- Weekly DarkSpace
05/18/24 +2.3 Days
- Towel Day
05/25/24 +8.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » [BUGS]Bug Reports for 9th Jan- present
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
 Author [BUGS]Bug Reports for 9th Jan- present
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-02-13 22:10   
in Standard UGTO Mining ship.

Replaced tractor beam with mining beam

Small graphical error occuired the point where the mining beam that I replaced from the tractor beam comes out of the hull is about 5 gu off the hull. Thus, it looks like the mining beam starts about 5 gu in front of my ship, floating in space.

Jim Starluck
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2005-02-13 22:40   
ICC Carrier Cruiser has been listed as updated in the Development Log for some time, but the in-game version is still the old one.

Email Jim Starluck
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-02-14 11:38   
this is what... 32?

32) icc line station ion cannons dont grey out at out-of-range

Valerius{DK}
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-02-14 17:23   
ok

33)
Defense Bases still register Friendlies in the vicinity as friendlies after the planet has been capped. Only scrapping the DB sets the friendlies as enemy.

ex.
ICC build Defense Base on planet X. UGTO capture X. Defense Base on X still registers ICC ships in the vicinity as friendly.

Tested with only the engy being there and also with multiple ICC ships.

The only way to lift it atm is to destroy the Defense Base or the Ships present. Warping out or pausing the DB does not reset it.

[ This Message was edited by: Valerius{DK} on 2005-02-14 18:07 ]

Email Valerius{DK}
Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2005-02-14 19:25   
34) Particle Cannon has losts its button graphic.

35) The UGTO Support Station is listed twice in ship selection, and clicking on one button makes both flash. Unable to select the Battle Station atm due to this.

Goto the website of Drafell
Drow
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-02-15 03:38   
In tonights lengthy play as Kluth..

Factory would build the PSI missle, but they stoped showing up in the port. Port had 13 already (short range), so I bought some, and they still did not apear in the port after built. The factory was building the long range version, short range were in the port.

In the port, 3 Disruptors. I know of 2. Lvl 0 and lvl 4. The lvl 0 displayed 2 times, same stats but diffrent prices; 7000 and 2500 I think.

Auto repair: Is it suposed to only repair hull dammage and systems? Thats all it did for me.

AME engines, lol. I waited about 20 minutes to put 4 ame's on a Mandible. So I can go from 0 to 4 gu faster. Ya, I needed a laugh.

Point jumping: No matter how hard I tried, I could not jump closer than 20gu to a ship. I adjusted the distance from target ship over and over, closer, farther, again and again. Always 20gu in front or behind. Not a bad thing, but I like to land ON people

Had 6 ELF's on mandable. for a while all 6 would fire. then only 4 would fire. All had target in their arc.

Moding: Costs money to remove items just to put em on another ship. Id rather buy them. Would be nice if all items could be made in the factory.

Time to build on IE drives was longer then PFE drives I think it was, or something like that.

Its hard to distinguish between some items. Can the name just be changed to make it easier than trying to read the little text in the window?

I love bata so far! Good job all Sorry if some of this repeats, its 3.30 am

Mersenne Twister
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-02-15 10:30   
what else do you expect auto repair to fix. aside from hull and systems, theres nothing else there, cept for armor, which goes up on its own

and no pfe have a 9minute build time, ies take 8

37) sorta. teh kluth mandy has a psi cannon (fore/right) with 10 rounds ammo, shoots some sort of missile pair using the psi bolt sprite. whazzat?
http://img24.exs.cx/img24/3152/000000183vu.jpg

[ This Message was edited by: FireMoth on 2005-02-15 10:39 ]

I wouldn't screw with it if I were you. The doctor already holds you in poor favor. Messing with this might really fry his shorts.

Jim Starluck
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2005-02-15 12:38   
ICC Combat Dread has a few arc discrepencies.

One Lvl 0 Railgun and one Lvl 4 Railgun are physically located near the engines, but are set to Fore/Port/Starboard...my guess is they should be Aft/Port/Stbd.

Both PCMs currently launch to starboard, as opposed to one port, one starboard.

Fighters, for some reason, aren't full arc. Two launch to Fore/Port, two to Fore/Stbd.

Email Jim Starluck
Mariano (peace)
Cadet

Posted: 2005-02-15 12:48   
Quote:

On 2005-02-11 19:32, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
Jump alignment bug is still present.

i only get this bug when i refit the jump drive. after refitting and trying to jump the alignment will stuck. only way to fix it is to select a planet and hit orbit.

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2005-02-15 13:05   
Quote:

On 2005-02-15 12:38, Jim Starluck wrote:
ICC Combat Dread has a few arc discrepencies.

One Lvl 0 Railgun and one Lvl 4 Railgun are physically located near the engines, but are set to Fore/Port/Starboard...my guess is they should be Aft/Port/Stbd.

Both PCMs currently launch to starboard, as opposed to one port, one starboard.

Fighters, for some reason, aren't full arc. Two launch to Fore/Port, two to Fore/Stbd.

1. Railguns - were supposse to fire aft port stbd, have update, will be corrected in next wob update.

2. PCMs - Fixed, will be corrected in next WOB update

3. Fighters - the bays have directions incase they are changed out for other weapons. I have update the code so that FighterBays have the Turrent option and will fire 360 regardless of mount arcs. Wont be seen until next code update.

Email Tael
Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2005-02-15 13:10   
Quote:

On 2005-01-25 04:29, Axianda *XO* wrote:
Yup he's right, PCM's are the LONG range missiles in the game.
from short to long range

AR/PSI
IT
PCM

PCM will no longer damage planets.

There is an optional upgrade/swap out for PCM's, PSM's - Planet Siege Missiles

So ships with PCM's have the option to load an anti planet missile instead but it will not damage ships and will have a slightly less powerful warhead than the old PCM's.

This means Missile ships can support the bombing effort from a distance but risk greater damage to the target where as bombs are surgical and pinpoint.

Email Tael
Mersenne Twister
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-02-15 13:31   
39) cant swap a device for same device, ie 1 reactor 1500 (L0) for another reactor 1500 (L0). think that might acutally be a "feature" though...

40) more parts clones in ports, psi cannons this time. same except for about a 5000 credit price difference

41) the gang (mandy too i think) comes with red-trail AR missiles. any ARs from a port have the standard blue trails, both L0.

I wouldn't screw with it if I were you. The doctor already holds you in poor favor. Messing with this might really fry his shorts.

Mariano (peace)
Cadet

Posted: 2005-02-15 14:30   
Quote:

On 2005-02-15 13:31, FireMoth wrote:
39) cant swap a device for same device, ie 1 reactor 1500 (L0) for another reactor 1500 (L0). think that might acutally be a "feature" though...

40) more parts clones in ports, psi cannons this time. same except for about a 5000 credit price difference

39) did you turn it off?

40) maybe a diff lvl?

42) there is still this very old bug. when one removes sytems you will loose the money value. so i am at -300k now

43)when changing the keys for systems sometimes the clicked system locks up so you cant change any other system key anymore. can be fixed by ESC and play.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-02-15 21:20   
when you have more then the max ammount of inf on your planet (IE: during an inviasion) the lower left hang hud icons for the structures are overlapping the inf selection. Thus, you select inf isntead of structure.

Distel {Combat BUMpkin} Stolz
Cadet
ExtraTerrestrial Space Bums

Posted: 2005-02-15 22:08   
Don't know if this has been reported: While playing ICC noticed that ECM and ECCM had the same effect...they both raised my sig.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022193 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR