No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.8 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » The reason behind the server outages.... FAN FICTION Read!! Updated with pictures
 Author The reason behind the server outages.... FAN FICTION Read!! Updated with pictures
Rockerrock =Bad Azz=
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2003-08-11 23:27   
At 9 pm EST the UGTO secret goverment joined by the NWD or national weapons development foundation was given the OK by the CIA's main directive to try out there newest creation, the Ultimate mining beam. Capitable of mining 5000 minerals of any kind withen 5 minutes, the expermintal beam was no joking matter to UGTO Officials.

At 11:32 PM EST the operation was underway, the ship they chose to put the beam on was a Extractor, Keep in mind this Extractor was just not an ordinary extractor, captitable of storing a million units of menerals, this was by far the UGTO's best creation towards the mining industry.

3:54 AM EST The ship was ready for launch, after checking the main systems, they were given the final OK to launch, and the counter started...

4:56 AM EST the ship was in orbit around Earth, making final preparations to test the Mining Beam when the promixity alert systems started to go crazy. Before the pilot of the ship could respond, a cloaked kluth ship came in view. Suddendly the ship attacked with 5 CL2K causing a jolt in the ships main deck, launching the weapons scientist forward into the Button that activated the mining beam. The beam Activated, misguided and damaged causing a viloent fire in the weapons room, causing 3 deaths.

Meanwhile....
In a sleepy neighbor hood, Richard Lyle (or Faustus) was sitting in his beatuful Home in auston texas at the chair in front of his computer screen working on the developent of the BETA. After recoding the final file to fix the bug in DS Beta, it was ready to be released. Richard looked at what he created and wondered and wondered what Palestar Inc. has in it's future. Suddendly Richard seen a huge flash of bright of light coming from the sky heading towards the distant Nuke power plant, then BOOM! Before Richard could react the power went out and Richard cried and cried. His Patch that he worked soo hard on has been distroyed only to remain in a BETA state, never for the code to reappear on his screen that he worked soo hard on.

1 hour later... Richards ISP calls him and the power outages is making the ISP's servers to go to emergency backup power. Relizing this, Richard was fast to react and posted about the power outages. Clever as he is, he stated that the power is out due to thunderstorms, an attempt to cover up what the Kluth had done. If the public were to ever find out, UGTO would be a laughing stock of the whole human and in-human race. They would think, "UGTO's best guarded secret the Ultimate mining beam was distroyed by a lone kluth distroyer? How Stupid!" and the ecnomy would fall due to the UGTO's carelessness in defending agnist a lone gunner. Pepole would be afraid, they would think "what would happen if earth ever got attacked? The UGTO Govewrment can't defend agnist a lone Claw, let alone a whole fleet."

But the word leaked out.... Taken from Uggie News I have the pictural line of events. Using advanced computer simulations and High Tech graphics methods, they have concluded with this picture of what hapened.

[ This Message was edited by: Captian Kirk {C?} on 2003-08-11 23:30 ]

Email Rockerrock =Bad Azz=
DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-08-12 00:59   
All wrong, UGTO simply fluxxed Austin, we had a large -IMO- ship observing the situation, but we couldn't fight them because that ship is not able to fly inside the atmosphere

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
The Monty
Cadet

Posted: 2003-08-12 01:06   
Dangit, I thought our new atmosphere cloaking device was working. Anyway, DOM lies, we did no such thing. Ok, maybe we did, but you can't prove it.

DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-08-12 02:03   
IMO is using a new sort of sensor, detecting anyone, you can run, but you cannot hide

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
The Monty
Cadet

Posted: 2003-08-12 02:33   
You still prove nothing! Bwhahahaha! I mean, ummm, yeah, it was a tradegy to all the citizens caught in the "electrical storm".

Page created in 0.009286 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR