No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +1.9 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Bounty!! (minor one)
 Author Bounty!! (minor one)
Atom-Ant!
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-04-30 20:00   
I am placing a small bounty on the K'lth know as SpiritLift out of the BP clan.

He has 'bugged' me enough!

5k for first kill.

if you make 2 kills in a row then I will double it. (10k)

if you kill him 3 times in a row then I will double it again! (20k)

All kills must be confirmed by VA or above. All Kils must be in MV. Screen shot would be helpful. Extra 2k for each screen shot.

now I know I used to be a kluth but the humans captured me and inducted me back into their ranks. Now I dislike all kluth becasue of all I had to do to become human again!

bounty post will be good from this may 2nd until may 5th.

all claims for bounty wil be posted here please as well as Emailed to me. (screen shots included in Email please.)

Help to defend the defenseless, rescue the damaged and captive, and crush their oppressors. To perservere, to persist in spite of hindrances, discouragement, and impossibilities: it is this that in all things distinguishes the strong from the weak

[ This Message was edited by: TsDeane *EN* on 2003-04-30 20:01 ]
Help to crush the defenseless, depress the damaged and captive, and crush their rescuers. To perservere, to persist in spite of hindrances, discouragement, and impossibilities: it is this that in all things distinguishes the strong from the weak

Spiritlift
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-04-30 20:14   
WooT .. Food For Thought ...Ill No longer spend Valuable time Hunting Lunch .. It Will Come to Me .. BONUS
Oh Juz another Thought For Mr . BountynOOb ... If i SD .. Do i Get Paid .. Hmm Nahh Wouldnt Bother .. Your Very Cheap Reward , Wouldnt Compensate My Pres or My Lovely Ships ... Hmmm Wonder How Many Ppl Get Demoted to Midshipman Trying to Collect thier 20k Bounty ? ...

..Bring it ...

*edit* Meesa will Extend My Wonderful Hospitality & For every Payment of One Million Credits I Will SD in a scout .... Im Feeling nice today ...

Cheerz ,

~Lift~

[ This Message was edited by: Spiritlift on 2003-04-30 20:17 ]

Goto the website of Spiritlift
Atom-Ant!
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-04-30 20:24   
Ok spirit lift. Any larger bounty would require you to be in the top 100 in pres! You dont rank a better bounty!

uh.. you ARE in the top 100! ok I'll leave this as an insult to you! I might save up and make it really worth while. According to your current Pres you are worth about 60775 credit.

Now Coombie would be worth 800k (if I had it) as he was the one who was ultimately responsible for turning me into a k'luth in the first place!

Ill have to save up for that one!

If you have any ideas of putting a bounty on me however.... I am the ultimate coward! I run from toruble! dropping explosives all the way!!!

Help to defend the defenseless, rescue the damaged and captive, and crush their oppressors. To perservere, to persist in spite of hindrances, discouragement, and impossibilities: it is this that in all things distinguishes the strong from the weak

[ This Message was edited by: TsDeane *EN* on 2003-04-30 20:34 ]
Help to crush the defenseless, depress the damaged and captive, and crush their rescuers. To perservere, to persist in spite of hindrances, discouragement, and impossibilities: it is this that in all things distinguishes the strong from the weak

Sagitter
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-30 20:33   
hmmm thats a bounty i would put on the head of a player like you avarage skilled not on Spiritlift thats even less then a 10 minute planet mission *shrugs*

DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2003-04-30 20:42   
okay that aint even worth my time dude 500K is mediocre 1 mil is satisfactory 2 Mil and i'll consider it whisper me trueblue i'll think about

Spiritlift
Grand Admiral

hmmm My your Informed For a Baby VA arent you ...
You =10400 odd pres .. Me= 60600 odd pres .. Might you of checked the rankings youd see im currently ranked 57th .. But I spose i Couldnt Expect a NOOB to Know that ...
My Bad ..

Goto the website of Spiritlift
DJ GothThug
Cadet

Edit Typo i meant TsDeane

Darksworde
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-05-01 04:35   
um, i killed spiritlift yesterday. Do i get any moolah?

PS - Spiritlift, you should never get too comfortable at Rhalago, you never know who might drop in on you

Email Darksworde   Goto the website of Darksworde
Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2003-05-01 05:30   
Spirit, We'll hook up later in the MV. Ill ff you to death. We can split the money and buy beer and women

jedi42
Grand Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2003-05-01 05:34   
My going bounty rates are:

$1.5 million:
3-5 kills, with single screen shot

$2.5 million:

5 kills, before and after screen shots, plus 2 extra kills to be used at a later date for vengeance reasons

$5 million-$10 million (varies fleet to fleet and faciton to faction):

I will join your faction / clan for MV for 1 month and kill as requested. I will rejoin the Hoid thereafter, and spread around credits to fleetmembers.

Half up front, half upon completion.

Custom deals considered, but don't waste my time.

[ This Message was edited by: darkjedi42 on 2003-05-01 05:35 ]
jedi42, darkjedi42, [drunk], hoid o' toitles, evil, rum, cl2k drainer, gdi, {C?}, hive teets, fusion mating, perfect cloud formation, death star, point jump, tractor scout, torp det, def cluster, cloaked elf

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-05-01 07:10   
Quote:

On 2003-04-30 20:42, Spiritlift wrote:
hmmm My your Informed For a Baby VA arent you ...
You =10400 odd pres .. Me= 60600 odd pres .. Might you of checked the rankings youd see im currently ranked 57th .. But I spose i Couldnt Expect a NOOB to Know that ...
My Bad ..

Your Player ID is 67511 and prestige 60600. How did you get so much prestige in so short time?
ohhh no your Units Repaired is 11483.726563 . Ohh sure it is enough to supply someone till FA

Page created in 0.024165 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR