No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » The UGTO and the ICC need to put aside their Differences
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author The UGTO and the ICC need to put aside their Differences
Lith Ragond
Cadet
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-02-14 17:22   
Well, i have posted some stuff in the past concerning anything between the ICC and UGTO:

ICC deserve no quarter, they will be brought back under the might of the UGTO. the UGTO preoccupation with the bugs over the past months must end. the rebels need a reminder of the might of the UGTO.

It still stands. The ICC don't deserve UGTO help, and any UGTO that lends a helping hand should be disbanded from their fleet.
Sure, I may have some ICC friends, but thats only in the lobby. In game, I'll usually shoot them first.

Soyokaze
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-14 18:15   
I already stated this in the topic about "Humanities Purpose", your hopes are useless. Humanity is a race that must always battle themselves. The K'luth join together, never to fight amongst ourselves, but rather to bring you salvation by way of force.

Submit to our will and you will be saved from yourselves. Strengthen our growing mighty empire and you will help save other barbaric races such as yourselves.

EDIT:

Leader of the Supervision Army

[ This Message was edited by: Soyokaze on 2003-02-14 18:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Soyokaze on 2003-02-14 18:37 ]

Email Soyokaze   Goto the website of Soyokaze
Ramius
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-02-14 18:57   
Dude, I don't want an alliance. They always fail, its more fun to kill enemies.

Email Ramius
UberBrooksie
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-02-14 21:34   
Aye its true ICC fleets have been betrayed time and time again, They just dont work untill a system is worked out for them. I belive cease fires in certian cercumstance with moore tusting fleets can work for a short peroid though.

But in the majority of the time i am are ICC and the only loyalty i hold is to my Fleet and a few close friends

DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2003-02-14 21:53   
well, i guess you'll always be on the short end of the stick from the kluth or the ICC either way we all lose cause of the kluth. until an agreement can be decided on a ceasefire i refuse to play in the MV. IM sick and tired of this BS and i want it to end. im sorry but you lost a good player once before and yer about to lose a couple more if we dont negotiate a treaty that works, i've given several good examples like for instance teamspeak, making a room, or sticking together. make this treaty work man

Mass_chaoz
Cadet

Posted: 2003-02-14 22:04   
hi i'm apart of BSS my clan have discussed UGTO and ICC alliances against the k'luth but we think that the ICC might double cross us. but other wise its a good idea

Email Mass_chaoz
DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2003-02-15 00:29   
They wont double cross you, and double crosses are not good in my book, if they double cross you i'll get out of Agents and go into BSS or GTN, either way we have to make this work.

Max Kepler
Fleet Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2003-02-15 00:42   
Normally, I would support it. But through past experiences, I've found:

-The UGTO are too imperialistic, thick-headed, and greedy to agree.

-The UGTO are too dishonorable to trust, even if they do agree.

-The UGTO are too selfish to understand that the bloodshed, tyrrany, and the discrimination must stop.

Most of the UGTO aren't even human, anymore. Their morals, honor, and everything else that humanity possesses that is still good is fleeing from within their ranks every day. An alliance might bring these morals back, but since the UGTO refuse, the only way to end the corruption of humanity is through the destruction of the corruptors. Its not about uniting humanity, its about rooting out the evil within.

Vive la resistance!

For the ICC!

Email Max Kepler   Goto the website of Max Kepler
Soyokaze
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-15 02:30   
No matter what compromise you may want to make, not everyone is going to follow it. There will always be someone or a group that will abolish it either intentionally or accidentally. I must agree with the people who said switch to their side, alliances between two sides won't work. If you truly want to help another side, then switch to their side.

Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-15 02:46   
Quote:

On 2003-02-14 12:21, Agent GothThug {C?} wrote:
Barth, its time to put aside your damn differences. you left cause you couldnt hack it! you're prideful and arrogant its no wonder you're losing the MV war. if we work together both factions we could beat back the kluth man! come on! I am Fritz's friend and he's willing to give this a chance, as is Gogeta he just doesnt want to admit it .

EEm Hack what? And wo said anything abouyt loosing?
If you would look at the MV the you see we control all ICC space and we bash into the center everynow and then.

And if i am the problem preventing the ICC from winning then were does your tactical "I can bomb shielded planets with 17 def in 1 bomber dread while orbiting Mycopia" help us?

Quote:

Just give it a chance again, ( i always hold my fire when a Uggie is present) But hey we're known to make mistakes and another thing, Half of Sol would be ours man, thats what teamwork is about sharing and helping others out

Teamwork, we are not a team with the UGTO, we are enemys
And fighting UGTO is a lot more fun then fighting Piercers, Drainers, Gangilas and Extractors.
Ill shoot the UGTO, mcuh more fun.

Quote:

but from what i saw on these posts here is pure and utter Cowardice. yall are cowards and dont wanna make this thing work out! i for one want to make this work out!

Yeah this wants to make us join your alliance.......

Quote:

Hey someone had to say it so it might as well have been me

As always.

Quote:

you notice always in startrek that the klingons and the Federation were always at war but in the next generation they have a treaty.

And Klingons are related to DarkSpace because......?

Quote:

and it gets tested alot so come on man, think about it please?

Think Think Think Think Done,
No.

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-15 02:48   
Quote:

On 2003-02-15 00:29, Agent GothThug {C?} wrote:
if they double cross you i'll get out of Agents and go into BSS or GTN, either way we have to make this work.

Website || Fleetpage

[ This Message was edited by: Barthezzz [NL] on 2003-02-15 02:56 ]

Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-15 02:55   
Quote:

On 2003-02-14 21:53, Agent GothThug {C?} wrote:
well, i guess you'll always be on the short end of the stick from the kluth or the ICC either way we all lose cause of the kluth.

If yuou are so "All that" about K'luth then why dont you join them?

Quote:

until an agreement can be decided on a ceasefire i refuse to play in the MV.

hmm well i guess some people wont mind this

Quote:

IM sick and tired of this BS and i want it to end.

*Hands GothTug his Pulse Laser Rifle*

Quote:

im sorry but you lost a good player once before and yer about to lose a couple more if we dont negotiate a treaty that works

You are a good player? *Cough"ICanBombA175%DeathStarWith1BomberDreadNotUsingACloudButJustSittingInOrbitOfAnotherPlanet"Cough*
And if people leave because there is no treaty then leave, its one of the dumbest easons ever so feel free to join the K'luth or UGTO.

Quote:

teamspeak

We dont use teamspeak because we expect our member to be able to fight and type, heck if you cant do 2 things at once then you cant reload and shoot at the same time. or Shoot and jump out.

Quote:

making a room

I never saw the point in this? If you are lready in the same system then why make your messages longer by adding a @ to your chatter.

Quote:

sticking together

Hmm yah your right, we always fly Solo and we never work together. Heck we dont even have any fleets in the ICC.

Varz zZz zz
Cadet

Posted: 2003-02-15 17:50   
this is pretty silly

Soyokaze
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-15 18:35   
For those of you that are actually planning not to play in the MV until an alliance is worked out, you are true cowards. You would back down from helping your faction achieve victory because you don't want to fight a 2 front war against your sworn enemies BEFORE we (the K'luth) were even found out to be existant? You are sad.

We have no problem with this though, you keep backing out like cowards and we'll gain a larger and larger advantage over you. If you were truly smart, you would see that the 2 front war doesn't matter, it's your fleet's members willing to help that matters.

This discussion is meaningless. You simply waste your time trying to gain a handicap that you wouldn't need if you all participated.

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2003-02-15 18:37   
[roleplay] [open space radio]
this is commander technot from the ICC defence station CD aplha 5
is this truw i heard of ann alliance of ICC and UGTO its abseard
even if those kluth wil de feat us it would just be spying and treason and deception
there wil only be an alliance du to the kluth treat and that is if one faction has fallen
than te remaining forces wil have to allien whit the enemy
as do you know the ICC has made fill preperations for a kluth invasion and made the people awair that the future of the ICC people wil live on
were not thinking of this generation but beyond
we haven heard if anny UGTO has made anny attempt of thinking that far
but citizen and ICC members we wil hold until the last man to defend our future
if this time must come we wil call upon you
ICC must stay free
[/roleplay] [/open space radio]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.037669 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR