No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.4 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » [Depth's Fan Fic]Sol Chronicles...
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author [Depth's Fan Fic]Sol Chronicles...
Depthcharge
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-09-09 17:16   
Footsteps are heard coming down the hall. The white tile gleaming brilliantly reflects the overhead lights and a blury image of reflected Boots. In an room down the hall Officer Flores, clad in the standard UGTO Basic Officer Uniform - which consisted of Black "Storm Trooper Boots", storm gray pants and suit followed by a single badge stating his rank, pressed his sweaty head against the Window separating the room from the Pure white hall. Flores's eyebrows were up and he looked very nervous. A Drop of sweat drips down from his hair down his cheak then drops to the floor.

"H..He's Here!" Flores manages to stumble out on his Comlink attached to his head. Three Other officers in the room look up from their consoles to look at Flores quickly then refocused on their task and begin typing and calculating furiously. A large screen stood in the back of the room. On it displayed a path of some sort, trajectory readings and many calculations followed by a line graph on 30% of the right side.

The footsteps grew louder.

Flores scrambled to his post by the door supervising the other three. The Door handle turned and opened. A Man with High ranking insignia's swiftly strode into the room, his heals snapped together and turned smoothly to face Flores. His long gray Trenchcoat following along gently in the direction his body had just turned.

"Flores....Why has your team been slacking for the last 3 hours. Need I remind you that this project is Vital." The Man said with an apparent air of authority and control over this situation. He then proceded to take of his hat and put it under his left arm. The three other officers had stopped their working and were starring at Officer Flores and the Man.

He turned his head as if it was premonition and stared right back at the three officers.

"If you three dont shape-up within 3 hours," Officer Flores eyes grow wide and 3 more beads of sweat streak down his face, the neck of his suit now damp, "and you as well," the man jerks his head to look at Flores, Flores gulps very audibly. "You will all be decomissioned and sent to the mines of Mercury."

Flores stares into the hardened cold yet very odd welcoming and friendly gray eyes of the man who just gave him orders. The three officers fall with a large 'Clonk' into their chairs and begin working with a never before seen concentration and effort put out by them.

"Good. I Will drop by soon to check on your progress. Remember to send all data to the Research Labs." And with that, he replaced the hat upon his head and walked out the door, the trenchcoat trailing behind as the door closes with a soft clinking on metal into lock.

The footsteps fade away....

Edit: Didnt like the title after i posted it.

History Is Written By The Victors
I Don't Care, Do It!!
Other Picture Here

[ This Message was edited by: Depthcharge on 2003-09-11 22:52 ]

Email Depthcharge   Goto the website of Depthcharge
Depthcharge
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-09-09 21:14   
Part 2 Coming Soon...

Depthcharge
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-09-11 20:07   
Quick Note before i go on, Im going to try and not use any Player names in here and no I'm not the main character, this is just a story of an event / series of events. Hope you all Like it. Enjoy! Clan / fleet references will be used.

Admiral 'Dysprosius' Derricks, walked down the rest of the hall. The faint noise of mechanic buzzing and men yelling orders to each other echoed down the white hall. Derricks chuckled softly out loud at the though of Captain Flores making the Research techs work more. Derricks thought to himself "Well, they really have been slacking off recently. We need them to find out how we can use that new element."

Data Log 2-13-2186:Scouts found element later confirmed as a Gaifen discretion

Derricks Came to a door at the end of the white hall. The mechanical noise from machinary was very audible, what the men were yelling was now understandable. Derricks looked down, a panel and scanner were mounted about half way down the door on the right side. He quickly fumbled around inside his left pocket of his trench coat and found a KeyCard which he waved in front of the Scanner.

"Verification Process Confirmed," Droned an monotone recording of a female voice, "Access granted, Welcome Admiral Derricks."

A lock unlatched from inside the door, the middle part extended about an inch in a sphere shape then split horizontaly in half. The two parts swiveled to the right about 120 degrees and retreated diagonally to opposite corners of the door - the top right and bottom left. The rest of the door followed the sphere halves and opened. Derricks stepped through the door onto a metal platform room, which was apparently a crew's lounge.

"Hey Dys, whats going on?" shot an officer sitting at a round table next to a vending machine.

Derricks looked startled, then looked around and saw the man who had called out to him almost immediately after the door had closed behind him - which was pretty quick.

"How's it going Roger?" Derricks said with a relieved tone in his voice as he walked over to Roger pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Eh, not bad," Roger looked out one of several giant glass windows which were set all around the room and watched the engineers and workers put together ships. He sipped a soft drink of some sort and sighed. "Its been a long day ---"

"Gentleman," interrupted a tall, stalky looking older man, various and many badges and ranks were pinned to his uniform.

Derricks gulped silently and Roger almost spit his drink all over Derricks when the Fleet Admiral Entered the room. They both immediatly jumped out of their seats and saluted the FA.

The Fleet Admiral Nodded and they both stood at ease.

"Vice Admiral Jones, why are you not supervising the construction?" Interrogated the FA with a very commanding and disiplinary tone.

"I was just about to get back to that...Sir." Roger leaned over to Derricks and said quietly "I'll see you around," then threw his cup away and headed out a Door that lead down the the construction floor.

"Fleet Admiral Guillam, I was not expecting your presence," Derricks said assuredly.

"Nor was I," Guillam stalked up to the table Derricks was at. "Scouts patrolling the Ross gate sent a Distress Signal. An attack Distress. Shortly after that they sent us a message.." FA Guillam pulled out a small holographic emitter and spun it on the table, pressing a finger to stop its spin which stopped facing Derricks. He pressed a small sphere in and the holograph came up.

A terrified looking Ensign's face came up, "ATTENTION, ATTENTION! UGTO Assault Scout Vertigo Reporting, Multiple Kluth ships.." Static distorted the holograph as 4 AM torpedos slammed into the Scout from behind the Ensign's face. ".....In Sol, need Back up! NEED BACK--AHHHH!" The message was cut short by 2 copilots behind him getting ripped out of a hole that was blown into the side of the ship, the ensign held onto his chair with one hand, an AM torpedo penetrated the ship and hit the drives and Jump Drive causing a chain reaction explosion. The Ensign was violently thrown into the control console from which the holographic projecter was mounted and was engulfed in flames as the ship blew up and the holograph died.

Guillam looked up at Derricks whose face was streaked white from witnessing this event unfold.

Edit: Fixed some spelling mistakes, like smort instead of sort

I Don't Care, Do It!!
Other Picture Here

[ This Message was edited by: Depthcharge on 2003-09-11 23:35 ]

Depthcharge
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-09-11 22:28   
Anyone like it so far? More Parts coming soon if you guys like it and want me to keep going.

Admiral Progner
Admiral

Posted: 2003-09-11 22:48   
Very nicely done Depth, like how you introduce the diff scenes. Keep up the good work.

Atom$k {PK}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-09-11 23:00   
Hey Depthcharge. Nice FanFic. Sounds like the preview to an epic DS Anime . I wanna see more so GET CRACKIN ON THE SEQUEL! lol.

Once a Pirate, always -$|P-

Email Atom$k {PK}
Victor Davion [TSLTB]
Cadet

Posted: 2003-09-16 15:33   
very nice id give it a 4 out of 5

9 x 6 = 42

Depthcharge
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-09-16 17:43   
Btw Pronounce Guillam = gIl-em

Derricks face has returned a semi-normal color as the shock wore off and he began thinking of a solution to this problem

Derricks placed his hand on his chin and leaned forward, proping his elbow on the table. "Have any idea where they might be heading?" he said, his eyebrows curving in a worry-like manner.

"Not at the moment, but Strategic Analysts suggest that they would work their outside in or attempt to take the Jupiter cluster before heading here, to Earth." Guillam said in his unemotional, Ben Stein-like voice.

"Hmmm" Derricks said quietly and turned to look out of one of the windows into the engineering room as a Giant piece of a dreadnought was being lifted by a humongous crane, wireing split and frayed out from the sides of the collossal and awe-inspiring mass of armor.

Guillam looked up as well and stared out of the gigantic window

One of 3 cables strapped to the midpoint on the top of the piece Hull that connected it to the crane lifted a few inches and the mass leaned gently to the right coming to a stop.

A worker yelled in fright but stopped as he saw it settle. The crane did not budge. The bolt holding it slid more inches up and the cable snapped, whiping to the top of the crane where a crane engineer had walked out [it was quite massive] to try and see if it could be fixed. The cable came up missing clearly away from the top of the crane. But the unbelievable amount of pressure made it whip which slashed him slicing him diagonally from his left shoulder to his right hip.

Derricks saw 2 small pieces of something he couldnt quite distinguish fall from the top of the crane tower to the ground.

The armor plate swung dangerously and the other two cables snapped. Workers screamed and ran in all directions but it did them no good. The plate slammed to the ground with an incredible force, shaking the entire base and creating an impressive 'Clang' as it met the floor.

Derricks jumped from his seat and flew over to the window staring out of it in horror, the discoloration returning to his face. Guillam behind him slowly got up and walked calmly to the window beside him, hands behind his back.

Derricks looked down and saw the looming mass on the ground with an apparent dent around it. Some of appendages were sticking out from under the hull, ".....Great..." he thought to himself, "I hope we dont have large casuallties"

Many workers dashed to the armor and a group of 10 medics carrying small briefcases scurried up behind them to check on the wounded and to find survivors.

Guillam turned to Derricks. "Any thoughts of what we should do?"

"Go help those people!" Derricks started for the door, but Guillam stepped in front of him.

"About our....invasion" Guillam stared at him coldly.

"Right Sir, I had forgotten. I suggest we send Scouts to the outer planets accompanied by an Assault class ship." Derricks replied thoughtfully.

"Can you be more..specific?" Guillam said in a testing manner.

"A Torpedo Cruiser and a Battle Destroyer to the Jupiter Cluster, Battle Cruisers for the outer planets." Derricks managed to get out with nervousness at the begining but caught it and sounded confident and commanding at the end.

"Very Well Then. It shall be done." Guillam turned and headed for the door.

"Sir," Guillam Stopped. "I also believe we need to assemble an intercepting fleet to track down and destroy the Kluth fleet."

Guillam, still facing away from Derricks smiled slightly, but it soon disappeared and he looked grim as ever. He turned his head to peer over his shoulder. "Very well. Report to your hangar at 02-Hundred hours."

The Fleet Admiral swiftly strode out of the room and turned to go down the hall

Derricks sighed with relief and headed down to help with the accident.

I Don't Care, Do It!!
Other Picture Here

[ This Message was edited by: Depthcharge on 2003-10-21 17:51 ]

Depthcharge
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-10-21 19:41   
The Door slid shut. The long cloak gently moved back into its standing position. The Feet turned and Guillam walked hurriedly down the hall.

"If I'm late, they will Kill Me." Guillam thought to himself.

He hastened down the hall and turned into door with a fancy UGTO Symbol on the sides of the wall on either side of the door in Gold with a Fighter and a sceptre going across it.

He stepped in front of the door.

"Identification." A computerized female voice inquired.

"Fleet Admiral Guillam." Guillam said proudly.

"Place your Right Palm on the right Panel of the door and say your Alias." The monotone voice ordered.

"Guillotine." Guillam said grimly as he put his hand on the sensor panel.

"Processing......Confirmed" the door opened.

Guillam stepped inside, he noticed how incredibly dark it was in there, but he took nothing of it and shrugged it off.

The door closed quickly and silently behind him. Guillam was standing in a small sort of waiting room, if there where chairs there he couldn't tell. He could see nothing. The room was pitch black, he could only see lights indicating where the other door was.

"Come In." a voice boomed into the room. The doors automatically opened into a still dark but somewhat dimly lit room. Floor lights mounted on the bottom of the walls glowed softly, but only bright enough to give Guillam a general idea of what was in the room, but not much. A Circular table sat in the middle of the room, dark outlines of figures sat around it. The way the figures sat around the table led one to believe that the one who was sitting alone at what could be considered the head was of importance.

"Ah, you're right on time Guillam." the leader spoke. "Please, sit down."
A focused light from the ceiling illuminated a chair which was half way between the door and the table.

Guillam sat in the chair.

"Relax Guillam. We know it is not every day that you come before the UGTO High Council, but don't let it get to you." the leader said commandingly. "You know why we called you here..Is He ready?"

"I believe so. But what of this invasion?"Guillam asked.

"It will be crushed. You have full permision to use who you need to get rid of them. We need them exterminated quickly if we are to go ahead with the Project." The leader said with a hint.

"We will be assigning Fleet Admiral Irixus to help. You two are to work together to eradicate our enemies in Sol." Another around the circle said.

Guillam nodded and stood up from the chair.

"Another thing Guillotine, keep an eye on him and his friend. Make sure no others find out about the Project. If they do, send them to us. We will...take care of them." The leader said again.

"Affirmative." Guillam Saluted very sharply and turned and walked out the door.

He passed through the waiting room and out into the halway again. The door closed and locked. Guillam stood still for a minute and thought to himself, his head turned slightly. He shook himself out of it, straightened up and walked down to hall to find Irixus...

Depthcharge
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-10-22 16:33   
Feedback?

A Troll =SSC=
Cadet

Posted: 2003-10-22 16:45   
Doing good but i think its too short need to make each part longer.
Wonder whats the "project" they got

Email A Troll =SSC=
Sandals
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-10-22 18:44   
i like it, but there's a error in the last part:

Quote:

but he took nothing of it and shrugged it off

Depthcharge
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-10-22 19:23   
read that part again and think about it. Thats not an error.

Sandals
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-10-24 03:19   
I think it's "Thought nothing of it", but okay...

otherwise great

Depthcharge
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-10-24 07:33   
thx More will come soon.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.026841 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR