- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +1.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » What happened to the ICC?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author What happened to the ICC?
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2004-12-07 01:48   
I have to admit it is good to see the ICC making a comeback... As most of you know I am not a flaming type.. I look at things in a Moderate veiw... Yes there were times when Kluth we getting hammered on a regular basis... heck I was one of the ones doing the hammering at one time... but in all fairness... I agree that ICC needs to get a bit more.. organized.. I think that happens to all three Factions at one time or another... ICC is currently having a low point in its history.. It will come around to the point were UGTO will be hurting and ICC and Kluth will be big.... it is a "Circle of Life" we have to deal with.. I know some may be thinking "Who is this Rocko Willis and why isn't he helping the cause..?" I am currently forward deployed to the Persian Gulf/Iraq Theator of Operations so I am currently unable to play DS.. I will soon (hopefully) be returning to help lead the ICC, by doing my small part, back to its glory days... And in diference to the comment of the ICC being on the backs of UGTO ships... I rememenr not too long ago the Kluth and UGTO where on each others backs so to speak to repel the ICC Hordes.... If a Faction teams up with another to destroy the third it is because they fear the Third Faction.... why would you beat something into the ground repetively if not for that sole reason... so fear the ICC and remember...

"We are watching you from the darkest corners of space... waiting for our moment to reclaim our birthright... Long Live The ICC"

Admiral Fatal Rocko Willis *Capt*
Commander
CCS Paingiver
Assualt Dreadnaught AD-66
CSS Mercy
Large Supply Ship LSS-7

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2004-12-07 02:18   
We have a saying in the UK
What goes around comes around,
Also suck it and see but thats another matter.

Goto the website of Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-12-07 05:11   
Yes... umm... Chubba just kissed me, I'll reply when I clean his blood off my hands...

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-12-07 09:01   
Ahh yes, now to me reply.

Supertroopers a noob

KanaDIEn ^_^
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-12-09 00:17   
eh?

Email KanaDIEn ^_^
$milingJ35te|2™{=21st=}[R33HG]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2004-12-09 05:34   
the truth of the matter is i ate the ICC and now they are doing stuff from with in mah belly ture story sorry guys *burp*

Daylight \"The Beginning\"
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-12-09 13:02   
ICC didn't move...K'luth had lunch..thats all...we got REALY hungry and eat them!

Email Daylight \
Cheshire Cat, Kitty BUM!
Vice Admiral
ExtraTerrestrial Space Bums

Posted: 2004-12-31 19:19   
If you really must know... ICC shields are softer than UGTO armor, so it dont take as long to chew through and get to the yummy meaty center of an ICC ship.... UGTO taste better, but as hungry as we get... we rather go for quantity over quality, and we can simply eat ICC faster. I got a suggestion. Build nothing but barracks on all your planets and mass produce food for us and maybe we will get fat and lazy and leave you alone for a while and go munch the UGTO to work off the extra pounds...

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-12-31 19:28   
ofn

Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-12-31 20:22   
lol ches. That said, yes, I was with the ICC when we were attacking the combined K'luth and UGTO forces, and when we captured all of the UGTO homeland, and parts of the K'luth one. I also was there when the combined K'luth and UGTO forces pounded us into the ground. We got back up...and got pounded into the ground again, by the same forces, but different place. Anyways, the mods took pity on us, and let us reclaim our home system without enemy resistance. The UGTO and K'luth laid off. So anyways, I'm sure the ICC will again return to greatness, even though there has been a loss in the ICC players. Oh, and Fatal Rock....

Don't die. Careful.

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-12-31 20:43   
kluth + UGTO havnt allied for a VERY long time....

Ham&Swiss
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-12-31 22:28   
I think that 1: the ICC/UGTO, which ever, should get more orginized. 2: There should be only one commanding officer...aka: Grand Admiral or such at one time in each major battle (like when you go to take over a system or something like that). 3:There should be a certain number of ships, like combat, repair, carrier, that intredictor disruptor stuff like that. Have the repair just outside the battle with the protection of dreds(battle and carrier) and sensor frigates moded with all eccm's so that no ships could sneak up on the while in midst of repairing and one worm hole a bit further so that ships could escape or return to battle. Have the combat cover the entrace of the bombers and the transopt ships and then part of the exit for another run, escape for repair/more troops/ect... Also ther could be a few carrier dreads on the outskirts of the battle launching a few fighters now and then. Its a battle plan that, given there's enough people online to carry i out, should work effectively against the kluth...in most cases anyway... But hey, just my opinion for the vast amount of people in DS to contemplate while you work...or wat ever it is u do.

Happy New Years and such!!!!!

Oh and did any of u know that if u push ctrl+u there is a bizzare screen that pops up?

Norton
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2004-12-31 22:30   
Quote:

On 2004-12-07 01:48, Fatal Rocko Willis *CAPT* wrote:
I have to admit it is good to see the ICC making a comeback... As most of you know I am not a flaming type..

Rocko-all you squids are that type...

Stay outta trouble over there.

Just finished 30 months active duty in December.

Go Army!

And happy new year, too!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.022541 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR