No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » A Space Journal
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author A Space Journal
Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-07-01 21:33   
1st Entry
Well. After all hooplah on Earth, the riots, protests, and the endless political debates, me and the Family have finally had it. My Grandparents, on my Father's side, in the Luyten System have a nice plot picked out for us and we are packed and ready to go.

2nd Entry

Mycopia really is the Garden spot of this system. Beautiful weather. Got me job at the Local Hydro-Farm. The wife has been working parttime at the Space-port. Her cakes are the toast of the Cluster! Kids are enjoying the schools. Seems the political turmoil ends at the edge of Sol. Thank Goodness!

3rd Entry

Its war! Who would have thought. Been watching on the Tube. Probably be over before the weeks out. UGTO fleet is moving our way. Talk of a rebel fleet off in CD something or other. Could have sworn they were in Farstar. Can't seem to find that system on the map. Anyway. Going on a cruise next week in the Nebula. Gaifin Spotting. Kids are very excited

4th Entry

Huge battle in system. Our fleet is scattered. The Rebels call them selves the ITC or something. We've decided to vacation in Epsilon Indy...let this pass over. The Grandparents are going to visit my cousins on Zoca. They think it would be safer there.

5rd Entry

My Cousins on Zoca were killed. The UGTO commander Scrapped the dome they were in when the ICC started invading. The humanity. My Grandparents got out safe though. Thank God! They hopped a deep Transport to Sag Hotha. Zoca was bombed flat. We are safe in Epsilon Indi. Don't know whats going on elsewhere. Got an Apartment on Le. The kids are settling in. Going to send the oldest off to School on Talez.
My sister called from Earth. Said an ICC fleet was spotted near Wolf! Her and her family are leaving town, going to stay with friends at a nudest commune in Delta Pavalonis.

6th Entry

I'm soo upset! The Shuttle my Grandparents were on was lost in Procyron. Unexplained Energy source destroyed them. Terrible! My wife has decided to visit her family in Ross, even though it is claimed by the ICC.

7th Entry

Oldest son was killed today when Talez was bombed flat by our own Fleet! The Captain of the Command Dread was summarily Banned from the system by the System Admin. Still, it won't bring him back.

Entry 8

Le was captured by Rebel forces today. They seem nice, though a little dirty and smelly. At least they don't have us building Domes like the last Ugto Engineer who was here. Domes! On a Terran Planet! Well, there was talk that the UGTO Engineer was from the Newbie System. He was killed during the battle.

Entry 9

Battle has moved into Van Maan. The system is prospering, but its tough to find work. Only jobs now are at the Starport, Hydro-Farms, mines or Factories. Where did all the Coffee shops go!
Still no word from my Wife. Last I heard she was on Azuchu with her family.

Entry 10

They upgraded the Fusion Generators to Solar Generators. Big Celebration, but strained. ICC is lossing ground in Ross...different Ross than my wife's. Don't know why they named all the systems the same.

Entry 11

Terrible News!! OH GOD! WHY!! A Crystalline Entity destroyed half of Azuchu and my wife is missing. My Grief is too hard on the kids. Sending the youngest of them to Epsilon Eri where the war hasn't touched and there are no space monsters. I don't know what I will do. Can't concentrate on the job. Found myself making Flux Cannons for the ICC and they can't even use them!

Entry 12

ALIENS! I just heard the news! Aliens have attacked Delta Pavalonis and all communications are lost! Oh god! Reports of UGTO Destroyers repeatedly attacking the Automated Transports at Moiki. This place is going crazy! The factory was dismattled to make Barracks! There are already 5! They are going to start Drafting! I'm worried!

Entry 13

I got Drafted! Amazing training, I have to admit. only been a soldier for a week and already I've been labeled "ELITE". I sent the middle child to stay with my brother while I'm away. They are in a transport bound for Tau Ceti... I know they will be safe there!

Entry 14

Well...I'm in the dingy hold of a ICC Station. We are bound for Bernards Star to fight the Alien Agressors. No one really knows what they want, but they are attacking everyone. Where is the Galactic Navy! Why haven't they saved me from the ICC! They are in the system, but rumor is, they are camping in the Moiki, Ma Cluster.
We think the Aliens call themselves "Coombie", but the only communications from them are still untranslatable. I'm scared. We've heard stories that they eat humans! I fear the worst for my son in Eri. It appears red on all the maps now and talk is that the lag there is horrible!

Entry 15

Oh NOT AGAIN! My last child lost!! The Transport passed through the Sol to Alpha Centauri Jump Gate and their ship became stuck! The horror of it! We can still hear the calls of help from the ship, but no one can locate them on any Navigational maps! I pray for them.
Still in the ICC station. These things are terribly slow. The Captain in Command, Fleet Admiral Griller says that he has charted a tight jump route to land us right next to the target planet.
I hope he knows what he is doing...this station is awfully large.

Entry 16

Still Jumping. I'm in the Navigation Room, stretching my legs. Strange, how the map has a red line to our target and not a white one. Oh well, different Factions, different colors I guess. We will be there soon atleast!

[ This Message was edited by: Juxtapose Dances with Wolves on 2003-07-01 21:41 ]

-Baron Von Virtu
Cadet

Posted: 2003-07-01 21:45   
Hehe that was good...I take it there will never be a entry 17

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\n
Site Director - The Darkspace Connection - http://www.3dap.com/darkspace

UberBrooksie
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-12-13 18:20   
LOL this was well LOL

good to see griller managed to kill juxta after all

Raiders
Cadet

Posted: 2003-12-14 23:59   
ROFL!

Death is just the first step along an unknown path

Email Raiders
Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2003-12-15 00:40   
~I started reading it, thinking it'd be serious... got through the first entries and I thought, "OK... semi-serious."

~But that... that was just...

~*roars with laughter*

Goto the website of Grimith
Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2003-12-15 06:00   
/me starts applauding....

thats a work of art man

- Axi

Pope
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-12-15 06:10   
oh godly

Quinsisdos^4
Vice Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-12-15 06:13   
Remember next time you play DS: SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

-=We Are GTN, You Will Be Fluxed, Resistance is Mandatory=-

Email Quinsisdos^4   Goto the website of Quinsisdos^4
Novacat
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-12-15 06:29   
Very Nice, I like this.

Goto the website of Novacat
Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-12-15 10:40   
Holy crap...I wrote that in July and you folks are just getting around to reading now?

But thanks for the praise, I'm sure it won't go to my head.

The Monty
Cadet

Posted: 2003-12-15 10:50   
It's Virtu's fault.

Astral Viper
Cadet

Posted: 2003-12-15 12:36   
any possibility of more journals?

GTN wasnt just a Fleet it was a Family we all were and still are and always will be brothers in our hearts.

From the ashes of Earth we rise like a pheonix spreading our wings

Email Astral Viper
Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-12-15 15:50   
Well I'm glad it was resurrected so I had the pleasure of seeing it

Hilarious

I am Not a happy camper.

[ This Message was edited by: Bobamelius on 2003-12-15 15:50 ]

Email Bobamelius
Valerius{DK}
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-12-15 16:32   
Quote:

On 2003-07-01 21:33, Juxtapose wrote:
2nd Entry

Mycopia really is the Garden spot of this system. Beautiful weather. Got me job at the Local Hydro-Farm. The wife has been working parttime at the Space-port. Her cakes are the toast of the Cluster! Kids are enjoying the schools. Seems the political turmoil ends at the edge of Sol. Thank Goodness!

Hmm, i always thought Mycopia was an Ice palnet

ohh well, nice job Jux, and PLZ make some more

Myon

Been dealing out FF in your neighbourhood since 2001

[ This Message was edited by: Valerius{DK} on 2003-12-15 21:44 ]

Email Valerius{DK}
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-12-15 21:09   
Of course..differnt faction, Red line means a white line..

I can understand that

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.021752 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR