No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Im back an got a great story! PLEASE READ THIS!
 Author Im back an got a great story! PLEASE READ THIS!
Ascension(Purge)
Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-29 10:05   
Hey all bee gone for awhyle and now back you all pry dont remember me but I remmeber when I was told my story was commic book like evry week I can I will install another section of a series of stories based mainly apon UGTO I thought it would be fun...

Sir? First Rear Admiral Lance Nest turned his broad smile apon his first officer Jane Nanec who had a very pissed look apon her face.

Permmission to speak Jane.

Janes expression grew graver...Sir please refer to me as Captain Nanec...sir

No, I dont think I will so speak your mind or leave my quarters.

Yes, sir I have recently come across a spirited group of engineers...drinking heavily...They said that they were told to inspect our jump drives...for her maxium speed to...the BD-43 system...why? As if it isnt obviouse...already.

Maybe Captain...that is because I plan to leave Sol and head to BD-43.

SIR! WE HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO PROTECT SOL, AND ASSIST THE RESEARCHERS NOT TO GO GALAVANTING ACROSS THE GALAXY!

HOLD YOUR TONE!...captain Nanec...unless you wish the brig said the captain with sarcasm dripping from his voice, I intend to head to BD-43 Research IS NOT! what a warship exspecialy one as powerful as our dear maverick does. WE WERE BREAD FOR WAR!

I know how you feel commander you are not alone in wanting Kluthy lood splattered across our hull...but you would be disobaying direct order from earth herself.

If I must to save...

To save who?

My wife...she is on the Deviant she first crew officer...

She will be...

No she will not be safe! As if the Kluth were enough now the ICC is rattling the sabrers of war...

But sir the treatie...

Anyone with half a brain can tell the ICC will not honor any treaties they will not back us,they are blind...stupid...

Sir, are you possitive...

No...but we must try if not for her if not for me but ourselves for our glory...

Whats should we do with the experimentor fighter craft and the scientists?

The captain reached over his desk and pressed the com>Drive enginneer?<

>crackle....yes sir?<

>psssst....engage operations<

So Jane...I guess they must stay.

(The entire ship hull shook as the captain walked to the brige the Maverick hadnt moved for nearly three years since she had come apon the alien fighter caft and returned hoem to earth the fighter craft could not be moved it was too fragile, so research teams built a replicate with UGTO technology in place of what they couldnt understand, after that congress decided to leave the Maverick to age into a simple research station, but her sciene gown was off her goggles replaced with tools of war all research chemicals rescycled into Chemicals for her chemical lazers, MAVERICK FLEW AGAIN!)

Captain on deck!

At ease!

>Ladys and gentlemen< he spoke through the ship intercom into virtualy every person on the ship not "privately ingaged in they're quarters" >We are about to devy congress and our own people, in order to save countless lives in the BD-43 system god have mercy on us all...those who will not jooin will be without regret or complaint stuffed into an airlock and jetisoned into space....any volunteers?<.......FLASH!

The Maverick broke free of the Sol system on best speed heading twards battle with full crew aboard.

(maybe one or two used the escape pod but oh well screw them)

(Lightyears later)

FLASH! .....my God what...happened every crew member with access to the ships outer hull cameras, or a port view watched rekage of countless ships float around in space several planets were so heavily bombed their crust was chewed to bit theyr guts (lava) spilling into space and turning into asteroids sections of them the crew knew made of human flesh...

Both UGTO and ICC decimated....

Stay tuned for next weeks installment of The Maverick and Deviant

Email Ascension(Purge)
Rogue Spear
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-07-29 19:20   
Good one Luna, keep em coming

Page created in 0.011803 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR