No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Maverick and Deviant: Installment two
 Author Maverick and Deviant: Installment two
Ascension(Purge)
Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-30 18:43   
UGTO and ICC slaughtered...

Lance my...god how...

Who cares...communication officer contact earth...

Yes sir, sir I have contact, patching through to you...

>YOU BASTARD WE ARE BEING OVERRUN RETURN YOU TRAITOROUSE SCUM NOT FOR ME BUT FOR EARTH OR W...SHHHHHHHHHH PHHTTTTT...

Communications lost...sir

Navigation officer set a course for earth maxium jump...

Sir the hull...could be damaged or...

SET THE COURSE NOW!!!

FLASH!

Five days six hours and forty five minutes till arrival sir...

NOT FAST ENOUGH!!!

What do you want me to do sir get out and push, we cant help it the ship is too damm big!!!

What do we do...what d...

WOOP! WOOP! WOOP!

>CORE INTEGRITY FAILING<

>CORE RUPTURED CORE RUPTURED<

>WARNING WARNING<

>INTRUDER ALERT<

>BACKUP CORE RUPTERED<

My god...how?

>WARNING WARNING<

>INTRUDER ALERT DISPATCHING ONBOARD<
>SECURITY TO LOCATION OF RUPTURE<

>INTRUDER IN VENTILATION SYSTEM A HEADING TO F LEVEL 5<

Sir ventualation F level five come right at us...intruder moving...impossibly fast for a human spy and no alien could get aboard without being noticed...

WANG! (A grate flew to the floor with a crash followed by a nude man who fell faster than he should of normaly right onto his feet barely flinching)

Who are you?

sssssfeshies no vey canakktttsh

What? Oh my God SECURITY!

(The apparent human began to as best described melt skin falling but no mustle nothing but a soft gleaming shell carapice)

Hes not human it a Kluth spy! SECUR...

(Admiral James had only five seconds to scream before the Kluth spy shot his long claws through his shest and split him in half, it took a total thirty four second for each crew member aboard the bridge to be in some way ripped to shreds First rear admiral Lance Nest Captain Jane Nanec and communications officer Dirk Fars used the first four of those seconds to run out the door hearing security gunshots in the backround and terrible screams of those unlucky enough to live injured and mutilated with organs spooing across the decks and slipping on their own blood and puss)

What do we do admiral!!!

The core is ruptering find an escape pod...

Sir we are still in hyper space we would apon jetison fly at hypers speed into the window of the pod.

Not when the core explodes when it explodes we will not be moving at all.

You will have at the most nine seconds before we are deep fried!

Ok then lets stand here with thumbs up our asses untill we die you like that idea..?

......no sir......

Good now oh no...

(All three watched as the escape pod deck detached form the hull and self destructed with thousand aboard trying to flee only two pods made it one only to fly into a black hole smashin evryone inside into the size of an atom the other to be captured by a Kluth ship the Kluth kept them alive for nearly three weeks as entertainment torture until finaly they died of...fear)

How, how can that happen?

When a deck is too badly damaged if you have the right acces codes you can jetison it so it doesnt take the ship with it...

Why did it explode?

We wouldnt leave personel who possibly lived for capture or technology it is equiped with exlosives, the spy...he hacked into it all...

We are dead what now? what NOW!

To the fighter bay...

You are mad SIR!...but we are still alive so...lets go!

(All three ran across decks as hell was braking loose power failures do bad things to a giant power guzling ship such as the Maverick, nearly three minutes of sprinting later they came to the fighter bay...no one was there those who thought of fleeing (whos power hadnt goen out so they were trapped behind a door) had been jetisoned into space and blown up it was them and those who hadnt made it yet)

Ok ok we can do this get in!

Sir um sir

What Dirk!

Sir the doors...ALL DOORS...all sealled someone convinced the computer that there is massive depressurization on all decks it has locked all doors to prevent further problems...

Blow through it?

THESE ARE FIGHTER BAY DOORS NOT TOOL SHED DOORS THESE ARE MEANT TO KEEP ENEMY OUT US IN!

There is only one more place to go...

Were Sir?

Observation deck port windows...

And we just break them open and float away?

Now we fly through them...

WITH WHAT HOPES AND DREAMS!

No with that

(The commander pointed over at Mobious 5 the experimetal copy cat of Mobiouse 1 as the Alien craft had been nicknamed Both Officer and Captain stared in horrorr at what the Admiral surely meant by it all)

It is the only one that can fit in the main corridoors...

We cant push it Sir you are crazy like they said!

(Lance just smiled and said)

Im crazy yes but not insane...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mobiouse 5 tore through doors ways at its minium speed (although still going hundreds of miles per hour) tearing anything in the wayit took only thirty seconds to reach the observation deck elevator

Sir we cant fit in there!

Lance turned the ship thirty degreese and fired Mobiouses anti hull mine launcher

3--2--1 BLAM!!!

The blast opened a hole in the wall exposing the utility elevator shaft first used when Maverick was being built

Up we go!

(To see Mobiouse fly through the window form the out side would have been stunning not because she gleemed in the sun not because her alien weapons glowed errie like and not becuase she flew at incredible speeds......but because fire engulfed her fed by the main generator right after escaping the flames and almost reaching the outside of space the ship stopped ecceleration sield held up and no crew (who hadnt been toasted by the first explosion) had felt a change in velocity, Mobiouse escaped followed by a vista of flames and death)

FLASH!!! Mobiouse Engaged her hyper drives

What is going on?

Im not sure nothing on this ship is different form her alien counterpart except for her controls and her manual in the making apparently this is her type of hyper drive...

(Mobious had a simular cocpit of a luxery cruiser so even the scientist could test her manuverability)

What is with our sensors? what is that!?!

That is a...black hole we cant escape we ar...

(Before Dirk could finish his brain was deconstructed into atoms and remade into itself in the seamingly same place)

I had better not be the only one with a tingly sensation in a special place.

You arnt said Jane.

(Both the Admiral and Officer exchanged looks of agreement Jane never figured out over why)

Well well well our course hasnt changed we seem fine enough...here Earth

FLASH!

Complete peace...wow hey whats that whats with the planet...

I dont know...sensors maxium focus...

(The view screen filled witha view of earth the same as before but maybe the thing that shocked those three humans was the fact evryone was Kluth dressed in human clothes as if they had ben their since man began)

Wait for the new story of Mobiouse 5: Callsign Apocolypse

Email Ascension(Purge)
Ascension(Purge)
Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-30 18:52   
many typing errors written too fast story too fast I LIKE IT FUN FUN!!! read the first one to understand why it doesnt make sense use Forum search Username search Luna to find the first one.

Email Ascension(Purge)
Shadow1982
Admiral
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2003-07-30 19:21   
omg, its good!!!

(btw, i never got the chance to congrat u with the baby, but i do hereby, im pretty slow with these things and they locked the post already...)

Email Shadow1982
Ascension(Purge)
Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-30 19:36   
many typing errors written too fast story too fast I LIKE IT FUN FUN!!! read the first one to understand why it doesnt make sense use Forum search Username search Luna to find the first one.

Email Ascension(Purge)
Ascension(Purge)
Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-30 19:42   
I hope more read this I tried hard :'(
P.S. Im going on a Chicago vacation AND YOU ARNT AHAHAHA!

Email Ascension(Purge)
Antdizzle

Posted: 2003-07-30 21:21   
Quote:

On 2003-07-30 18:43, Luna wrote:

You will have at the most nine seconds before we are deep fried!

(All three ran across decks as hell was braking loose power failures do bad things to a giant power guzling ship such as the Maverick, nearly three minutes of sprinting later they came to the fighter bay...no one was there those who thought of fleeing (whos power hadnt goen out so they were trapped behind a door) had been jetisoned into space and blown up it was them and those who hadnt made it yet)

errrrrrr 9 seconds?

Page created in 0.015661 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR