No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +4.3 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Scottthug you now have a million credit bounty on your head
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author Scottthug you now have a million credit bounty on your head
Mr tinkles anti wibblinator
Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-19 21:41   
and the truth comes out BOOO Scott logggin BAD

Goto the website of Mr tinkles anti wibblinator
Joker(TheOne)
Captain

Posted: 2003-03-19 21:46   
Even i have bad feelings against him, and if i wasn't on demo that bounty would be mine, distributed among KIGR

Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-19 22:07   
okay new flash than to Evil moose there now IS A 2 MILLION CREDIT BOUNTY ON SCOTTS HEAD ffor another 2 kills you can add 2 MILLION CREDITS to your book

DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-19 22:18   
OoOo mister griffin you think you know me so well, heh you dont i didnt log i teleported myself back to Epsilon Eri where my hive is resting comfortably nice try hehehehe i dont know how i did that *shrug* but anytime im ganged up on in MV i'll continue to do that

Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-19 22:20   
okay nows it 2 million 200 hundred 90 thousand CREDITSSSSS scott are you gonna go into the MV?

Thrie
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-03-19 22:44   
Heh, Scott... How do you know Griffin doesnt have Access to DS activity logs? maybe he could post every single log that came from you, or /connect you used

w00t 2 Million credits!!! thats a Fortune!!! hey Scott, wanna dual 3 times?

Email Thrie
Mystikal
Vice Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-03-19 22:52   
Hey why dont u guys show some maturity. He wouldt act like this if u guys didnt start it just dont listen to him if hes doing it. Tinkles I know you can act better than this and most of the DS players here. Just act like real people towards him and maybe he will have some repect for you guys. For once im gonna be on his side because everyday I see him made fun of and I think its stupid. I came in the lobby just now and everybody was talking trash about him and I said what? Why does everyone have to be that hateful toawrds him. I know I did most of it too but im stopping because I have no reason to be enemies with him. Just show some repect towards him and maybe he will show some back. If I were him I would be doing the same thing. So it comes to this

If you show repect to another he will show some respect back. That was a quote today I had to summarize today in school. Sounds just like what im trying to say and I know he can start it most the time. Is it worth that much to you tinkles why would you have to step that low. Why u put a bounty on him anyways? Did he kick your butt over and over again till u got mad? Because it sure sounds like it. This is just getting to stupid for me because tinkles is just making himself look bad with this post.

Well why waste your time doing this? Its really worth your time? I know you dont like goth but that doent mean that you cant ignore each other and go on with your lives.

Someone do me a favor and delete this worthless Topic. Talk about trash. Please dont post something stupid like this. Im not a mod but this is lame

[ This Message was edited by: Mystikal (RIP R33) on 2003-03-20 00:49 ]

Deleted
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-03-20 00:45   
You no fun

Mystikal
Vice Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-03-20 00:53   
I know.

DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-20 01:27   
well said Mystikal, yer a cool guy but dont let that go to yer ego aight?

he's right man lets be bygones be bygones, lets put it this way, i've been running from trouble all my life and sooner or later its gonna shoot me beat me or stab me in the back but when im playing a game its different. DS reminds me of how people can be violent i mean geeze you see people get ganged up on erryday on the streets but in FA or MV its different cause you dont get black eyes or busted ribs or bloody noses..

I've had my fair share of those i dont mean to be a prick but you guys push me to the limits and those limits are gonna be exceeded. I've been banned 4 Times twice 24 hours cause 1. yall incite it 2. you tick me off 3 i cuss you out 4 you still dont learn and 5 you keep enticing me

im sorry you guys *sniff* just dont keep doing this. like it or not it starts a chain reaction you put a bounty on me he puts a bounty on you blah blah blah Tinkles i was playing around for christs sakes man grow up geeze.

The Monty
Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-20 01:27   
Quote:

On 2003-03-19 20:52, ScottThug {C?} wrote:
i dont die easy and i never will i have lots o tricks up mah sleeve and i was gonna share them

Let me share them then. ALT + F4 & CTRL + D twice.

Mortarr
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-03-20 01:40   
Quote:

On 2003-03-20 01:27, ScottThug {C?} wrote:
I've been banned 4 Times twice 24 hours cause 1. yall incite it 2. you tick me off 3 i cuss you out 4 you still dont learn and 5 you keep enticing me

You sound like you're ready for your long line of "Not guilty, Your Honor" statements, blaming everyone else for your actions. Very typical of your generation; unfortunately, a lot of your role models in these cases have done the same thing and gotten away with it.

You need to do some serious growing up, and learn to truly take responsibility for your actions. People will respect that.

Captain Caveman
Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-20 03:22   
Quote:

On 2003-03-19 20:44, Evil Moose{C?}(RIP R33) wrote:
Two million from me to kill VagabondJubei 5 times. Screenshots of the five seperate kills. Must be in the MV.

I wish you good luck. However, you'll have to go through BSS to achieve your goal.

Custom
Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-20 03:29   
WOOT #3 on the SD Ranking scott .. how does it feel? Wait wait just asking a question... Dont ooo no dont dam he hit (cntrl D) already...

Schakal*
Cadet
eXcellent Strategists

Posted: 2003-03-20 03:35   
Gratz Thug, you just must have been crossed 1000 kamikaze points.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.032961 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR