No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +3.7 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » An Unpopular Opinion
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author An Unpopular Opinion
Membar
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-02 00:52   
Starsha is right. if it's red SHOOT IT! alliances do not hold. Beleve me. I got killed by an icc ship when i was ugto during a so called truce. It's a farse.

i say give Starsha a standing ovation.

[ This Message was edited by: Membar on 2003-04-02 00:53 ]

Email Membar   Goto the website of Membar
Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-04-02 01:44   
[roleplay]
The reason for the alliance is quite simple, UGTO and ICC are both humans.
For centuries the human race has been fighting each other.

Its a waste of resources and time because neither faction will ever win.
And while the human faction were at the war the Alien race known as the K'luth has attacked both our home systems multiple times.

Though some of us have evolved beyond this "Monkey" state and now know that peace is the way to go.
The power of the human race as greatly increased in this allaince and the K'luth will be destroyed!
[/roleplay]

Anyhow it prolly seems like ICC did more then UGTO, and i think that is prolly right. ICC capped most of the Systems before sirius but we could have never capped Sirius without the UGTO.

And for the K'luth that have been acting like babies ever since we first entered sirius and still are acting like babies, U Got Totaly Owned

Perhaps you should take a good look at some of the other K'luth, yeah the ones that didnt get babiefied when they lost a ship.
Like Josef, StarFist, Tops, 34cemje and bunch of others i dont remember (You all died so fast ) they were there and they died but did they act like babies? no they didnt.

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Senshino Rei
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-02 05:16   
As long as Kluth can use overpowered cl2k 6x claw cruzers, as long will i be true to this alliance, however i never shut down a def base because UGTO wants to be there...

For me, such an alliance is simple. Just make sure ur fleet isnt there where the allied fleet is. if icc wants to get Taf, it also has to take cya and 2512 as well, and UGTO dont shall interfer it.

Thats my point and as long as the patch isnt up, i think thiss "alliance" shouldnt brake apart.

But! this "dont fire UGTO" command only is valid as long Kluths are in the System and i will attack UGTO planets as well. i just take it as long as kluth can take way to many planets.

The fall of Sirius just was a great job. but that doesnt mean anything.

Orion_Prime
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-02 07:46   
Quote:

to answer your question spirit, ppl ally against the kluth because we dont like you. you have a history of being distrustful, arrogant, annoying, loud mouthed and rude. not all of the Kluth players are like this, but most of them are, and its a pain to come in every day and have the Kluth trying to tell us whats wrong with the way WE fight. how do u KNOW whats wrong? have u played ICC or UGTO recently? who made u the Uber know all gods of the MV? and i mean gawd, u tell us were not fighting right, maybe we arent but atleast we use our ships properly, your suppose to be hit and run, and i can assure u if u actually bothered to USE this premise once and awhile ud have nothing to whine about your ships or the human factions.

EXACTLY Lark, but I would ask you the same question: Have you played K'Luth recently? Or are you an "arrogant" player and refuse to play them. I have played ICC and I have a great respect for how most of them fight (always a few exceptions, of course) and I have played K'Luth (duh) and I have respect for their tactics as well. I've also played UGTO (a while ago) and they are good too. But as far as flaming, EVERY FACTION DOES THIS, not just the K'Luth.

Sorry lark, but until you play us, you cannot say how "uber" we are, and until we play you, we cant say how poor you fight (well, I can, but who cares what I say?)

Email Orion_Prime
Darksworde
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-04-02 07:59   
Now theres an idea.

Lark, come join the dark side, give in to your inner desires and fly the uber dessies of the kluth, the Ganglia and a real station (Well ok, maybe not the hive yet).

But seriously, if you see how the other half lives, maybe u will have a better appreciation of how to counter our many, many, many diverse, and sometimes baffling tactics.

Email Darksworde   Goto the website of Darksworde
Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-04-02 08:01   
Oh now it kinda makes sence, i thought Orion was in TK, seems he already left

Anyhow, K'luth does seem to be ending up with the players that have a "bad history" of course they can be found on other factions to (Look at meee )
This prolly makes it seem that K'luth are less nice in general, and i actually do share the opinion. Of course not all bugs are bad

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Will McBlack
Admiral

Posted: 2003-04-02 08:28   
Very true Jim, I dont mind fighting K'Luth but it sorta gets boring after a while. I still get the most satisfaction out of wacking some good UGTO-guys.

Sollution would be to totally disregard the K'Luth and seek and attack the UGTO, not minding K'Luth walking all over our systems. Question: Do we want that?

Evil_Moose
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-02 09:03   
I still cant see why all these people are complaining about the alliance. It was necessary to defeat the K'luth. It is well known that UGTO is the weakest faction (at least I HOPE its well known). ICC is an easy second and K'luth an easy first. UGTO could not have capped Sirius by ourselves --never. ICC could have capped EE to Procyon by themselves but it wouldn't have mattered because if they had waited another hour to cap Sirius (which is the delay it probably would have been IF they could have capped it at all), Kluth would have had 30 more players in the game which would have let them cap it all back.

Even if K'luth ships weren't uber (which they are) their simple numbers are amazing. It seems that hundreds of ICC/UGTO clans are leaving and going to K'luth.

w e n e e d a p a t c h

[-GTN-]E v i l M o o s e

Email Evil_Moose
Warbird
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-02 09:48   
I could care less what faction I would play. I love playin as the UGTO because it actually gives me a challenge unlike the ICC and Kluth. I LOVE bieng at a disadvantage. The ones who change factions are the ones who play simply to win and think they will b e better than others. Why can't we just keep our mouths closed and have fun?!
Shoot first and don't ask questions later!

Goto the website of Warbird
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.018505 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR