No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » REQUEST TO ALL PLAYERS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author REQUEST TO ALL PLAYERS
Deleted

Posted: 2003-04-05 16:52   
im more annoyed with barthezz going out of his way flunking 3 anti-scott posts in every thread somehow related to him than with scotts behaviour of late.

Senshino Rei
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-05 17:00   
well, i never harrased him before (but that those thime when he was IGN, but thats an other unpersonal story)

but as someone already said. i also thinks that he caused his peace of the cake however he didnt deserved being mobbed like now.

i have got my own rules besides the regular rules of conduct and this rules reaches to everyone. and i dont say that he touched those but others.

if anyone swears arround and just cant calm down like a mature one, he will get a report. i dont allow any swearword that goes higher than a schnook.

end of discussion to me . !

Pimpalicious Nerd {C?}
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-04-05 17:31   
Quote:

On 2003-04-05 16:52, Ishtarra wrote:
im more annoyed with barthezz going out of his way flunking 3 anti-scott posts in every thread somehow related to him than with scotts behaviour of late.

I agree, even tho ive never read any with it...

Thrie
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-04-05 17:51   
Let There Be Light!

Email Thrie
Senshino Rei
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-05 17:53   
why do we need "light"?

it isnt our stuff to know what anyones history is.

u just have to act like U want and not like others do.

Thrie
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-04-05 18:04   
geess My meanign of Let there be Light means

"Let us have a-new"

vous comprenez? (translation: You Understand? )

Email Thrie
Enforc3r
Midshipman

Posted: 2003-04-05 18:08   
I think its a two way street, and the reason people continue to harrass him... Is because he still continues his bad behaviour, and after a long time of verbal abuse, taunting, swearing matches people put up with it less, and lash out back at him... The only solution is if ScottThug discontinues his behaviour and shows everyone he can be mature. You don't just become hated like that for nothing, and I tried the very same thing S.W. did, and it takes a lot of time and effort, and a Darkspace Fleet Institution isn't going to repair the years of abuse, harrassment from school, and his community, being picked on, and bullied...

He needs to learn more restraint, and end the cycle of hate... Someone has to take a stand and say thats enough, and stop. Its easier for one person to do that, than dozens of individuals to all do that. ScottThug you need to seek redemption, and instead of lashing out your anger, let it go, move on, and don't hold grudges against people, its self-destructive not to forgive.

Enforc3r
Fleet Commander [V]
Intergalatic Ghost Navy

[ This Message was edited by: Enforc3r [V] on 2003-04-05 18:20 ]

Spiffmode the Unimpressed
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-05 18:17   
Quote:
On 2003-04-05 18:08, Enforc3r [V] wrote:
He needs to learn more restraint, and end the cycle of hate...

From what I have seen as a player recently of Scott it has all been good, I see him chatting in the lobby (not cursing) and going out and dueling the players that want his blood. Now that I am ICC I am proud to fight along side of Goth since he will go and fight and not just sit around camping the planets.

The Monty
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-05 18:34   
If I close jump a station on Scott's head every 5 seconds, its only because I care.

DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-05 22:34   
Yesh, Riley shouldnt have put this post i ask that a mod please lock it i dont want anymore flaming of my brother scottthug AKA scott im his brother David on his account and yes i do fight like him cause im his twin

Barthezzz: he did know what he was doing cause he was Fighting alongside the kluth Carpet bombing planets and yes IT DOES work i've seen him do it now you're more harsh than other fleet commanders from what i've seen

Enforc3r: my brother doesnt need all the BS Insults he puts up enough of it at home from me, my dad and my mom and his best friend for crying outloud.
he's put up with enough Verbal abuse to go insane and trust me he's almost been there.

I've seen him bullied and what i have seen in DS brings back old memories of the old neighborhood and how he always got jumped after school gawd im sick of the way most of the DS players he's "supposedly" offended get back at him

keep in mind these words "what goes around comes around 10x's over" you mess with him he's gonna do it back and i've seen him back up his words hense his improved Kill Ratio

Mariano (peace)
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-07 10:24   
what goes around comes around 10x's over

let that sink and then reconsider.

Who started to be anoying and bigheaded?
Who still is bigheaded?

im sorry scott that you get all that crap in RL but dont bring it to DS for your own care. Cause if you do you will be treated the same way as you already know and experienced.

Senshino Rei
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-07 12:36   
oui, je l' ai comprais.. maybe not the best french...

Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-04-07 13:06   
Quote:

On 2003-04-05 22:34, DJ ScottThug {C?} wrote:
Barthezzz: he did know what he was doing cause he was Fighting alongside the kluth Carpet bombing planets and yes IT DOES work i've seen him do it now you're more harsh than other fleet commanders from what i've seen

Well sitting still in orbit of Mycopia bombing a fully shielded Deathstar with 19 ICC def. Does not work, everybody saw that. And we were ICC, fighting against the K'luth.
And yes i am more harsh then other fleet commanders. We were trying to cap luyten before GTN would arrive, we were in a hurry. You were our only bomber and you started to waste our time by doing this.
Now the problem is not in the part above, the reason is simple: Everyobyd saw that this was gonna take hours, when 2 Fleet members nicely told you that this wouldnt work you replied:
"Shut the Fword up you Fwording N00bs. You are 2 stupid commanders and you have no clue what your talking about."
When a fleet leader told you that suck behaviour was not allowed you replied: Go fword yourself im bombing this planet.
We even had one of the above mentioned commanders leave our fleet because of your behaviour.
People ask why i am not giving you a 2nd change, another simple reason: What you see above was the 2nd change i gace you. You were behaving good for a while, we need more Admirals. So we accepted you and we informed you about our rules.
Instead you decided to break whatever rule we could find in DS.

Goto the website of Barthezzz
DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-07 16:16   
okay that is a bunch of bullcrap barthezzz i am not stupid enough to fall for that GIANT lie!! i have never ever in my history with DS cussed openly in clan chat for the Mods and admins can see that do you have proof that i said this? cause if you dont yer SOL

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2003-04-07 16:31   
ok ENOUGH...

Right now I am out of my office and away from my access to logs, but if both sides wish to continue persuing this, I will unhappily sit down and pharse the logs.

But I already know I dont need too... Why? Simple, because Scott, you have enough of a history already of openly cursing in the lobby and in game so its not to unbelievable you have done the same in clan chat.

I suggest this matter is dropped now before I start pulling logs...

Email Tael
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024997 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR