No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +2.4 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » REQUEST TO ALL PLAYERS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author REQUEST TO ALL PLAYERS
Pimpalicious Nerd {C?}
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-04-07 16:37   
Quote:

3.1.3 Harassment

Players may not act in an overtly harassing manner towards other Players and staff.
Some amount of competitive language within the context of the game is acceptable for the conflict-oriented nature of the game itself, but direct personal attacks on other Players (rather than their game personas) will not be tolerated. Stalking and harassing other Players outside the context of the game is also forbidden.

Any form of hate-mongering behavior outside of the context of the game will absolutely not be tolerated.
PaleStar takes a dim view of those who seek to use the DarkSpace Game System and its Facilities to hurt others. As such, immediate and effective punitive measures will be taken with regard to the offender, most likely with little or no warning.

As in any Community, Players are expected to respect one another and the PaleStar/DarkSpace Staff at all times while participating in the game system and its facilities.
Showing blatant and repeated disrespect towards other Players or Staff members is grounds for punitive action, especially right after being warned about poor conduct. Also, Players are discouraged from initiating or participating in any out-of-game-context acts that negatively impact the gaming experience for any other Player.

These are the exact words of the RoC. This should make this the end of this fighting with DJ Scott, name calling, and overall disrespect (which is AGAINST the RoC) towards him. Just leave the poor guy alone.

Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-04-08 04:11   
Quote:

On 2003-04-07 16:16, DJ ScottThug {C?} wrote:
okay that is a bunch of bullcrap barthezzz i am not stupid enough to fall for that GIANT lie!! i have never ever in my history with DS cussed openly in clan chat for the Mods and admins can see that do you have proof that i said this? cause if you dont yer SOL

Actually i never said clan chat, this was said in the normal team chat channel in luyten.
And no ingame the autolog doesnt work.

Anyhow i close my subject here.
As Scott requested before feel free to lock

I last thing: I copyed youz

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2003-04-08 05:35   
Thanks for all the lovely displays of maturity.

Email Shigernafy
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.036146 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR