No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +2.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » ELK SEASON
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author ELK SEASON
Daylight \"The Beginning\"
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-29 10:29   
Well, I am back. One week in the field and all I got was cold. I have a few pictures for you outdoors lovers....enjoy.

Please note that there are no elk in any of these pictures.

[small][ This Message was edited by: Daylight (The Begining) on 2004-11-29 10:39 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Daylight (The Begining) on 2004-11-29 20:31 ]

Email Daylight \
PuppetMaster[**]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-29 10:52   
whoooaah! A dirty windshield. never seen it before

Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-29 16:52   
Thats not dirt...its snow...it was snowing so hard I was only able to go 10mph.....it was a great storm!!!

Email Daylight \
Xilaratu
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-29 21:45   
I'm too scared to say anything. Whoops, I just did. Drat.

The Monty
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-30 02:32   
Sandals with snow on the ground, I always heard you were a rocket scientist. Or are you just after the SandalSock title?

Meko
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-30 02:43   
thats discusting. (last picture)

Email Meko
Spaceflower (Swe)
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-30 04:03   
I was just about to point out that that dear or what ever it's supposed to be is not an elk.. but then i saw that u acctually were avare of it. it's comforting to know that hunters can see the difference between elks and other animals.. like humans
anyway, since this is an elk thread there must be a picture of an elk somewhere within it.. so here it is

Photox [F|F|I]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-30 04:16   
WOW its PM!! Your still alive

you should have come here and shoot some mooses

PuppetMaster[**]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-30 07:48   
Quote:

it's comforting to know that hunters can see the difference between elks and other animals

pfft. You can shoot them, you can fry them, you can eat them. Where's the difference?

They're basically like Luthies

@photox: yes, im still alive. since im a little bit (maybe more than a little bit) bored of ds im more or less absent. im taking every now and then a look at the mv page and thats it...

Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-30 09:03   
So, does this mean I am the sandle sock king??? I mean REALY, that pic IS the bomb!!!

As I pointed out in the first post, no elk. Oh, I saw a few legal ones but they gave me no shots. I never got pictures of them either. I did see two HUGH bulls but they were running and it was nearly dark so all I got for a pic was a blur. That sucked. They were BIG! No, I was not hunting bulls, I was with the freezer fillers this season and we were after cows.

Email Daylight \
TAZ
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-30 14:32   
That buck in the first pic is a beautifull animal I wish that I had seen it during deer season, it would have provided quite a lot of venison. Where were you when you saw it, eastern Oregon, cascades, or near the coast?? I have a disabled hunters permit so I can shoot any gender of the animal in season, I would have loved to have a shot at that buck and those bulls that ran away from you!

Email TAZ   Goto the website of TAZ
c0ld
Midshipman

Posted: 2004-11-30 14:59   
Quote:

it's comforting to know that hunters can see the difference between elks and other animals.. like humans

I WUDNT B SO SURA OF TAHT1!11! OMG WTF.

Quote:

On 2004-11-30 14:32, TAZ wrote:
That buck in the first pic is a beautifull animal I wish that I had seen it during deer season, it would have provided quite a lot of venison. Where were you when you saw it, eastern Oregon, cascades, or near the coast?? I have a disabled hunters permit so I can shoot any gender of the animal in season, I would have loved to have a shot at that buck and those bulls that ran away from you!

I SAY W3 GIEV TEH ANIMALS SOM3 SAMI-AU2MATICS MAEK IT MOR3 OF A SPORT TH3N DONT U THINK?!?!?

[ This Message was edited by: c0ldfury on 2004-12-09 17:07 ]

TAZ
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-30 15:52   
Quote:

On 2004-11-30 14:59, c0ldfury wrote:

I say we give the animals some semi-automatics, make it more of a sport then, don't you think?

I think someone has never been hunting, I cant even count how many years I went hunting for both deer and elk and never even saw a thing! Both animal are experts at camaflauge and most are lucky to even catch a glimps of them.

There is more sport in hunting than there is in going down to the grocery store and buying the meat of an animal that led to the slaughterhouse without never having had even the slightest chance to escape! Think about that the next time you eat a hamburger, steak, chicken, fish or any other type of meat you by at the store or fast food joint!!

Those who trophy hunt.......I wont defend, but I hunt to put food in the freezer!

Email TAZ   Goto the website of TAZ
c0ld
Midshipman

Posted: 2004-11-30 16:06   
Quote:

On 2004-11-30 15:52, TAZ wrote:
I think someone has never been hunting, I cant even count how many years I went hunting for both deer and elk and never even saw a thing! Both animal are experts at camaflauge and most are lucky to even catch a glimps of them.

There is more sport in hunting than there is in going down to the grocery store and buying the meat of an animal that led to the slaughterhouse without never having had even the slightest chance to escape! Think about that the next time you eat a hamburger, steak, chicken, fish or any other type of meat you by at the store or fast food joint!!

Those who trophy hunt.......I wont defend, but I hunt to put food in the freezer!

I AGRE MOSTLY!!!!!! BUT Y AERNT U SHOTNG COWS TH3N???!!! OMG LOL EH?!!!??!?? OMG WTF U G3T MORE MEAT FROM TH3M U CAN US3 TEH HIED AND KIT OUT YA CAR WIT A FANCY L3ATHER TRIM.!1!!!!!!1!!!!! OMG WTF LOL THEM AGUEM3NT DOESNT HOLD 2 MUCH W8R BUT I AGRE ITS MORA HUMAEN THAN SLAUGHTER HOUS3S (IF ANY KILNG CUD B CALED HUMAEN)
BSIEDS1!!1!11 OMG LOL WHICH I STIL THINK ITL B COL 2 SE DER FIT3D WIT PRED32R STYLE LOK AND SHOT W3APONARY1!!1 OMG LOL DA THOUGHT OF SENG A BUNCH OF HUNTERS FLENG FROM A CRAEZD DER AP3ALS 2 ME IS AL LOL!11!!! OMG

[ This Message was edited by: c0ldfury on 2004-12-09 17:08 ]

c0ld
Midshipman

Posted: 2004-11-30 16:57   

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023333 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR