No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » 3rd Garage to go AWOL
 Author 3rd Garage to go AWOL
-=Arch=-
Cadet

Posted: 2004-03-23 20:33   
Usually I dont mind when my garage goes missing, Ive got the credits to rebuild them. I am 100%MV and could usually keep a good supply of $$$.

But in light of the recent lack of mission money, and the fact that this is the 3rd time its happened since the release .481, I have to ask for re-imbursement.

1 Missle Hive, 4 Drainers and a Missle Siphon. Fully modded, not to mention spares in the garage because n00bs cant seem to build more parts after they take them.

whatever you think is appropriate .....

Arch

Goto the website of -=Arch=-
Concord *SEED*
Cadet

Posted: 2004-03-23 20:43   
Nice....good to see things are still running smooth..thats ok I didnt want those ships I worked my @ss of for..Way to stay on top of things! Lets all pretend its ok and its a good thing instead of a screwup

-=Arch=-
Cadet

Posted: 2004-03-23 21:16   
?

Remind me to Smack Demorian for not screening his n00bs.

Goto the website of -=Arch=-
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-03-23 21:25   
-deleted-

[ This Message was edited by: Doran on 2004-03-24 12:14 ]

0mni
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-03-23 21:30   
lol

Playing DarkSpaces sadest tune on DarkSpaces smallest viola. JUST FOR ARCH

Seriously who cares if you lost some modded ships u seem like a pretty capable guy Im sure u can handle 30 extra mins of makeing a private mod planet to set up your hive and dreads. Its not that hard.

Modified to be more insulting.

Death Awaits you in your Shadows.

[ This Message was edited by: PhantomKnight [Eh?] on 2004-03-23 21:35 ]

Goto the website of 0mni
Fatal Command (CO)
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

From: over here in New York noticing some ppl are like canoes.....they need to be paddled.
Posted: 2004-03-24 00:29   
setting the planets up is not hard at all.its the credits you already spent that you have to spend more of that you cant make back as fast as you pend em....especially when you have to buy medals to build the mods and only 1 planet has them at extremely high prices.

Email Fatal Command (CO)
Azure.co.uk
Cadet

Posted: 2004-03-24 10:31   
Heh and whats with all the comments? He asked for re-imbursement not whether you thought he could afford to modify countless of ships just because they keep disappearing...

[ This Message was edited by: Azure.co.uk on 2004-03-24 10:33 ]

Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-03-24 10:53   
-=Arch=-,

As you may or may not know by now, the absence of ships in your garage was not limited to you but to the entire community and was caused by some do-hicky that compromised the data-base-thingy which means it had to be put down.

...basically, Faustus left his magnet collection ontop of the floppy disks that all of our ships were on.

To my knowledge, because this effected the community as a whole, I do not believe any compensation will be forthcoming for the items erased from our collective garages.

As for the rudeness in which your question concerning compensation was treated, I feel the need to apologize, for no good reason other than it is slightly embarassing to me as a player to see other players attacked when politely asking the [Dev] / [Admin] for some feedback.

As the players who took issue to your questions were from neither of these groups, I must as a DarkSpace Moderator, point-out that their comments have no place in this forum as they were neither constructive nor appropriate. Though it could be argued that your inital post was placed under the wrong Forum Topic, their comments did not touch on this point, therefore making them doubly inappropriate.

In the future, I would ask that players avoid critizisms of players when it is their ideas that warrant them; that critizism be constructive; and when, as in this case, no critisism is warranted as no idea has been put forth, to kindly keep your personal feelings to yourself and allow the question to be answered by someone with the capacity of thought that clearly exceeds your own...oops...how hypocritical of me.

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-03-24 11:24   
Oh crapola - garages got reset?

The rebuilding of my ships doesn't bother me too much. Yes, its annoying but I exploited the SY bug, so $$ isn't a problem for me personally...

What pisses me off is that now we need to restock Exarthia and Minuete and whatever other planets - and its going to be impossible to remake my ships the way I want them because my ships were like 50% K'luth mods...

THATS what pisses me off, the planetary resets. Gonna be hard to get a stable K'luth lab now too because oh the massive star system we've got now...

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Trinny
Cadet

Posted: 2004-03-25 02:15   
Quote:

On 2004-03-24 10:53, Juxtapose wrote:
-=Arch=-,

As you may or may not know by now, the absence of ships in your garage was not limited to you but to the entire community and was caused by some do-hicky that compromised the data-base-thingy which means it had to be put down.

...basically, Faustus left his magnet collection ontop of the floppy disks that all of our ships were on.

To my knowledge, because this effected the community as a whole, I do not believe any compensation will be forthcoming for the items erased from our collective garages.

As for the rudeness in which your question concerning compensation was treated, I feel the need to apologize, for no good reason other than it is slightly embarassing to me as a player to see other players attacked when politely asking the [Dev] / [Admin] for some feedback.

As the players who took issue to your questions were from neither of these groups, I must as a DarkSpace Moderator, point-out that their comments have no place in this forum as they were neither constructive nor appropriate. Though it could be argued that your inital post was placed under the wrong Forum Topic, their comments did not touch on this point, therefore making them doubly inappropriate.

In the future, I would ask that players avoid critizisms of players when it is their ideas that warrant them; that critizism be constructive; and when, as in this case, no critisism is warranted as no idea has been put forth, to kindly keep your personal feelings to yourself and allow the question to be answered by someone with the capacity of thought that clearly exceeds your own...oops...how hypocritical of me.

Your logic is insane. @_@

SoNiC
Admiral

Posted: 2004-03-25 16:24   
Lost my garage too after MV reset.
Garage contained:
2 Modded Siphons, all AMJ, AME, ELF's, PSI's
1 Modded Supply, 2 Builds installed

Hope i get compensated due to the loss.

Thanks in advance

Email SoNiC
Page created in 0.023181 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR