No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +14.4 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Formal Question to the el33t
 Author Formal Question to the el33t
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2001-10-27 16:25   
Should this be regarded as you declaring to some sort of clan war on all players in DS that is not el33t or just against BIS, just to get it straight , so we know what to expect ?.

Quote:

[el33t]Lucifer

i say we start our mass killing event. I am aware that other clans are starting to piss us off, so do yourself a favour and hunt them down for fun. I am also aware that BIS is also talkin trash, do not be offended by them, in case all 2 of their members attack us, feel free to use your emp and take both of them out.
*hops in his missile cruiser and set auto pilot on kill*

HellGremlin
HELL YEAH. Let the slaughter begin... we'll hunt them all down and massacre them. I can't wait to smash a few dozen torpedoes down those teamwork-loving hippies' throats.

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2001-10-27 16:34   
Let's see... you get on our cases for playing the way we want to, threaten us and cuss us, and plot alliances with DI to "deal with us if something happens"... what the hell do you expect?

Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2001-10-27 17:01   
Ok lets see you didn’t ask my question, as for plotting anything, all the plotting here have been done by EL33t.

I just see this note on DI forum about they have problems with you to similar to what I / we have experienced , so I give them the full support if something should happen , that something is meant to be sole a el33t move so if you do, yes figure it out your self.

This form of reaction is just what I expected from your guys after have read a lot and talked with some other DS players.

Yourself states in your forum that you don’t give a monkey ass for team play and you feels like hunting all down and kill them, if anyone express opinions about how wrong this is and how it hurt the team effort to win an map, when playing a game that is based on team play.

I surly hope that MR. HellGremlin and MR. Lucifer speaks for the whole EL33t ,what I don’t think , because you risk getting more than the stated 2 BIS players on your case.

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2001-10-27 17:10   
we did not declare war, this is an event, we're just amassing as many kills as possible. i know a lot of Elites are trying for their badges, im telling them to forget it and go get some kills. you may have 40 members, i like to see them online sometimes to recalculate their prestige from -1. I would say this is an anger release event. everyone please feel free to fire at us, and we'll glady return fire. hoping to see lots of deaths in space.

[ This Message was edited by: [el33t]Lucifer on 2001-10-27 17:12 ]

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2001-10-27 17:14   
Plotting? What plotting have we done? Nothing... we just stood by and watched you gossip like ladies at a tea party and make plans for what will happen when the big bad Elites come for you.

Not being team players? We play how we goddamn want to play... name one *single* instance when our gameplay has ruined things for everyone... you won't be able to. Why?
Because while we do things our way, we don't play in a way that ruins things for everyone...

This form of reaction is just what you expected from us? Good, then you're not quite as daft as I suspected... remember we didn't start this... first it was DI's barely coherent leader getting on our case, then you. You can call this a war if it makes you feel good about yourself... we'll just call it killing as many of you as possible. We ignored you for a good time, but now you've gone and pushed us too far...

Now we'll give you exactly what it is you've been asking for.

[el33t]HellGremlin

[ This Message was edited by: HellGremlin on 2001-10-27 17:15 ]

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2001-10-27 17:28   
I will state one thing, I HAVE seen el33ts play in a way that hurt the whole team, ignore the 'Need help' and 'Under attack' messages. Even if they responded somewhat to the message, it would say that they at least were paying attention.
I advise if anyone has any further comments about DI, direct them at me. If you have beef with H@VOC, take it up with him. If you have beef with the clan, then I'll have to step in...

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2001-10-27 17:33   
That makes no sense... if there's a distress call near one of us, we answer it because it presents us a target to attack... if we don't, it's because we're doing something more important. So does every single other player in this game. You can't single out elites for that, and it makes you look stupid to even try...

Now then, if you see us doing something *really* stupid, like removing all the infantry from important friendly planets, engineering like newbie idiots or ramming dreadnoughts into planets just to save ourselves a trip to the jumpgate, you're fully warranted in making accusations like that.

But you won't see us doing those things... we're simply too good for that.

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2001-10-27 17:37   
I am stating one case, where two members of el33t were meandering around Af and Naix, while I was busy trying to get the team organized and protect the home system from attack. They were cruising around for easy kills, not helping out the team by 'engaging them', because had they been, they would've jumped back to the home system.

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2001-10-27 17:39   
What you call cruising around for easy kills, we call fun and the reason we play this game... we won't stop enjoying ourselves because you ask us to. But then... that is a terrible crime, isn't it.

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2001-10-27 17:43   
Enjoying the game is perfectly fine. That's the whole point. Cruising around for easy kill is fine too, but if you ignore your team and keep sucking up the resources, you have a problem. Ignoring distress calls and holding back the team is not something that should be done period, regardless of whether it's fun for the person or not. If you choose to play on a regular server, the purpose is to help out the team, not DM. If you want DM and kills, I suggest you make a combat server and play there.

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2001-10-27 19:18   
Sucking up resources?

If you've ever paid attention to how an Elite plays, you'll notice that we don't go down often. I personally don't allow myself to be destroyed until I've taken out at least my worth in enemy ships. If anything, the resources we use up in selecting ships are the best investment a team can make. While the enemy is busy dealing with a single big bad Elite in his big bad cruiser/dreadnought, the rest of you grunts can accomplish whatever it is you play toward. But enough of that... wouldn't want to make it seem like we give ourselves too much credit.

[el33t]HellGremlin

[ This Message was edited by: HellGremlin on 2001-10-27 19:20 ]

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2001-10-28 15:16   
LOL
"Best investment a team can make"
hehehe
Ok I'm done laughing.
LOL

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2001-10-28 15:18   
That's good, we're glad you're not the joke for a change.

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2001-10-28 15:21   
Hey, nothing beats making people laugh. You should know that by now...

|2eason
Grand Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2001-10-29 12:45   
If investing in an El33t force is the best move to make, why are you only sticking to combat? This game isn't combat, combat is just one aspect of the game. If you like combat then go hunt and kill. But, as far as you being the best investment out there, BS. If it weren't for the hard-working time-investing Engineer ships and Transports you and your little "gang" wouldn't have a leg to stand on. I would just love to see you guys take people out with Scouts...

Plus, usually when someone starts a Dread war either people leave the server or just battle untill the res run out, and then leave. I really don't see that as a good investment of my time and energy, let alone help out the team.

[ This Message was edited by: Agent|2eason on 2001-10-29 12:47 ]

[-[A]-]|2eason the retired

Page created in 0.018446 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR