Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » The UGTO and the ICC need to put aside their Differences
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author The UGTO and the ICC need to put aside their Differences
The Reaper
Cadet

Posted: 2003-02-14 05:54   
[roleplay mode on]
The Interstellar Cultural Confederation will never be brought under the dictatorial rule of the UGTO imperialists!

We shall fight for a free Sol!

We shall free the billions of humans held under your totalitarian regime!!!

ICC ICC ICC!
[/roleplay mode off]

On a more serious note, until the Diplomacy system is fully implemented (next patch I think? Not sure.), successfull cease-fires will not be a possibility due to the 'Shift+E, Spacebar Smash' mentality around at the moment.

- Dave

.spaivxx.
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-14 07:10   
i could be wrong but i could have swore i read in roc that enemy faction treaties were bad

Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-14 07:28   
[Roleplay]
I would have to agree with Vice Admiral Stalker.
We left the Trade Organization for a reason, and that reason is not to make alliances with them.

The Interstellar Cultural Confederation was founded by people who were against the Trade Organization.
We shall never make an alliance with out worst enemy!

We are quite capable of fighting the K'luth on our own so as far as we are concerned this alliance offer was made by an independent Pilot.
[/Roleplay]

Website || Fleetpage

[ This Message was edited by: Barthezzz [NL] on 2003-02-14 09:40 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Barthezzz [NL] on 2003-02-14 10:27 ]

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Eagleranger
Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-14 08:46   
basicly what you are saying is as long as the kluth is after us you cowardice ugto dont have to worry about them intill later so you dont mined becoming slave later on LOL

as once said long ago (as long as the dog aint barking at you and is barking at your enemy you are going to stand still with fear

[ This Message was edited by: eagleranger on 2003-02-14 08:47 ]

DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-14 08:48   
I want the front line where it is, it's fine

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-14 08:52   
Yeah i didnt like our front line in Procyon, i had to fly really far

Goto the website of Barthezzz
DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-14 10:09   
I couldn't bomb the planets in BD anymore, because they belonged to us

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
little_chaoz(affe force)
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-14 10:22   
eagleranger

Quote:
basicly what you are saying is as long as the kluth is after us you cowardice ugto dont have to worry about them intill later so you dont mined becoming slave later on LOL

as once said long ago (as long as the dog aint barking at you and is barking at your enemy you are going to stand still with fear

wrong again smart 1, we are constantly planing attacks on the kluth, many in my clan have been wanting to fight the ICC and wipe them out of the MV, but be happy that we feel the kluth deserve it more. Otherwise you would not be saying that, we are in constant battles with BOTH factions most of the time, and if we have friends on the ICC and dont want us to shoot em, I for one will hold my fire, but i will not sign a treaty

[ This Message was edited by: little_chaoz(Affe Force)*LT* on 2003-02-14 10:22 ]

Isaac Asimov

Email little_chaoz(affe force)
Eagleranger
Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-14 11:32   

[quote]

if we have friends on the ICC and dont want us to shoot em, I for one will hold my fire, but i will not sign a treaty

by: little_chaoz(Affe Force)*LT* on 2003-02-14 10:22 ]

we have friends in ugto and i myself will not fire on ugto if we have a cease fire and i know of it but as far as fighting the kluth hmmmm its funny that the kluth held systems near you ugto there is no ugto held planets hmmmmmmmmmm maybe im wrong but that pretty well sums up how much you fight the kluth

"NRS"WE FIGHT THE BATTLES EVERYONE ELSE FEARS LOL

[ This Message was edited by: eagleranger on 2003-02-14 11:33 ]

DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2003-02-14 12:21   
Barth, its time to put aside your damn differences. you left cause you couldnt hack it! you're prideful and arrogant its no wonder you're losing the MV war. if we work together both factions we could beat back the kluth man! come on! I am Fritz's friend and he's willing to give this a chance, as is Gogeta he just doesnt want to admit it .

Just give it a chance again, ( i always hold my fire when a Uggie is present) But hey we're known to make mistakes and another thing, Half of Sol would be ours man, thats what teamwork is about sharing and helping others out

but from what i saw on these posts here is pure and utter Cowardice. yall are cowards and dont wanna make this thing work out! i for one want to make this work out!

Hey someone had to say it so it might as well have been me

you notice always in startrek that the klingons and the Federation were always at war but in the next generation they have a treaty.

and it gets tested alot so come on man, think about it please?

Keja Dogo {C?} (Master windoo)
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-14 12:26   
[Rolplay mode]
We will not lay down arms!!! ICC will fight for the freedom of middle earth...I mean... errm wrong roleplay... by the power of gray skull!!! ummm We are the cheeky girls!
please help me someone
Roleplay mode abandoned temporarily

\"If you place a thing in the center of your life, that lacks the power to norish, it will eventually poison everything that you are, and destroy you. As simple a thing as an idea, or your perspective of your se

Jar Jar Binks
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-14 12:32   
Um, Eagleranger.. judging by ur last post here.. im having a REALLY hard time figure out what ur babling about here.. but as far as i can understand is.. ur saying that UGTO dont hold any planets near K*luth held systems?? well.. i dunno how to put this gently but.. all the white dots on the map on the main page are UGTO held systems, but correct me if i missunderstood u.. but if i didnt u really have no idea what ur saying... :/

Spiritlift
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-14 14:04   
My Final Suggestion on this post is That Those unfamiliar with Darkspace History Click Here & spend the Next 2 hrs Reading (Longer if need be)
http://www.darkspace.net/history.htm?lang=en&sid=2039436443

Those unfamiliar with What it means to be in a Faction Should Click This
http://www.darkspace.net/factions.htm?lang=en&sid=2039436443

& Just incase Your Still Not Sure Where you Stand ...........
http://www.darkspace.net/clans.htm?lang=en&sid=2039436443

For Someone Who Jumps From Fleet to Fleet & Faction to Faction Goth thug , I dare say that you really are not in a position to Put your Fleet nor your Faction in Danger By Offering a Peace Treaty We all Know Will Not hold Water .....

[Qoute]:
Hey someone had to say it so it might as well have been me
[/Qoute]

Goto the website of Spiritlift
Thrie
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-02-14 14:57   
You count me out, Goth.... Theres no reason for ICC and UGTO to ally together, UGTO are UGTO, and they're never a friend! Destructive Fluxing UGTO will always be any enemy. Hail ICC!!! Hail ICC!!!!

Email Thrie
Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-02-14 16:33   
Goth, we HAD an alliance (back when i was UGTO, so i only had the UGTO side of the story). The problem is, and its one reason i left UGTO, was that the UGTO is so freakin indepent. When we arrive to help AFTER they call us, the SHOOT us. REAL good political credentials they'll have when alliance system comes. the UGTO is too proud and confident for a treaty; the ICC are the ones who can see when one is oppurtune, and have the will to drop dignity for survival. No goth, a treaty with those tyrants is millions of GU away.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024293 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR