Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Military time
 Author Military time
UnknownWarrior
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-11-23 19:08   
Well....Some of you arent alone on this matter. Looks like good ol Duo here might be going into the Navy armed forces here soon enough after i graduate. But right now i dont really know. Right now since im posting this, im up in Columbus Ohio, getting set to go through my military physical and such. So i figured id come in, drop you guys a line on whats going on out here in the Tri-State.

So yeah, let the flame wars start up, cause i know some people here wont want me to go at all, and i know some of you guys might be wanting to finally get rid of me....*coughs and looks at the people who he killed millions of times in one night*

But anyway, peace out you guys, and ill try to keep you all updated on whats going on with all this. That is if i can pass into the military. So peace out people ^^

Email UnknownWarrior
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-11-23 19:15   
You go, and I come to hurt you so much that you have to get leave from the military, but not so much that you dont live .

[/sarcasm]

If you do go, you will be missed by many people here . I've enjoyed flying alongside you and against you. You have been the best of foe's and friends to me, and I will miss you if you leave for this career choice. I can only send luck your way and hope you dont get yourself killed .

Good luck m8

Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-11-23 19:27   
You will be missed my friend. *hugs* Enjoy being a seamen.

Two weeks™ Later and a new sig.

Email Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}   Goto the website of Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Tiffy Rando
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-23 19:32   
/me points at what Linna said *cough* *cough*

lol

Good luck with that dude lol I know a lotta guys in my school, janitors and techies and such that were all Navy Men...

One of em actually worked on the guidance system for the Sea Sparrow II missile...

They have nothing but good things to say about their experiences, and so, I hope, will you.

Again, best of luck .

$wiss
Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-23 20:48   
Godspeed

Feralwulf
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-23 21:27   
You have my best wishes, my Respect, and my prayers.

Good luck.

UnknownWarrior
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-11-24 19:11   
Well. I passed up all the physical stuff, and the medical examinations, so now im gonna be a PR (Parachute Operator in more simple terms)

All im basically gonna do is work on Airmen Saftey devices, like rafts, parachutes etc. and make damn sure they are in very good working order. And at some point, im gonna try and get to the point and go into Officers Training and get into Aviation and try to be a Fighter Pilot. So right now im schedualed to ship out for basic training on August 16, 2005. So that gives me a bit of time to hang around here wit you guys.

Email UnknownWarrior
whateverr
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-24 19:19   
Godd luck, my brother, a former Marine, is headed to Iraq in a month to work as non military armed security or whatever it's considered, apparently getting a fat paycheck too. Keep us posted on what they do with you and best wishes.

Josef
Marshal

Posted: 2004-11-24 19:46   
If you redeem your coupon, do you get to start out as 2nd Lieutenant?

Xilaratu
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-24 21:38   

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2004-11-28 01:00   
<---- 18 year, 9 month Navy vet here.. still chugging along.. almost retirement time! WooHoo!

PR.. yup gotta love those Parachute Riggers..... It's a good job to start off with.. There school is down in Pensacola, Florida (yes I know my spelling of P-Cola is off). My buddy just made PR2.. (equiv. to a Sergant).. He loves his job! But he works in a Helo squadron so no parachutes for him LOL ... All I can say is Welcome to The Club!

May you have Fair Winds, Following Seas and NEVER have to eat a "Water Burger".... I will let you firgure that last one out... it is an actual nickname for a food actually served in the Navy.

Rocko Willis - Living Life Large And Fast During His Last Year In The US Navy! WOOHOO!

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Placebo
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-28 04:28   
I'm never going near the military...

Page created in 0.033306 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR