No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +7.7 Minutes

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Well done Kluthies
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Well done Kluthies
JediKnight
Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-22 14:42   
See this all boils down to the fact that Zhaan and I decided to make an entire night of Beer and Darkspace, and we found ourselves sitting in ECM extractors, and lo and behold, there was a kluth fleet needing trannies...

Goto the website of JediKnight
Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2003-02-22 16:32   
anny one has a screen of the nav i would love to see that

Darksworde
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-02-22 17:08   
Yeah, well done Kluthies.

Oh hang on, we capped Ross and Wolf back in about 30 mins coz we had little opposition, so what does that prove. Not alot really.

Over the course of 4-5 months, i think ive seen Sol get capped numerous times because noone was online to defend it. Ive seen the ICC cap it, with me, Riley and Coombie (Thats right, Coombie in his drainer) defending Sol against the ICC Horde (When they had an experienced fleet)defending it by our lonesome. Ive seen the numerous Kluth fleets attack Sol, not just this latest attack, but before Xmas, when they really put us under the cosh. But in all this time, Ive never seen a large fleet go up against another large fleet and so outclass them that its been embarrassing.

So what do we conclude from this little kluth invasion. Not much really, except that the Kluth have more ppl than us (Knew that Already) and that the kluth have a lot of ppl in all the time zones(Knew that already) so the question is, what did they prove. Not much that we already knew they could do.

Email Darksworde   Goto the website of Darksworde
DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2003-02-22 17:26   
i have to say it was a good invasion indeed. im happy to say i was part of it twas a good battle even tho they couldnt see us )

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-02-24 02:10   
Quote:

On 2003-02-22 12:53, -=Gogeta=- *Cpt* wrote:
A. Hello, Now you know how GTN and us feel being the only 2 of how many fleets that have defended UGTO space by ourselves for what? 2 monthes.

B. Kluth capped ALL of ICC systems and has not done that to UGTO that I have seen.

Well if you say there are just 2 fleets to defende ugto space please dont call us For Help in mv ..

If you will call we will think twice

Sandals
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-02-24 03:28   
Quote:

On 2003-02-22 12:53, -=Gogeta=- *Cpt* wrote:
A. Hello, Now you know how GTN and us feel being the only 2 of how many fleets that have defended UGTO space by ourselves for what? 2 monthes.

B. Kluth capped ALL of ICC systems and has not done that to UGTO that I have seen.

I would just like to say :

A.) K'luth had bulldozed their way into Cygnus with superior numbers when this happened, before they launched it in the Wee Hours, when no ICC was on. Thus they had immediate access to CD.

B.) There were about 30-35 Lobsters. 5? ICC at any one time.

C.) They capped our back systems before hand.

D.) What the heck was UGTO doing when this happened? There were zero of you online.

Just to clarify.

TerrorScout
Cadet

Posted: 2003-02-24 03:32   
I was one to fight in Sol for a little and then log off it was useless for me I was only a Commander and I don’t have all the badges you need for the UGTO Ships the best I could get was a Battle Cruiser and PB was in the System with 6 K'luth Dreads I would jump to a Planet thy where dropping infantry on and see 12 beams and the You have died screen you cant see K'luth Dreads to stay behind them even at the planets with ECCM and they always move slow and use there jump drive to move so you cant kill them thy just jump out and if you try to stay away and use IT's and Fighters thy jump to you and are in beam range before you can start your ships engines - we were out numbered and out classed there was nothing to do but wait.

[ This Message was edited by: TerrorScout on 2003-02-24 03:41 ]

Name:UGTO TerrorScout Class:UGTO long-range Scout
Status:Undergoing systems Refit at Luna Shipyard Sol system
Ship Slogan:We Fight, Learn & Improve.

Email TerrorScout   Goto the website of TerrorScout
TerrorScout
Cadet

Posted: 2003-02-24 03:34   
^^^

[ This Message was edited by: TerrorScout on 2003-02-24 03:40 ]

Name:UGTO TerrorScout Class:UGTO long-range Scout
Status:Undergoing systems Refit at Luna Shipyard Sol system
Ship Slogan:We Fight, Learn & Improve.

Email TerrorScout   Goto the website of TerrorScout
Spiritlift
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-02-24 05:51   
Yes it was Cool Fun Capping Sol , Supierior numbers was one factor, Though youll find there were quite a few ugto online , either they were running away , sitting at a planet we were not currently capping , in FA server , Lobby, Or went to bed (for whateva reasons) ... We Did at one point start recieving decent opposition , albeit they were hiding in the safety of a jumpgate Zone
Mind you by then Tired eyes had setin & We decided that UGTO had been taught a lesson for Showing thier Presence in Sirius ..
The Capping of Sol Was For the Glory of Tinka (Sirius).....
Well i was juz gunna put a & nothing else but i saw all these excuse posts & a very funny one from goth , ( who was there for 2 mins) But hey every kluthy counted
It was a Good Battle & i Honour (even though briefly) those that were Brave enough to stand against our invasion
*Pats self on Back*
"Would Just Like to Note"
That It would not been a success if not for the Commanding & Tactical Brilliance of [PB]x_Killa_x , I Salute Thee
*A Big Salute to [PB] & (Other Kluth Fleets that helped) For The Coordinated Teamwork & Capping of Ross, Wolf & Sol,.
Gr8 Work K'Luth

"Word for the week ~:Teamwork:~ "
*Salutes The Invading Kluth Team*

~Lift~
http://www.justsaywow.com/smile.htm

[ This Message was edited by: Spiritlift on 2003-02-24 06:06 ]

Goto the website of Spiritlift
Keyser Soze
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-02-24 09:38   
It all started with HEAVY opposition in Lalande. After a time, we drove the UGTO out of that system. As we were repairing from that, x_Killa_x said:

"Hey, lets invade Sol"

Not hearing any opposition at the time, that is what we did.

We went straight to Sol, capped the outlying planets, and then focused on Venus/Earth/Luna. At the same time we capped the inner planets, we sent a few parties back to cap the other systems between Sol and Lalande (for spawning rights in Sol)

We had opposition from the very start, but as someone said, they were all new and couldn't bring more than torp cruisers, and we had brought ECM ships....

After capping Luna/Earth, UGTO showed up in force. They did sit mainly in the safety of the Gate, then started capping the outlying planets back. This is why Sol showed Red on MV map for only 30 minutes.

At this time, it was 6am and I had to go to work. There were plenty of UGTO in system, and they even had 2 ICC ACs there to help. They didn't cap back the Luna/Earth/Venus trio until after PB had logged (for the most part) for the evening.

I applaud the UGTO for being on the whole time we were there. They successfully defended Mercury, but the rest of the planets were EASY caps. Then again, when you have enough ships to drop enough INF to FILL the planet and deny barracks free space to spawn defenders..... it's not too hard to cap.

Just my $0.02 on the night.

Kaine Darkheart -SO-
Grand Admiral
Deicide

Posted: 2003-02-24 10:10   
i congradulate the UGTO on this... i came in during the closing hours when sol was theirs again.... we were about to invade when i had to go... i came back and in wolf.. or ross (dont remember) when i saw a station and 2 extractors.... with 2 planets already capped..... with out those 3 people (which have earned my respect) we would have invaded again and most likely taken the system... so my hat goes off to you 3 people well done and reason... LAY OFF geez you had to go and ruin the congratz... just because someone did somethin and.... ill stop there

Email Kaine Darkheart -SO-
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.023173 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR