flaming my person, and my Fleet, when you really have no idea what your talking about, how many more people do you want to post here of their own free will putting your in your place?? 10? 20? because im damned sure it would happen,

As for the rest of the ICC, i dont know what the hell has happened since Fritz's first post in this topic, until my final one here, but im DAMNED proud of you people and it is an Honour to fight alongside you..

Fleet Admiral Banshee and the crew of the AFS Armageddon Salute you who have stood by us, yourselves, and your faction mates,

Respect beyond measure go's to all of you (minus the few obvious FA players who pretend to play MV and you know who they are, they are the ones that flame posts like this)

To the Members of the Black Sheep Squadron, I Salute you also, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU (Yes Sevenoaks this does include you )

We have good and bad times, but our issues have been sorted, if no other Fleet from either ICC or UGTO can co-operate, let us be the ones to show the way, Divided we are Conquerable, United we are un-deafeatable.

Lets Light the path for a fellow humans to Follow BSS,

Agents is here to stay baby, and if your not down with the ICC, then you'd better get the HELL OUTTA OUR WAY!

Bansh Out..

AgentFritz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-06 22:31   
It has been decided that we are staying.

Now, ICC, Stand with us and fight back the Kluth.

Sandals
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-01-06 22:31   
let us roast lobsters in Sirius and free the unthinking masses of Earth

AgentFritz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-06 22:35   
P.S. Forum Admin, put a big huge lock on this thread

|2eason
Grand Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-01-07 01:02   
First off, I am locking down this thread.

Second, Here is what I have to say...

Agents has been a Major Presence in the MV on the ICC Faction for over 11 months now, not including the time before P2P. We started as ICC, Tried Kluth for a little bit at Pay 2 Play, then Decided to go back to our roots. We have been here through the good times, and the bad times for ICC. There have been those that stood beside us, and those that have walked away from us. We have been there for those who stand beside us and also for those that choose not to. If it was for the ICC, then we were there to help make it happen.

Zurai [SHIELD]
Quote:

Now you know how UGTO felt. You reap what you sow.

Quote:

Quote:

On 2003-01-06 09:38, Firekka wrote:
P.S. yelling at people won;t make them help you

Exactly. It just makes them resent you.

And as for my earlier comment: When UGTO was getting its collective rear handed to it, the entirety of ICC was saying "It's because you suck, you don't know how to fly, you're all a bunch of whiners!". Now the shoe's on the other foot and you're finding out that you do no better. Pardon me if I have no sympathy. You reap what you sow.

Here is the story on this Zurai...This began just after the first time the Kluth overran the ICC systems and took all but 3 of them. The ICC was in the process of making a peace treaty with the UGTO and was in a rebuilding phase when UGTO decided to invade. Several UGTO decided they would make the type of comments you quoted. So go figure...BTW, Dont throw that on Agents, we had NOTHING to do with those comments.

Lord Wraithbane [Shadowblade]
Quote:

ive been out..i continue to be out.......and i know first hand Agents has never fought alone. SW has done its fair share, as has eXS...... but i will agree to one point at least. beyond those 3, i dont see many other clans out there period. SW has capped many systemsderiere
...and we are never alone either.

Where were you when I spent 2 hours alone holding off 4 `` UGTO in Luyten? (Ask Griffin if you dont believe me)
Where were you the first time the Kluth took over most of ICC systems and Agents were the first and only Clan fighting to get CD Back? (Thanks KC for leaving btw)
Where were you when Agents and SW raided Sol and Sirius?
You dont have to answer, because all this happend before you even registered...
Quote:

Just like to add a few final things.... To all of the other fleets....sorry you had to put up with Agents. Obviously theyre not really dedicated..or they wouldnt be leaving in the first place. Good riddance to bad rubbish. None of you are loyal enough anyways.

2ndly this is a GAME. i will play how i want..when i want..where i want....for however LONG i choose to. You wanna go Ugto...go for it. Youre just proving my first point.

3rdly Banshee. give it a rest. You switch factions like a dog switches trees running through a forest. Defending the metaverse...... heh. whatever. sorry excuse for a gamer if ive ever saw one. no loyalty whatsoever. Im just glad you play here and not on some other game with organization like dark ages of Camelot or Everquest. at least there people dont switch factions at the first sign of strife.

Choke on your words. Personally...ill be happy to focus on killing Uggies just to get to the Agents. Half of you think youre god because youre FA's in a game called DS. pick any other more known game with larger populations and maybe ill buy it...but until ten....you can keep your Self righteous Bull crap.

Remember...the player base is ages 8-15. You amount of loyalty fits that agegroup well.

See ya on the other end of my Torpedo launch bay sights.

Bubye agents..........

I am sorry the rest of ICC has to put up with you.

TheDeadlyShoe
Quote:

Mainly I'm waiting for the balance patch and playing in FA. Cuz fighting modded K'luth is no fun. I'm sure many other ICC feel that way.

We have the same oppinion on the Kluth, but unlike most others, we aren't using it as an excuse not to play...

NightDragon
Quote:

In this post I am not represtining DD in anyway, this is just MY opinion on the matter.

Honestly if your sooooooo set on going to ugto then why not just do it...... threating the rest of the icc fleets really wont get you anywhere.

If anything you guys will just fuel the fire in the whine fest that has been going on. and then ICC will fall agein.

And really it seems its always people on the ICC that take it hardest when there side loses.

And banshee people do have lives other than DarkSpace you should know you have raceing. Well i cant really play lately becuase my Grandfather just died and we have been donig everything we can for my grandma and getting ready to the funaral and really the last thing on my mind is DarkSpace. And school just started (accutly thats where im posting this from )

So people have other responsablitys other than this game.....

So really if you wanna go fine go see if we care, A will just turn into another IGN

Sorry, but unlike IGN, we dont attack teammates, we aren't arrogant fools and we wouldn't have been leaving to take out our former faction because we want to stroke our egos.

Agents isn't about the Rank, Agents isn't about winning all the time, Agents isn't about being the Best... Agents is about friendship, fighting for our Faction, having fun, and working together as a team. Thats why we are still around to this day, unlike so many that have faded away from this Game.

Thanks to all those players that have helped Agents and stood by us.

[-[A]-]|2eason, Member of the Agents High Council

[-[A]-]|2eason the retired

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.028343 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR