No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Announcements » » Dev chat from May 30, 2003
 Author Dev chat from May 30, 2003
Gideon
Cadet

Posted: 2003-06-02 11:02   
19:35:55 [Admin]Faustus: "I'm alive... sorry"
19:36:06 [Admin]Faustus: "was working on code..."
19:36:18 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "Yes after Release a mass advertiseing plan will be set in motion"
19:43:06 [PB]Beast{C?}: "sure you was i bet you was eating twinkies"
19:36:35 [Admin]Faustus: "anyway, welcome everyone to the first public dev chat in a while... hopefully, a more regular thing now.."
19:37:10 [Admin]Faustus: "for those of you who are new... please do not whisper questions to me directly... send your questions to a mod or admin... and we'll answer them one at a time.."
19:55:30 [Dev]Gideon: "For those of you new to this, these are Q and A meetings between the staff, mostly Faustus, and you."
19:37:26 [Admin]Faustus: "just so it all stays somewhat organized.."
19:37:48 [Admin]Faustus: "anyway... I already know what everyone's first question is, when is 1.481 coming out.. "
19:56:12 [Dev]Gideon: "Pre-emptive strike!"
19:38:54 [Admin]Faustus: "best case guess.... is we should have everything into testing within the next 2 weeks, thats going into that version... provided everything goes smoothly, I would expect a version release after 1 week of testing... "
19:39:32 [Admin]Faustus: "so the answer is 3 weeks away is a pretty good guess... and somewhat conservitive as well."
19:39:38 [Admin]Faustus: "exuse my spelling "
19:39:47 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: " [-[A]-]hlavac whispered "Alright, when do we see the new fighters interface on beta?""
19:41:01 [Admin]Faustus: "fighter changes and platform changes MAY get pushed onto 1.482... simply, because we MUST update the navigation interface and add a trade route interface to support the new server backend... those things are a requirement to get done."
19:41:08 [Admin]Patrowsky: "* [PB]Condor whispered "when will the ds game be sold in the u.k""
19:59:29 [Dev]Gideon: "[19:46:40 30/05/03] * [PB]Varzadium whispered "Does this new metaverse include new maps added onto it?""
19:41:34 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[19:45:14 30/05/03] * [-[A]-]Vicious Penguin [0157] {C?} o|-|][0 whispered "Do you plan to have low-end computer graphical settings? aka very low LOD at distances, or a disable textures feature?""
19:41:45 [Admin]Faustus: "navigation interface must get updated, because clients now have every planet/star/ship in the entire universe in the nav screen.. we have to update it so that it doesn't bog down when rendering.."
19:42:20 [Admin]Faustus: "@var... yes, new MV will have new star systems as well... currently, we haven't added them to beta because of our limited hardware... "
19:42:39 [Admin]Faustus: "I actually, had to pull some machines not being used in release over to the beta side to test the new server backend.."
19:43:38 [Admin]Faustus: "@pengun.... yes, I do plan to add more controls for graphics settings.... keep in mind, some of the changes going into this version are going to make the game faster for sure... especially the limits we're putting on projectiles and such.."
19:44:15 [Admin]Faustus: "but some controls for detail levels will get added to my ToDO list.. "
19:44:50 [Admin]Faustus: "@condor... no publisher for the UK sorry... know someone, have them contact me because the rights are available "
19:44:53 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[Evil]Deathscythe {C?} [NL] whispered "i have been playing the beta now and so the only new thing i have seen is the hud layout and the ship yard when is the rest moved to beta for testing ?¿""
19:45:14 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[DV]EvilFurrrBall whispered "what is planned to be in dark space in a few months from now? anything special that has been discussed?""
19:45:45 [Admin]Faustus: "@Deathscythe ... most of it is only on my local machine, I'm pushing hard to get a beta update in later today... but due to the massive amount of new changes (i.e. unit stacking, unit orders, orbit changes, etc..) it may have to wait until mon.."
19:46:39 [Admin]Faustus: "@EvilFurrrBall .... yes, lots of new interface changes are in the pipe... first, the engineering screen is getting an overhaul, drag-drop reconfiguration of your ship, gadget displays, making the engineering interface actually useful... "
19:46:47 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[PB]g0ds s0ldier whispered "is diplomacy planed to be worked and put in anytime soon?""
19:47:02 [Admin]Faustus: "nav screen is getting an overhaul... different modes, for trade routes, commanding ships, mission generation..."
19:47:42 [Admin]Faustus: "and lastly, the planets screen is going to become a govern screen... so lots more modes, and data to get displayed... making the game more strategic to play from that screen..."
19:48:00 [Admin]Faustus: "i.e. diplomacy mode, intelligence mode, etc.."
19:48:31 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[-[A]-]hlavac whispered "I noticed starports can serve as stargates, it was fun without the gates in beta MV, made it look much bigger - any chance it might stay like that?""
19:49:00 [Admin]Faustus: "@gods... yes, we have quite a bit of the diplomacy design worked out... those changes are planned for 1.483..."
19:49:20 [Admin]Faustus: "@hlavac... we will be adding SOME jumpgates back into the beta MV... not nearly as many as now... "
19:49:27 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[*TS*]Axianda *XO* whispered "Are there any plans to give orders to groups instead of sending it to each ship manually?"""
19:49:51 [Admin]Faustus: "we are pretty sure we're going to be addign a wormhole device to all stations, allowing them to become jumpgates in essence.."
19:50:04 [Admin]Faustus: "@Axianda ... yes"
19:50:07 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[-[A]-]Vicious Penguin [0157] {C?} o|-|][0 whispered "How do you plan to raise dreadnoughts from their increasing obselesance?""
19:51:15 [Admin]Faustus: "@Penguin ... we are going to be adding "upgrade" levels for all ship systems... (just like in starcraft)... dreads, and higher up ships will come with some devices already upgraded to higher levels... such as shields/armor... making them better ships."
19:51:33 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[Evil]Deathscythe {C?} [NL] whispered "right now if a planet in mv is capped and the planet has fighter now the fighters keep atacking you even if the faction capped the planet is that also been fixed in the new version ?"""
19:51:50 [Admin]Faustus: "@Deathscythe ... that will be fixed.."
19:52:09 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[Storm]Bad_Dog whispered "any chance to be able to somwhat turn off the missiles and fighters?? like in very large battles the lag is sometimes unplayable...""
19:53:05 [Admin]Faustus: "@bad_dog... we are adding limits to bombs and fighters... basically, you won't be allowed to have in play more than the ammo ammount for the device... i.e. if you have a mirv launcher, you will be able to only have 5 mirvs in space at once... "
19:53:33 [Admin]TheBumble: "* [-[A]-]Vicious Penguin [0157] {C?} o|-|][0 whispered "What about the modular space stations? what happened to those?"
19:53:44 [Admin]Faustus: "this should bring down the lag caused by too many of these objects... plus keep in mind, gideon has updated the models for the fighters to use much fewer polygons.."
* [Dev]Gideon
19:54:09 [Admin]Faustus: "@penguin... thats the platforms basically..."
19:54:16 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[¤SYN¤]air whispered "will boarding be used and if so will you be able to use the capured ship for your side ie you capure a kluth dictor you would be able to put your ship back and pull it out to use""
19:55:05 [Admin]Faustus: "@air... no not currently, when you cap a ship, it goes under AI control and leaves through the nearest JG.."
19:55:11 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[PB]Varzadium whispered "How would you describe the help you got testing on the beta server? Would you say more testers are needed or did you get enough feedback from the numbers you have now?"""
19:55:50 [Admin]Faustus: "@varz.... I will need alot more testers once the next version of the beta code goes up... we need to really stress the UniverseServer/ZoneServer's to find any remaining crash bugs"
19:55:59 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[=SSC=]Mariano (Peace) whispered "will the key commands be fixed in the patch?""
19:56:22 [Admin]Faustus: "I will annouce something in news when we really need to start stresssing the beta servers asking for more testers.."
19:56:28 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[Evil]Monty!™ {C?} whispered "any chance of getting an option on making a certain point pulse in view as to set a rally point for the group you are with?""
19:57:12 [Admin]Faustus: "@monty... actually, I was thinking about something to make a manual target point a nav point or something for exactly that... "
19:57:17 [Admin]TheBumble: "* [Evil]Monty!™ {C?} whispered "Gideon said something earlier about the planets capping just to the majority of the troops on the planet, not actually having to clear every troop to cap, is this true?"
19:57:21 [Admin]Faustus: "@monty... nothing implemented though.."
19:57:32 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[DV]EvilFurrrBall whispered "when are the main graphics going to get some attention? all of the systems and missiles and stuff look like there all ICC tech"""
* [Dev]Gideon points Montey towards the dev log...
19:57:51 [Admin]TheBumble: "unfortunatly, i have to go now"
19:57:59 [Admin]Faustus: "@monty... yes, that is true... once a faction has a majority of troops on a planet, then it starts the 60 second countdown to cap the planet.. "
19:58:08 [Admin]TheBumble: "my family is calling me now"
19:58:19 [Admin]TheBumble: "i wish you all a nice meeting"
19:58:28 [Admin]Faustus: "keep in mind some other things.. we are adding drop pods now... meaning, infantry can be destroyed before reaching the surface... "
20:16:40 [Dev]Gideon: "Later, bumble!"
19:58:50 [Admin]Faustus: "by planet defenses... also, these pods will take damage so it may take more than one hit to destroy it... "
19:59:20 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[Evil]Stromberg Moon whispered "Any hints or preveiw ideas on new tech??"""
19:59:20 [Admin]Faustus: "these pods will also be used when trading goods with a starport, or anything else that requires the movement of some cargo from one place to another within a short range.."
19:59:51 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "PLZ do not continue to ask the same thing over and over ill get to it"
20:00:47 [Admin]Faustus: "@stromberg... The wormhole device... basically, allows the ship that has it, to open a wormhole to another location (within a certain range like 1,000,000 gu)... any ship entering this wormhole (from either side) travels instantly to the other location... the wormhole stays open for 60 seconds, and takes 5 min to charge before it can be used again.."
20:01:08 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[PB]Kamikaze Chicken whispered "19:53:05 [Admin]Faustus: @bad_dog... we are adding limits to bombs and fighters... basically, you wont be allowed to have in play more than the ammo ammount for the device... i.e. if you have a mirv launcher, you will be able to only have 5 mirvs in space at once... <------wont that make bombing somewhat impossible?""
20:01:49 [Admin]Faustus: "@kami... no, it won't ... because we're going to test it before releasing it.. ok "
20:01:59 [Admin]Faustus: "there are other factors in play too... "
20:02:28 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[Evil]Monty!™ {C?} whispered "Will buildings on death stars be able to stack more then 1 inf per structure? As to make it possible to still Inf cap it without bombing?""
20:02:36 [Admin]Faustus: "and personally, I always wanted people to prefer to capture a planet with ground units instead of bombing it into the stone age... so I'd rather it be harder to do.."
20:03:25 [Admin]Faustus: "@monty.. yes, units stack now.. (any number).... so you can unload infantry onto a structure, or other enemy inf.."
20:03:41 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[-[A]-]hlavac whispered "There was a limit on number of friendly troops on planet, disbanding any over the limit, but no such limit on enemy troops; a bit unfair isnt it?""
20:03:44 [Admin]Faustus: "plus.. you can order infantry to ATTACK, RAZE, MOVE, and HOLD... "
20:04:17 [Admin]Faustus: "@beast... you'll just need to get 5-10 people all the bomb the planet.. instead of just 1 bomber, and 1 supply.. "
20:04:26 [Admin]Faustus: ";)"
20:04:37 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "Gideon whispered "Will troop/cargo pods be used to take things UP from a planet, as well as send it DOWN?"
20:04:50 [Admin]Faustus: "@gideon.. yes"
20:04:57 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[-[A]-]Vicious Penguin [0157] {C?} o|-|][0 whispered "are you going to increase the number of structures per planet?"""
20:23:13 [Dev]Gideon: "Thanks. "
20:05:10 [Admin]Faustus: "in fact, I think a pod will leave from your ship, go down to the surface, then come back to your ship.."
20:05:26 [Admin]Faustus: "and now I've been thinking about a limit on pods ... "
20:05:42 [Admin]Faustus: "so if they all get destroyed, you must go get more... but thats for a later version.."
20:06:04 [Admin]Faustus: "something to think about anyway.. "
20:06:33 [Admin]Faustus: "that might be good, if we ever get around to adding crews to the ships.."
20:06:39 [Admin]Faustus: "next Q.."
20:06:54 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: " [¤SYN¤]air whispered "is there any chance to give stations better wepons ie instead of cl2k give then a wepon only they can use cl4k duble rang of cl2k and damage"""
20:07:44 [Admin]Faustus: "@air... yes thats possible, but I want other players to defend a station, esp since it will carry the wormhole device in the future..."
20:07:55 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: " [-[A]-]Vicious Penguin [0157] {C?} o|-|][0 whispered "20:02:36 [Admin]Faustus: and personally, I always wanted people to prefer to capture a planet with ground units instead of bombing it into the stone age... so Id rather it be harder to do.. <-- you ARE going to lower the bomber badge reqs, then?""
20:08:04 [Admin]Faustus: "let your station get destroyed.. and your fleet may get stranded.."
20:08:49 [Admin]Faustus: "@Penguin ... if we make it harder to bomb, then possibly... "
20:09:17 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[¤SYN¤]Armand whispered "will planet shields stop astroids ever?""
20:09:19 [Admin]Faustus: "just noticed our chat colors and red/white/and blue.. ;0"
20:09:33 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: " [=SSC=]Mariano (Peace) whispered "will the key commands be fixed in the patch?""
20:09:36 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "lol"
20:09:38 [Admin]Faustus: "@armand... thats a bug, they should... if they aren't, I'll take a look"
20:10:03 [Admin]Faustus: "@mariano... whats the bug? If you would tell me, yes I will fix it "
20:16:43 [¤SYN¤]Armand: "never have that ive seen"
20:10:42 [Admin]Faustus: "anyway... report bugs, lets not take up this meeting with bug reports.."
20:10:46 [Admin]Faustus: ":)"
20:10:49 [=SSC=]Mariano (Peace): "Y for reload and scanner for instance"
20:10:50 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "Anonymous whispered: Is splash damage going to change in bombing?""
20:11:11 [Admin]Faustus: "@mariano.. ah, well never planned for a scanner and reload to be on the same ship "
20:11:32 [Admin]Faustus: "@anony... yes, see dev log, already fixed the splash damage .."
20:11:42 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[Evil]Deathscythe {C?} [NL] whispered "can we expect new type of planet i have been playing a other game whit almost the same class of planets only whit a planet called a gaia class planet a huge green planet whit around 100 people support can we see this kind of planet in ds ?""
20:12:36 [Admin]Faustus: "@death... yes, gideon is working on new planet textures... making some new types of planets is easy to do .."
20:12:42 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: " [Evil]Dark Chaos whispered "how will the dmg on pods be takes since icc def bases use pulse beams and are much weaker then the utgo or kluth def bases will the dmg to the pods be the same or bases on the def bases laser strength"""
20:13:14 [Admin]Faustus: "@dark... they will take damage just like a ship does... so weaker weapons may not take them out.."
20:13:31 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[-[A]-]Vicious Penguin [0157] {C?} o|-|][0 whispered "any chance that we will see creatures back en masse? to counter the hunting, just have them give hunterprestige which carries no value other than bragging rights.."""
20:13:47 [Admin]Faustus: "hehe"
20:14:39 [Admin]Faustus: "I'll keep that in mind when adding the new systems... to make sure we have a few that have lots of gaifens for you... a new stat for destroying monsters is a good ideal, will try to get that done as well... "
20:14:46 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[¤SYN¤]air whispered "if you want troops to cap and not bomb a planet then have it so each building killed drops planet moral so that it will go nutral for an hour till it can be caped""
20:15:30 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[*TS*]Axianda *XO* whispered "Ive read that Ships will be getting sub systems that can be targeted. wont this make i far more easier to disable any sizable ship than it is now? or will it be the bigger the ship the more HP the system will get?"""
20:16:42 [Admin]Faustus: "@axianda... yes, larger ships will provide more protection for their internal systems.."
20:16:59 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[=SSC=]Mariano (Peace) whispered "are there any thought of improve the follow command? like formation and holding the formation after jump?""
20:17:24 [Admin]Faustus: "@mariano... I think formation jumping has been added by chromix already.."
20:17:43 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[¤SYN¤]Armand whispered "does F have an account that noone knows about that he has ever really taken a few days and planed with everyone so he really knows what the game needs 1st hand?""
20:18:11 [Admin]Faustus: "@armand... wouldn't you like to know "
20:19:54 [Admin]Faustus: "next Q?"
20:19:57 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: " [DV]EvilFurrrBall whispered "when is more attention going to be given to the graphics? all the systems and missiles look like they belong to icc, they should ahve different designs for different factions shouldent they?""
20:20:01 [Admin]Faustus: "lalalalala... )"
20:20:29 [Admin]Faustus: "@EvilFurrrBall ... gideon is working on this... "
20:38:46 [Dev]Gideon: "I am?"
* [Dev]Gideon writes down another task...
20:27:28 [¤SYN¤]Armand: "lol"
20:20:53 [Admin]Faustus: "hehe... don't make me look bad"
20:20:55 [Admin]Faustus: ";("
* [Admin]Faustus slaps [Dev]Gideon in the head...
20:39:18 [Dev]Gideon: "No problemo for me to do."
20:39:21 [Dev]Gideon: "Owie!"
20:21:40 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "grrrrrrr dang scrolling looking for next q "
20:39:54 [Dev]Gideon: "Gonna need the missile model, though. "
* [Admin]Faustus winks suspiciously at [¤SYN¤]air...
20:21:56 [Admin]Faustus: "@gid... will do"
20:40:19 [Dev]Gideon: "Thank'ee."
20:24:01 [Admin]Patrowsky: "* [Evil]Deathscythe {C?} [NL] whispered "now that bombing is getting limeted how the hell you gona get near a deadstar be4 getting shot to shreds ?""
20:42:43 [Dev]Gideon: "We have this thing called prayer... j/k"
20:24:54 [Admin]Faustus: "@death... you no longer need to orbit to drop troops, so you can fly right past the planet.. "
20:25:35 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: " [¤SYN¤]Armand whispered "will mines ever be a mine slot only?""
20:25:58 [Admin]Faustus: "anyway, we will be testing this stuff in beta... if you want to see it and have a say in if it happens or not, get the beta client and help us test these changes.."
20:26:14 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[PB]Varzadium whispered "hey..to elaborate on furrballs point, when you pick up and build from another faction you cant tell which Tech it is, are you going to fix this?""
20:26:48 [Admin]Faustus: "@Varzadium ... please explain more.."
20:26:54 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[PB]g0ds s0ldier whispered "Diplomacy that you have planed, will it allow a Kluth fleet to be at war with another kluth fleet?""
20:27:06 [Admin]Faustus: "@gods... thats the plan... "
* [Dev]Gideon imagines the carnage...
20:27:44 [Admin]Faustus: "@gods.. new diplomacy will allow pacts between fleets and such... including war within the same faction"
20:28:19 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[PB]Varzadium whispered "and build flosting in space when you pick it up you dont know what tech it is until you build a hub""
20:29:11 [Admin]Faustus: "@varz... ok, now I know... will look into that problem... perhaps we can name them UGTO Build Device or something.."
20:29:21 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[¤SYN¤]air whispered "will mnies ever be magnetic so if you are close they will go to ship like we have today in millitary"
20:29:29 [Admin]Faustus: "@varz... better yet, make it so it just build based on whatever faction you are.."
20:47:47 [Dev]Gideon: "Oooo...."
20:29:51 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[KAAF]-Darkestvorlon-Col. whispered "With troops being dropped in pods, how much damage will the pods take before being destroyed and what is the max range yuo can launch them at?""
20:29:57 [Admin]Faustus: "@air... yes"
20:48:45 [Dev]Gideon: "2million hit points and GU..."
20:30:37 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[PB]Varzadium whispered "Faustus, are you planning any super-ships with fancy gadgets that only the admins can have when they play?"""
20:30:40 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "LOL"
20:31:07 [Admin]Patrowsky: "YAY"
20:31:11 [Admin]Faustus: "@darkest.... 150 gu from the target will be their likely range... I'm thinking they will take around 500-1000 points of damage, but thats something we'll tweak for sure... basically, a planet full of defense bases, if you launch 10 inf, around 50%-25% should get to the surface alive.."
20:31:24 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[*TS*]Axianda *XO* whispered "Concening the ongoing history fiction. ive posted an idea in the forum about a new ICC weapon although it was already thought off Gideon said he would take the name i thought off. is there any chance i can get my name in the history as creator of that weapon? * i know is kinda petting my ego but hey *""
20:32:06 [Admin]Faustus: "@Axianda ... hehe, sure... any gadget ideals I put into the game, I will name them after their creator... "
20:32:15 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[DV]EvilFurrrBall whispered "when will ships start becomming more moddable? i read factions cannot mount each otheres tech anymore. does this mean kluth will no longer be able to mount ie engines, scanner, eccm, ecm?""
20:32:40 [Admin]Faustus: "@evil... no, those aren't faction specific.."
20:33:13 [Admin]Faustus: "alright... I need to get back to work... lets unmod the room for a while before I split.."
20:51:25 [Dev]Gideon: "Though, why would you WANT IE drives?"
* Room is no longer moderated...
* [Admin]Faustus set the room to unmoderated...
20:40:08 [PB]g0ds s0ldier: "yo"
20:40:14 [=SSC=]TheVirtu: "Wee"
* [{BSS}]sono thinks we will all die.
20:40:15 [DV]EvilFurrrBall: "but will the ships be more modable?"
20:33:36 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "[=SSC=]Mariano (Peace) whispered "will the balance patch come with the next patch of sometiome after?""
20:33:39 [Admin]Faustus: "yo yo"
20:33:42 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "last one from me"
20:40:24 [-GTN-]Lith Ragond: "@faust, will AM tech ever be limited to Kluth?"
20:40:43 [=SSC=]Riley!: "noooooo!"
20:34:03 [Admin]Faustus: "@lith.. no plans yet... "
20:52:18 [Dev]Gideon: "Nah, we will resrict it all completely, and then leave in the modding system just to toy with your mind. "
20:40:49 [-GTN-]Lith Ragond: "argh"
20:40:50 [-[A]-]Vicious Penguin [0157] {C?} o|-|][0: " From time to time, when exitting JG's in MV, for a second or two a little weapon data box would pop up. for UGTO it was 'Ion Cannon', for ICC it was 'CL3000', and i've forgotten the Kluth one. WTH are those!?"
* [{BSS}]IceMECH*FA* thinks kluth should be limited to 1 system
20:41:05 [Admin]Trag: "Be careful eating those peanuts F. =)"
20:41:06 [PB]g0ds s0ldier: "lol Icemech"
20:41:15 [=SSC=]TheVirtu: "I'd go crazy without AMJ"
20:52:57 [Dev]Gideon: "Ion Cannon is an old dead object in the database. It isn't even attached to anything any more..."
20:41:25 [=SSC=]TheVirtu: "Amen Mech "
20:41:32 [[-=BKS=-]]Luna Lionheart {C?}[LA]: "i wanna know something first"
20:41:39 [-GTN-]Lith Ragond: "@faust, arent Kluth supposed to be hit and run? if they are, shouldnt they have faster drives and stuff than the humans can have?"
20:41:45 [-[A]-]Vicious Penguin [0157] {C?} o|-|][0: "I also had an idea for countering faction-jumping: your rank/badges for each faction is seperate- you only keep/gain 1/4 of your prestige for your work in a faction."
20:35:07 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: "think if it this way IE Jump Drive can take more hits than AMJ"
* [-[A]-]hlavac classifies kluth as space critters, along with gaifens, crystalline and energy entities
20:35:09 [Admin]Faustus: "@penguin... try right clicking on a device icon.."
20:35:11 [Admin]TheEvilGriffin: ":)"
* [=SSC=]TheVirtu does the No more gates for the Kluth to camp dance
20:35:16 [KAAF]-Darkestvorlon-Col.: "Faus,. any chance of getting the jump systems redone with a seperate intra system jump drive in addition to the current intersystem warp drives?"
20:42:03 [[-=BKS=-]]Luna Lionheart {C?}[LA]: "i wanna know how bad the kluth are getting nerfed"
20:42:29 [DV]EvilFurrrBall: "are kluth going to be turned into completly hit and run? i hope not :"
20:54:01 [Dev]Gideon: "@Lith, ship max speed is a function of hull, not drives. The new database allows us to define ships differently between each faction."
20:42:31 [-[A]-]hlavac: "good bye cloud bombing...sniff"
20:35:51 [KAAF]-Darkestvorlon-Col.: "considering the lack of gates in the new MV we should have something. Ive been workin on a idea for a intra system jump drive."
20:42:33 [=SSC=]TheVirtu: "Luna: Imagine a watermelon and a sledgehammer in a fight."
20:42:36 [DV]EvilFurrrBall: "how are we going to defend our planets then?"
20:42:43 [Evil]Tsavong Lah: "luna not everything they are doing to kluth is a nerf"
20:42:46 [=SSC=]TheVirtu: "Sledgehammer hits the watermelon "
20:36:10 [Admin]Faustus: "k'luth are not getting nerfed "
20:54:22 [Dev]Gideon: "Hit and run around your planets?"
20:43:02 [-GTN-]Lith Ragond: "@gid, sweet! so kluth gonna FINALLY be faster?"
20:43:04 [PB]g0ds s0ldier: "lol gid"
20:43:05 [DV]EvilFurrrBall: "hmmm, your taking away cl2k"
20:36:34 [TK]Jim Starluck: "I prefer to think of it as K'luth getting "neutered" ^_^"
20:54:47 [Dev]Gideon: "I didn't say that. However, it is an option with the new database."
20:43:22 [{BSS}]IceMECH*FA*: "lol"
20:43:22 [PB]g0ds s0ldier: "we dont really need cl2k Furball"
20:36:43 [KAAF]-Darkestvorlon-Col.: "LOL jim"
20:43:23 [=SSC=]TheVirtu: "Lith...what are you so excited amount..we're the UGTO "
20:43:24 [-[A]-]Vicious Penguin [0157] {C?} o|-|][0: "and rightfully so, Furrr"
20:43:26 [Evil]Tsavong Lah: "ruptors can be better then cl2ks if used right furrr"
20:43:27 [DV]EvilFurrrBall: "that cl2k makes up for a third of kluth players hehhehe"
20:43:32 [*TS*]Axianda *XO*: "@ faustus will planets become bigger in the future? i mean more scaled VS ship size?"
* Santa Clause has entered the room...
20:43:35 [PB]g0ds s0ldier: "Ruptors are fine with AME and reactor"
20:43:39 [[-=BKS=-]]Luna Lionheart {C?}[LA]: "kluth gettings neutered..................."
20:37:04 [Admin]Faustus: "alrighty... l8r everyone, I'm outta here... "

Email Gideon
Page created in 0.006216 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR