No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +7.1 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » ICC repelled from Sol by UGTO's bravest!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author ICC repelled from Sol by UGTO's bravest!
Lady-GrimSabre
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-04-14 20:29   
Sniff...I got mentioned....
So happy, on verge of tears....
Would like to thank Ash, for letting me be his wing-woman
in a battle that ICC and Kluth outnumbered the 2 ugto ships
stationed near Ocotat
Would like to thank my emp mines and emp cannons that worked overtime
Also to Ocotat, for being a stubborn planet and not letting ICC take you over.
Also, special thanks to Oceania, for its four depots that fixed us up in a jiffy and its barracks that sent brave infantry to defend its sister planet.

Thankyou

[ This Message was edited by: Lady DarkSabre on 2003-04-14 20:30 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Lady DarkSabre on 2003-04-14 20:32 ]

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-04-14 21:14   
im not rude to toitles, one of my friends is IN toitles, i make friendly jests towards u because youve declared yourself a herd of turtles, which is just silly, if u cant take the time to understand what all the =P faces are about i suggest u take a vacation =)

JackSwift
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-04-14 22:31   
Quote:

On 2003-04-14 20:00, Ash'elth wrote:
Kinda funny how this started off being a nice non flaming post about the UGTO pulling together despite being greatly outnumbered where players on both sides were complemented and it turned into a flame fest.

Congrats guys, nice to know you can ruin everything

Well I tried my darndest to save it... grrrrr. If you don't have anything nice or constructive to say, don't say it please.

Today in Ross again, awesome battles with the UGTO. Even though seeing [TWP]BlueEvilStar blow up in ship after hive after ship we won through persistence and what I would guess were good tactics... awesome fights from [=SSC=]Mariano (exploding station woooo ) and [-GTN-]Octurion (gotta love dem mines ).

The day didn't start so well for me as after I e-jumped out of a battle in my shell I pressed J and stopped 1100 gu away from Ross 4... great timing eh? I then got in my gang and expected to die soon, as I always seem to do in any modded dread I roll out in.

But the funniest thing happened... the more I threw myself in the face of danger, the longer I lived. I don't know how this works, but when I'm cautious with my gang I seem to die every other day, while today jumping straight into battles to save teammates and even suicide charging into a station (oh man that was awesome Mariano... since it's Easter-ish I started to think of a couple movies and yelled some quotes from them to my computer screen: Ben-Hur's We're going to be rammed! Abandon ship!and that whole scene... then D-day from Animal House popped into my head RAMMMMMING SPEEEEED!!!) I just couldn't die... weird.

We then went into Sol and messed around for a while, and I ran out of reloads and had been playing for 4 hours... I just had to log.

So once again awesome fighting from the UGTO... I am still looking forward to seeing this from the ICC.

/me stands to attention and gives a quick salute to [=SSC=]Mariano and [-GTN-]Octurion.

\"Errare Human Est.\"

Email JackSwift
Mariano (peace)
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-15 02:37   
thx for the nice words JackSwift Yep it was an awsome battle and i was really supprised to be in that station for so long.
I too got to thank all the participants for that great night. next time we will start to bomb the crap out of the planet earlier

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-04-15 11:12   
There comes a point that when someone who has actually done very little to earn the respect of his fellow pilots starts a personal attack on one of my Fleet Members, no matter how arrogant, that HAS earned her factions respect.

WhiteWolf, i havent been around for a while, but i will personally vouch for any person i *KNOW* has been in the MV, Lark is one of those.

Anyone who knows me can agree here, i do NOT defend people for the sake of defending them, i always have my reasons, and those reasons are those that i do defend, have earnt my respect, not an easy thing to do.

Mainly because im just generally an [Insert Bottom Hole related word here].

Think before you speak, you wont get the recognition you ask of us {IE For the Independant work you do, which by the way,MV isnt there for independant work} by putting down those who have earnt their recognition by the deeds they have done.

All that aside, good work Ash.

*Slaps Ramius* Which Idiot persuaded you to take the Station in FIRST!?!

Orion_Prime
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-16 07:22   
Good going Banshee, you set them straight! =P

Email Orion_Prime
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.015256 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR