No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » This is just sad.
 Author This is just sad.
Deleted

Posted: 2003-02-08 17:18   
Where's UGTO?????? The ICC and UGTO are indepent factions, and yet simply reffered to as humans. Sure, they're both human factions, but that doesn't mean they should stick together.
But it seems that UGTO is sort of just jogging along behind the occasional ICC juggernauts that rampage into K'luth territory (not that K'luth don't return the favor a tad more often). The UGTO ships have proven powerful, they're players, if a little easily scared off, are brave enough to take K'luth planets, sorry, let me correct that, other faction's planets.
So why don't they do what the K'luth have been doing and fight two factions at once? Why don't ICC do the same? Oh my, what a thought! The humans fighting eachother like they've done before! Oh dear oh dear oh my oh my, what a shocking ordeal that might turn out to be.
Oh, you're probably thinking "Lobsters like you are powerful enough without help from one of the human factions!" But we wouldn't be allies with either side. We'd all be facing a fair ammount of enemies instead of one group ganging up on a single faction, or wait, I mean one faction with a tiny shadow following them along attacking a single faction.
But hey, this will probably never happen as long as UGTO hides behind ICC dominance.

P.S. Sorry, forgot to add this is the original message: flame this all you want, just my two cents

[ This Message was edited by: Mahraj The Conqueror[TECL]{C?} on 2003-02-08 17:19 ]

Solareon
Captain

Posted: 2003-02-08 17:22   
you sir are not very aware of what goes on around you. the mv can't handle two massive fleets, 90 people and it just kind of dies.

Goto the website of Solareon
Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-08 17:24   
eheh, UGTO Chickens

Nah i dunno what they are doing, i spend some time hunting a scoutr in my minecruiser but that didnt work because it was faster then me.

Goto the website of Barthezzz
AgentFritz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-08 17:25   
Blah.

They can do whatever they want, and if they chose to attack at the same time as the ICC, then to dang bad.

Its happened to the ICC, so now you feel it.

Deleted
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-08 17:25   
I never said two massive fleets...

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-02-08 17:26   
Well Kluth have given the Humans more than enough reason to ignore each other and concentrate soley on them, Revenge is the order of the Day Lobsters, and your the main course

Evil Tom
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-08 17:32   
I think I must agree with Mahraj. I enjoy a good three way.
You must rememer that K'luth were the original enemy of the UGTO and ICC. Anyway I hate both UGTO and ICC (playing the part) so they should kill each other a bit more...what ever happened to the old days of UGTO and ICC massacring each other and invading completely.

Mwahahahaaaaaaa.

Email Evil Tom   Goto the website of Evil Tom
Lith Ragond
Cadet
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-02-08 17:45   
well, while all the ICC were in Eri, i had the bright idea of capping CD*36... unfortunetly my fellow UGTO pilots wanted to go after the bugs more.

and question, since when did the ICC have a 'juggernaught'? last i checked they were fighting for their own until a day or so ago. and UGTO are content with holding Luyten and Lalande. it's pointless going further really.

Quote:
what ever happened to the old days of UGTO and ICC massacring each other and invading completely.

you know what? those days died when i stopped leading raids against the ICC. it seems i am one of the very few hardcore UGTO. the bugs are a nuesance, that require the occasional slap on the wrist, the real enemy are the rebel scum, they must be brought back under the UGTO rule. any UGTO that thinks otherwise has some serious priority issues.

Evil Tom
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-08 18:26   
Indeed Lith Ragond...Indeed

Email Evil Tom   Goto the website of Evil Tom
Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-08 18:32   
w00f
Bring it on!!

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Firekka
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-08 19:33   
Hmm.. looks like you got hammered by ICC and UGTO at the same time Mahraj, next time play a little better and don;t whine that they killed you instead of a human

DaMadCow
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-12 00:30   
mahraj. BSS had an attack sheduled for last weekend. We had about 40 people in the attack. Not including GTN and other UGTO clans. But unfortunately the MV crashed and so did our massive attack.

Email DaMadCow
Darksworde
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-02-12 04:32   
Um. You do not know how much I cursed this game and the Metaverse and the ICC for their damn inconvienient timing (Although I played a small part in getting them to attack, thx Banshee for the route in) when the BSS planned attack to storm Kluth Space fell over due to crashes / resets / backend restructure / Moon Phase Alignment / Solar Flares. If it wasnt for the unstableness of the Metaverse at the exact time we tried to go into Sol, the Kluth would have been an extinct race.

Everyone was pressing to go in for at least an hour, if not more, but sticking to the plan, we held off for the 4pm CST start. You dont know how much i regret that now......................

Email Darksworde   Goto the website of Darksworde
Page created in 0.021335 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR