Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » ICC Wakeup Call.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author ICC Wakeup Call.
Sandals
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-01-06 02:25   
I'm willing to fight Modded K'luth, did it when they steamrollered us, it's just that it's *no fun* (except when you finally kill one of the bastards ), whereas FA is much more fun At The Moment. MV has some real good fights and some real good moments, boosted by the fact that you can tweak your ship, but the "2 Hours of Waiting Followed by 2 Minutes of Dying" part just ruins it.

I'll definitely fight post-1.481 (when we will steamroller kluth with wave after wave of Carrier Cruisers, he he. *imagines the frantic screams of "DONT PULSE!" whilst swarms of fighters are flying everywhere*)

DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-06 02:47   
I am very very often in the MV to help, to do own attacks, to attack alone
If there is a way I will be there, if there are 20 kluths against 5 ICC I will leave...

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
AgentFritz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-06 04:35   
If there are 20 Kluth and 5 ICC, if you call for help you think that atleast 1 more person would come.. but thats not the case, and that is why I am getting sick of dieing in the MV.

I mean, I am willing to throw dreads, constantly, at a enemy, ask the stations that took over Benards yesterday. I must have lost 5 AD's atleast.

But thats the thing, I am WILLING to take the loss if it slows them down, and while yes, it did, When I told everyone to jump the planet they just sat there, dumbfounded.

I don't know what to do seriously, but if something isn't changed I doubt Agents will stand with the ICC for much longer.

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-01-06 06:57   
Just finished speaking with Noodle, Congratulations ICC, you just lost one of your most dedicated, and DOM, i know your there, slight oversight on my part

TO be honest Fritz this is getting nowhere, we may aswell advance the deadline, nothing can come of this except excuses,

Farewell ICC, it was good when you could be bothered..

Jim Starluck
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2003-01-06 08:26   
*glares at both Fritz and Banshee*

Would the two of you just stop with your stupid vendetta against your own faction and THINK for a minute?

We just got through Christmas and New Year's. PEOPLE ARE DOING THINGS THIS TIME OF YEAR. We cannot devote all our time to Darkspace!

I know that I, for one, was at home for three weeks, and only had access to Darkspace for a handful of days that entire time. And then I come back and find that I'm accused of "abandoning the ICC."

And even now, I won't be on all the time because of Guess What: SCHOOL. Fact of the matter is that some people do not live their lives by Darkspace. Those that do need to take a good look at their personal values.

I am shocked that two players who I respect are behaving in this fashion. Scratch that...I am shocked that a CLAN I respect is behaving in this fashion. I thought better of Agents.

You didn't see GTN switching to K'luth or ICC a month ago, or BSS or any of the other major UGTO clans. And their situation was just as dire as our is now...if not more so.

That being said...if the ICC are under attack and I get word of it, expect a Combat Dessie and a cry of "TALLY-HO!!!" to follow shortly after.

Email Jim Starluck
Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-01-06 08:37   
And Jimmy your EXACTLY right you, HAVENT been here, but WE have, and WEVE been fightin and WEVE been dying, and WERE SICK OF IT,

Where'as YOU havent been here, others HAVE, and guess what rather than defending there faction, they were more concerned about their own little worlds in Fleet Admiral,

Argue, Disagree, i DONT care anymore, because we have seen it happen, you havent, i mean this nothing personally, your a good friend, but as i have stated previously, 1, 2 or 3 dont make a difference, our minds are set, weve put ourselves in a position that benefits us either way, we either get the backup we need, or we got UGTO, because i can tell you for a fact, Agents and Black Sheep Squadron would make one HELL of a team,

The wheels are in motion, and we will see this through until the end, whichever ending that may be, do NOT take us lightly and sit there thinking, oh its ok Agents wont really switch, they will keep fighting for us while we go make pres in Fleet Admiral, to ANYONE who has that attitude, your in for a SERIOUS shock..

Bansh Out..

Jim Starluck
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2003-01-06 08:56   
Fine then.

If that is what Agents have decided, go. Have fun being Uggies.

But don't think the ICC will forget this. Or that *I* will.

Email Jim Starluck
Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-01-06 09:04   
What ICC is that? please do tell me, because all i see are Agents, the names of people ive already mentioned, or once or twice a different face, ICC is dying an will continue to do so if you dont come and do something about it, we tire of doing 3x the work, were fed up, you can complain or whatever, you have to live with it, we choose not too

Captain Caveman
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-06 09:05   
Sometimes I wonder where all the love has gone. You guys need a group hug. Better still, make some cookies for each other. I like the soft variety myself, but whatever makes you happy.

Malor
Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-06 09:26   
I have had reasonable succes in the MV against bugs. The problem is that some ICC just go ahead on their own and get killed over and over again despite us saying thay should not.

I will continue to defend the MV tooth and nail... and I am barely found on the FA server. My absence this weekend can be explained by an unexpected ski trip with my parents.

But we will see how it goes...

Goto the website of Malor
Firekka
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-06 09:35   
Ofcourse as UGTO i say: bring in the reinforcments!!

As a player i say try to make it work in ICC guys.. if you want to switch factions i don't have a problem with that. But when you leave with a grudge it can't be good. I know UGTO had this same problem and still do.. there is some improvement though and that is because we kept being active and fighting kluthies

Firekka
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-06 09:38   
P.S. yelling at people won;t make them help you

Zurai {RIP R33}
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-06 10:14   
Quote:

On 2003-01-06 09:38, Firekka wrote:
P.S. yelling at people won;t make them help you

Exactly. It just makes them resent you.

And as for my earlier comment: When UGTO was getting its collective rear handed to it, the entirety of ICC was saying "It's because you suck, you don't know how to fly, you're all a bunch of whiners!". Now the shoe's on the other foot and you're finding out that you do no better. Pardon me if I have no sympathy. You reap what you sow.

Email Zurai {RIP R33}
Mehrunes Dagon
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-06 10:47   
No-one answered my question. :-/

Captain Caveman
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-06 10:59   
Quote:

On 2003-01-05 21:18, Mehrunes Dagon wrote:

Who are you talking to?

You know, you really should read a person's post before writing stuff like this.

Quote:

On 2003-01-05 20:54, AgentFritz wrote:
This is a message to ALL Fleets, not just ICC.

Is that your question answered?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.026211 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR