No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Art » » Ship ideals of my own design. NOT IN GAME SHIPS ! ! !
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Ship ideals of my own design. NOT IN GAME SHIPS ! ! !
Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-10-22 02:46   

I Torp Scout Ideal I had LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG time ago.

I new Supply Cruiser ideal I came up with.

The reason I'm reposting these are becasue The other was unfairly locked Becasue Other were posting there UBER ships in there. Please DO NOT post UBER [Godly powerfuy] Ships or Please post no ships of you own in here. Thanks Linna

Also due to the following quotes I've decided to go on and make more and repsot them here. The above pics will be drecressed in size as to not be so big.

Quote:

Demorian
Posted: 2004-10-09 09:27
Remember folks... in 1.483, all ship layouts are going to change. Almost every ship, especially combat ships, will serve a new purpose. For instance, with any luck, Frigates will be useful again.

Yes I know that but This is in mind with the new arcs and should be good with the new layouts also. And If there is too little or too much Then it can be added or taken from.

Quote:

Demorian
Posted: 2004-10-09 09:27
Suggestions like these will no longer have a proper context. So, it's a good idea, but there's not much use proposing new ships at the moment. Good work though, Linna.

Thanks a bunch there Dem I'm just trying to express my ideals creativativly

[quote]
BackSlash {=FI=} {Absolut}
Posted: 2004-10-09 04:51
make some more, you had some good ideas.
[/qoute]

I do play to make up my ideals and more.

[ This Message was edited by: Linna Yamazaka 1st RA {Absolut} on 2004-10-22 02:50 ]

Two weeks™ Later and a new sig.

Email Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}   Goto the website of Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-10-22 15:50   
Be nice if they were put in soon...

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-10-22 21:21   
yes I know I like the ideal of the Torpedo scout, as it is JUST like the pt boats of old. But they need to be just as frail as the pt boats. I'm sugestiing maybe light armo or shilds on them. And reduces torp shoots per luncher, like 10 per instead of the mormal amount. A defence friagte is in the works right now. Stay tunned for it.

Email Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}   Goto the website of Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2004-10-22 21:30   
Such a small ship with so many torpedo slots seems illogical to me.

Goto the website of Grimith
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-10-23 01:11   
At lest put two fore and two in the starboard, aft, port section. That way only two will be able to be targeted at once.

Proximity
Cadet

Posted: 2004-10-23 01:33   
6 point defense is huge... I think two point defense is more than adequate. Plus you should design your ships to be stock and PD can be modded. You may want to design the ships to have strengths and weaknesses. You might note that a Combat Dreadnaught has no full armor and it's armor is mounted front for instance.

Email Proximity
Meko
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-10-23 02:29   
proximity shes trying to devise Good ships.

why did you have to bring the combat dreadnaught into this. Combat Dreadnaught is not to be used as a president. ever.

also, why would stock ships in 843 start with crappy weapons? i thought the point of thenew modding system was so "stock ships" didnt mean "crappy ships"

therefor its save for her to put pulse beams on the cruiser. however 5 would be better. 2 fore, 1 sb, 1 po, 1 aft.

also if theres gunna be a scout with 4 torps on it, its gotta be like..... a tin can. if your gunna have that speed, agility and firepower, you have to be able to go from 100%100%100% to dead in an alpha from something less than an EAD. it should be weary of like an assault dessey.

or else we'd get pakcs of those little twirps just raping the big dogs.

Email Meko
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-10-23 04:23   
Quote:

On 2004-10-23 02:29, Meko™{Trainer} wrote:

also if theres gunna be a scout with 4 torps on it, its gotta be like..... a tin can. if your gunna have that speed, agility and firepower, you have to be able to go from 100%100%100% to dead in an alpha from something less than an EAD. it should be weary of like an assault dessey.

or else we'd get pakcs of those little twirps just raping the big dogs.

Yes i know they MUST be weak, and have to relay on there speed and agaitly to stay alive. An assualt scout can EASLY take the torp scout out. It is STRONG on offence YET weak on the defence.
And i'll work on more better ships for the new full update.

Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-10-24 22:02   
New pics for Others;

New ICC Carrier Dread, engaged by a UGTO Carrier Dread.

Eight fighter bays, Fore, Port, Aft, and Starboard heavy active shields, 1 Fore Cl2000, 1 Port CL2000 , 1 Aft CL2000, and 1 Starboard CL2000, 1 tractor beam, 5 Drives, 1 Jump drive.

ICC beam frigate in space teasting.

6 light beams, 4 port, forward, starboard, 2 port aft, starboard, 1 port light active shield, 1 fore heavy active shield, 1 starbaord light active shield, 1 aft light shield, 1 scanner, 1 reactor, 2 drives, 1 jump drive.
OR the Torp frigate

6 heavy weapons 2 port, forward, starboard, 2 fore, 2 aft, 1 port light reactive shield, 1 fore light reactive shield, 1 starbaord light reactive shield, 1 aft light reactive shield, 1 eccm, 1 reactor, 2 drives, 1 jump drive. Might be to powerful but If you look you can see the shields are the lightest possable, and the arcs or NOT full But can bring four weapons forward arcs of the ship.

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-10-24 22:04   
Nice.

Meko
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-10-24 22:08   
i dont get the empy slots on the carrier.

and the frigate Way to over powered. holy crap that could spank two TC's at once.

Email Meko
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-10-24 22:14   
Quote:

On 2004-10-24 22:08, Meko™{Trainer} wrote:
i dont get the empy slots on the carrier.

I had eight shields on it, and Just took them off, Just place the four Cl2000's into the empty slots.

Quote:

and the frigate Way to over powered. holy crap that could spank two TC's at once.

Please NOTE that the pic is explaned below, The pic is two frigate desings placed into one accidently. BUT look at it though It is powerfuly BUT with the NEW system it has the lightest shields to make up for the speed and movment. Were as the TC have stronger armor than the frigates. And then beam frigate is for ship defence aganst missles and Fighters.

Xilaratu
Cadet

Posted: 2004-10-24 23:02   
Quote:

6 heavy weapons 2 port, forward, starboard, 2 fore, 2 aft, 1 port light reactive shield, 1 fore light reactive shield, 1 starbaord light reactive shield, 1 aft light reactive shield, 1 eccm, 1 reactor, 2 drives, 1 jump drive. Might be to powerful but If you look you can see the shields are the lightest possable, and the arcs or NOT full But can bring four weapons forward arcs of the ship.

ICC have this thing called the 'Assault Cruiser'

It has less torps than your frigate.

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-10-24 23:23   
Yeah, holy crap... I'll take one!

*trades in the Charger

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
TheTerminator970
Cadet

Posted: 2004-10-24 23:53   
That Frigate seems lacking. I think it needs to change those pulse beams to CL2k's and have 3 reactors.

I got a idea!! Flux scout! Scout with 8 flux!!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.019466 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR