Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Scottthug you now have a million credit bounty on your head
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author Scottthug you now have a million credit bounty on your head
Thrie
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-03-20 06:29   
Mystical: Im plenty well aware of being "respectful" to others.... Apparently i "HAD" tried to be kind to him... I didnt get any back in return. Got something worst. What does that tell you? Your fine speech would only applied to those who does not know about Goth and just pick on him like everyone else. But what about those who Has a reason to pick on him? Maybe we wont feel any better until we pick on him like He wont feel any better until he complain or curse at us. It just so happens, Its our human nature to be like this... There will never be much peace no matter how much it has been enforced... I must say im quite impressed by the level of profanity in DarkSpace. Its almost at the line of 0! compared to others i played in the past. Thats what i like about darkspace. And i also know that there wont be any changes to DarkSpace if one player causes a problem or maybe few others. That wont mean a massive change in DarkSpace. Theres always 2 sides, a Good and a Bad. Dont go ahead and say your good and they're bad. Under our name, we are all Good and Bad. There is almost No Goodness nor Badness in human race. For those who achive perfectness, well I congradulate them for the impressiveness. Ah back to the point. There will be conflicts. Good and Bad level out each other in the balances of life. So basicly this is it, theres one side over at Goth's and One side over at Anti-Goth. Thats the matter i see it as. And i was pushed to the other side. Dont say i wanted to, i didnt want to. I do try hard not to make an enemy out of someone or Be an enemy. But if i gave that chance of friendship and been rejected. Im not going to keep trying. Neither is most of the player here. Its fustrating to try to give someone something and they act smart and think they dont need it. Rather or not if they are smart or nutz. ........

Email Thrie
Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-03-20 07:24   
Ill take both bounry offers.

Give me 1 week time.

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Jar Jar Binks
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-03-20 09:51   
Quote:

On 2003-03-19 19:33, Captain Tinkle[RIP R33] wrote:

and NO team killing

AWWW comon!!! PLEASE?????

Mr tinkles anti wibblinator
Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-20 11:31   
who was pushing to keep him in agent cause I though he was cool but hes called me A punk and other foul names I dont care what you say I gave him a chance he stabbed me in the back.

Goto the website of Mr tinkles anti wibblinator
slice
Admiral

Posted: 2003-03-20 12:22   
lOl at seriousness, calm down u 2

Firekka
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-03-20 14:11   
I'll kill Scott for free!! i'll hand out a million every time i kill him hehe (hmm emtpy pockets real fast)

Well those defending goth here haven;t been close to him yet.. personally i think he is a greater threat to his team then to the enemy

P.S. this message is all in good fun

Mystikal
Vice Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-03-20 14:16   
I know you did. But that was a long time ago. He was kinda well...newbish I should say because of that post that someone showed me last night. All I am saying is try again. He also isnt a newb anymore

Pimpalicious Nerd {C?}
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-03-20 14:26   
Quote:

On 2003-03-19 20:43, ChestBonz {C?} wrote:
Quote:

On 2003-03-19 19:58, ScottThug {C?} wrote:
...consider me out of IGN and kluth..

Do it Enforc3r, do it!

That will make him vulnerable and get no help, do it do it do it

jedi42
Grand Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2003-03-20 16:26   
if i see scotthug with 3 screen shots of him blowing up by your hand (in a dread or larger) in the MV, i'll give you a half million credits as well, just to add to the pot.
jedi42, darkjedi42, [drunk], hoid o' toitles, evil, rum, cl2k drainer, gdi, {C?}, hive teets, fusion mating, perfect cloud formation, death star, point jump, tractor scout, torp det, def cluster, cloaked elf

Joker(TheOne)
Captain

Posted: 2003-03-20 17:03   
If i actually felt like giving a bounty on someone so *disliked* i would, but truth be told i could care less about him as long as the pot doesn't go up that much. (If the pot goes up i'm subbing)

warren
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-03-20 18:29   
you all have problems

if your going to pay to see scott die
for i will kill him for free

Mr tinkles anti wibblinator
Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-20 19:25   
go go warren

Goto the website of Mr tinkles anti wibblinator
DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-20 21:53   
tinkles i always play around with you and you dont see it you take things soo literal, ugh oh and stabbing you in the back tinkles? how does it feel? hmm? yall stabbed me in the back plenty of times when i was on the Agents "soon to be in" list you had my hopes up and when fritz said i couldnt be in i felt betrayed by all means so think of it this way tinkles i made you an example and i'll do it again too

DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-20 22:16   
im getting really fed up with this BS yall can just go to the H E double Hockey Sticks cause i cant even trust my own damn faction! Tart Fired on me 5 times haste 3 times hell i might as well have killed them cause they're being jerks. Greed pushed them this far it is greed that will be their downfall im sorry guys yall are just S.O.L i'd spell it out for you slow jerks but i'd just get in trouble

Starrest {SNM} {C?}
Cadet

Posted: 2003-03-20 23:20   
Ummm...do you happen to have a screenshot of them doing that ScottThug? Send me a message if so.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.033038 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR