Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » ICC repelled from Sol by UGTO's bravest!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author ICC repelled from Sol by UGTO's bravest!
Ashatwork
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-14 11:34   
Quote:

On 2003-04-14 05:20, Banshee [RIP R33] wrote:
Gawd Ash, guess ill actually have to play again sometime and avenge my Confederate Brethren for there massacre at the hands of the Imperial Slime Balls,

Hmm UGTO beat ICC hands down... something is really not right there... which Fleet was it?

Dunno which fleet it was.

All I know was that I returned to Wolf to find ICC in orbit around Ocotat... Juxtra and I jumped a command dread that was seperated from the ICC fleet but still dictored, I shot it's engines out everyone came to kill me so I ran... Juxtra killed him, Octurion came in and started shuttling troops to Ocotat while Juxtra and I killed ICC.

Then reinforcements showed up and we saved the planet!

Then the reinforcements left after something... a lot of fighting and ICC and Kluth kept dying... It was LadyDarksabre and me all alone with 19 other people in Wolf... The kluth attacked, we fought them off... then the ICC attacked. We killed a few landed some troops, the ICC came back we killed a few then we counterlanded troops... then I think they made a 3rd or 4th run on the planet. We didn't lose it however!

Then reinforcements showed up AGAIN... we took Wolf 1.

THen it all starts to blur together.

Lith Ragond
Cadet
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-04-14 12:41   
MV play= those games in grade school that really had no point cause no one ever wins.

Bodes
Captain

Posted: 2003-04-14 12:57   
Well im not much for saying anything bad but as long as we have SOL it doesnt matter because UGTO WONT GIVE UP ON SOL DEFEND IT WITH YOUR LIVES GENTLEMEN!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE UGTO THE GOOD HUMANS!!!!!

PS:CRUSH THE BUGS!!!!

Email Bodes
JackSwift
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-04-14 13:14   
Quote:

On 2003-04-13 23:08, Ash'elth wrote:
Someone should also mention wave after wave of ICC that were stopped at Ocotat and died.

Ok I'll mention that. I can attest to the bravery of the UGTO in Wolf... of which I can also truthfully say have never witnessed any ICC do this much for their planets.

ICC only held Wolf 1 last night when I was there, so they decided to attack Ocotat with superior numbers. I believe only [-GTN-] Ash'elth, [-GTN-] Lady DarkSabre, and Bamelin were present at the beginning of the ICC attack against Ocotat. Several hit and run attacks were executed perfectly against the disorganized ICC forces... one by one huge ICC dreads went down. Bamelin I remember charged into the ICC mess by himself with a torpedo cruiser, destroying one AC and injuring others, while still able to jump out at 38 percent hull. He then ferried troops from Wolf 2e to Ocotat in his 38 percent hull TC, even while ICC were guarding the planet!

He finally died, but came back in a heavy transport, ferried 10 elites to Ocotat, and died after all of them were unloaded. Meanwhile Ash and gotten reinforcements and started cleansing UGTO territory of the ICC meanace.

I didn't want to sit back and enjoy the light show, so with a quick Starluck-esque TALLYHO! I joined the ICC/UGTO fight and managed to severely injure some AC's. ICC was then reduced to 3 dreadnaughts and 2 cruisers. The UGTO didn't attack them because some K'luth went to Sol to cap planets and such.

So I decided, oh why not harass the ICC some more? I jumped to Wolf 1, causing minor damage to a sup and cruiser, jumped out and repaired myself.

After engaging in some skirmishes with the UGTO (which were awesome by the way... one part was pretty much my mines vs. Fearnick's flux ) I jumped out and accidentally jumped to the same spot as AtomicChuck... for which my teammates promptly jumped in and killed him. I'm sorry Atomic... I try to even out the playing field as much as possible and that sucks to have happen, but oh well.

At this point ICC had gotten some reinforcements and started to attack Ocotat again. At which point my connection to the internet simply went to crap and I became disconnected 6 times before giving up. ARG!

I'd simply like to say that those UGTO, especially Bamelin and Ash'elth, have my deepest respect and sincerest admiration for all the hard work that they did, and managed to keep Ocotat out of rebel hands for a whole hour.

/me stands to attention and gives a quick salute to Bamelin and [-GTN-]Ash'elth.

\"Errare Human Est.\"

Email JackSwift
Ashatwork
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-14 14:21   
It was a good fight in wolf.

Seeing wave after wave after wave of ICC jumping in and trying to land troops was impressive.

Near the end of one attack I noticed ICC were landing green troops

There were some brave ICC transport pilots who kept comming in without backup and made it all the way to orbit I believe.

It was a good evening... two small lulls in the fighting but almost 2 solid hours of combat

I'd like a moment of silence for the cl2k I lost when I got disconnected and the reactor 1500 I lost when I accidently landed it on ocotat while I was ferrying troops.

*sniff* you were lying lost and neglected on the battle field and I was going to take you to a good home... but alas circumstances were against us.

Warbird
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-14 14:25   
I started this thread just to do some harmless RPing and I come to find some of you are acting like pre-schoolers. To those of you who did should go find a dictionary and look up the word fun and play. To those who acted appropriately, I salute you.

Goto the website of Warbird
UberBrooksie
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-04-14 14:39   
Quote:

Thank God you don't lead any operations
No, I think that you'd make much better fodder, Lark

Bah----In fact I can't remember the last time I saw you in game.

We'll see how many operations you lead from the chat room

[ This Message was edited by: WhiteWolf on 2003-04-14 09:45 ]

Guess U forgot when ICC took out the Kluth what fleet started that umm Agents and who lead em...Larky did.

Please refrain from comments like this in the future:
1) they are not nice
2)Make those who say them seem like Idiots

And remember that many fleets all have been around for a long time, many have had 50+ planets whoopidie do da day. Planets come and go but people remeber whats said and how people act for much longer then you will own certain planets.

Honor is all one has do not taint it

Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-04-14 16:59   
I'm not sure if I like Ashatwork as much as I like the other Ash...

At least he could spell my damn name right...

Juxtra? Juxtapose does not have an 'R' in it...

Oh yeah, and that battle was fun. Good to see a nice sensless slaughter of one another.

Ash'elth
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-04-14 17:24   
Ashatwork works at a place with a broken coffeemaker...

No coffee makes for mad scientists!

Ramius
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-04-14 17:52   
Who was that idiot in the ICC station that jumped in first and hit all the mines?

*shifts eyes around*

Email Ramius
Octurion
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-04-14 18:15   
/me points at Ramius

It was him that ran into the mines with a station.....BTW thank you 4ecm for putting those there, nice move

[ This Message was edited by: Octurion (U.S.A) on 2003-04-14 18:17 ]

Ascension(Purge)
Admiral

Posted: 2003-04-14 18:43   
Sol Is now threatened by those bugs we all know and hate Kluth... ICC DO u realize what happens if UGTO get bottled up by the far more dangerouse opressors the Kluth. Far worse than getting u tea sent to ur ICC planets with excess tax =) would be if Kluth instead sent u to their planets as a drink for HIGHER prices am I the only one who feels a temporary Alliance in order?

BOW DOWN U REBEL NAVES SSC IS COMMING! ASSUME THE POSITION!

Email Ascension(Purge)
Ascension(Purge)
Admiral

Posted: 2003-04-14 18:53   
P.S. Ha ha u go boom Kluth. I'm glad someone mentioned honor and integrety what would the MV be without it? Well...I guess it would almost be the same not many people display it... WHO ATTACKS A MINER?! KLUTH SCYCOS!

SSC is there a better reason to piss urself?

Email Ascension(Purge)
WhiteWolf
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-14 19:35   
Quote:

On 2003-04-14 14:39, Brooksie wrote:
Quote:

Thank God you don't lead any operations
No, I think that you'd make much better fodder, Lark

Bah----In fact I can't remember the last time I saw you in game.

We'll see how many operations you lead from the chat room

[ This Message was edited by: WhiteWolf on 2003-04-14 09:45 ]

Guess U forgot when ICC took out the Kluth what fleet started that umm Agents and who lead em...Larky did.

Please refrain from comments like this in the future:
1) they are not nice
2)Make those who say them seem like Idiots

And remember that many fleets all have been around for a long time, many have had 50+ planets whoopidie do da day. Planets come and go but people remeber whats said and how people act for much longer then you will own certain planets.

Honor is all one has do not taint it

Lark has consistentaly been rude to the toitles, and her comment in this thread has continued this trend.

So she lead one attack on Sirius. Big deal. kluth solo cap earth all the time, and its not considered a big deal.