No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » The downfall of kluth (or is it)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author The downfall of kluth (or is it)
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2005-01-23 04:50   

well the persistent guys of the ugtoicc <-- note count as one fraction now *

have done it knocked kluth of their feet proving that they (K'Luth) are not so uber as all claim in multiple posts.

so only thing to do for me is just congratulate them on well played campaign.

considering that it took the combined force of players from Icc and ugto to pull this off, i don’t feel bad about it, in fact almost happy

it have shown among other things that’s the numbers that counts not how strong the ships are, you cant keep planets by killing an enemy ship that just spawn backin a transport.

it showed that even with the, gosh omg, kluth advanced carrier, you cant rule when any transport with inf on it , Icc ugto or kluth, are deadly for any planet just you have enough of them (transport rush).

it showed its all right for some to use exploits e.g. Read: crashbombing stock bombers out of sy.

it have shown that bombing is way to easy, i loong to the times where the planet defense actually could kill you and your bombs at the first run..

it have shown the need for more permanent solutions for fraction hopping e.g. you commit to a fraction for 1 month at least with no options to change before served time.

at last it have shown the bad sides of making alliances read:

the dictatorship and horror of forced alliances:

allowing ally to kill one on your own team for breaking alliance.

kill own teammates for breaking alliance.

i hope many have learned from this ,mostly the dev team should.

give it a serious thought before you make to many hasty downgrades or upgrades to kluth or any fraction.

and the admins should consider this:

*ugtoicc: if alliance persists shorten the name and drop one of the fractions

reset the mv because considering that it’s an ugtoicc win, as an alliance, it’s a one fraction takeover of all the mv, so fills the condition for the reset.

for my self after an long defensive uphill battle gonna take one week off to test out the beta (as all should)

and again congratulations is in place, enjoy.

we will be back

Ragg out

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Thiresias
Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-23 04:59   
must agree with Ragglock as to congratulate the humans on this result.

But remember, we will strike again.

[ This Message was edited by: Thiresias on 2005-01-23 05:00 ]

Email Thiresias
Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2005-01-23 06:59   
Why reset the MV? Didn't happen for UGTO a week back...

Goto the website of Drafell
Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-01-23 08:20   
LOL!!! Looks like yet 1 MORE less red person for th ehumans to shoot at for a while.

Gonna get real boring soon.

I bet the UGCC or ICTO whoever there are now are just licking their chops, waiting for that almighty day when they can actually take us out alone, w/o their shirtmaids.

Of course that day is the new version, where the death toll will be sounded for K'luth once and for all.

I was thinking tho. Just give us the Advanced Carrier. You can have all the other ships, as the Humans have stated we never fly them anyways. In fact, keep the lasers beams, and of course the torps. We only need 1 rack of bombs that holds one mirv bomb (Bios are way too uber for us). All we need is one mirv and 10 inf, the MV is ours. Hell, with the cloak, what do WE need armor for?? Lighten the load some, give us the lite stuff. And SURELY one engine is enough to propell this uber ship about, so let's not give it more than one engine. In fact, strip the AMJD, no need for THAT kind of uberness. Oh, what the hell, all that firepower, still to uber. Better axe the cloak and the autorep as well.

But of course, as a K'luth pilot, I think my happiness only counts for 1/3 the MV total happiness. The two human factions represent 2/3. So whatever makes that 2/3 happy........

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-01-23 10:15   
working backwards,
kluth, icc > ugto
kluth > icc, ugto
kluth, ugto > icc
icc > kluth, ugto
and any number of times one faction has been nearly wiped out in between. heck i remember times when kluth would pretty much be in sol every other week

point being that "what goes around comes around". one week ugto is well past "barely hanging on", and a week later it can just as easily be kluth or icc, uber ships or stacked playerbases nonwithstanding.

sorta surpised that more people havent figured this one out yet

Fatal Command (CO)
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

From: over here in New York noticing some ppl are like canoes.....they need to be paddled.
Posted: 2005-01-23 10:23   
well...I think it unusual that it took ICC AND UGTO to take out Kluth...but only took Kluth to take out UGTO and only Kluth to take out ICC.SO YOU go figure where the balance issue lies.But,I do think once Beta out,that issue is gonna change...DRASTICALLY.

Email Fatal Command (CO)
Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-01-23 11:25   
oh, I have no doubt the next version will change it all.

I am polishing up my bugling abilities, to give K'luth the fitting round of Taps they deserve.

All this effort to ensure K'luth remains a hit and RUN faction....seems to me you all just really want us to be a RUN faction, w/o any ability to hit. That's ok tho. When I've had my fill, I will just move on to the next game. Ya know?

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-01-23 12:09   
Well... we'll settle for seeing how you actually do as a hit & run faction rather than a hit & hit & hit & hit some more & run to catch up with the dread that your dessy just creamed & hit a little more faction

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-01-23 12:42   
um, our dessies got pretty well ripped up by a handfull of UGTO frigates with back pack supplies. So really, that is simply a case of match ship to a ship. Once you get past our dessies, there isn't much to fear. Our dreads have useless amounts of armor, and the rupters leave you way dead of energy if you actually try to move AND shoot. Love those special slots we get too. 1. how useful is elf vs dual reactor? I always wondered.

As far as hit & hit & hit & hit....well, I'd love to know who you were fighting in a K'luth dessie. I KNOW you don't suck, so I'd love to know how any dessie except for a Shell could last more than two to three salvos from an AC, the ship I think I see you in most. I know that's enough for me. I'm either jumping out, barely alive, or I go boom. Two shots from full CL2K with a few torps hitting between...no dessie except the Shell would last. And the Shell, while sweetly armored, is pretty laughable as an offensive ship. It's really only a bomb bumper.

It's cool tho. Really. Gratz. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

[ This Message was edited by: Azreal on 2005-01-23 12:47 ]

JackSwift
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-01-23 13:52   
Quote:

point being that "what goes around comes around". one week ugto is well past "barely hanging on", and a week later it can just as easily be kluth or icc, uber ships or stacked playerbases nonwithstanding.

sorta surpised that more people havent figured this one out yet

Exactly. Everytime one faction is wiped out, there's always a few people who complain. Some people more than others. And it's always the same reasons. "They have this uber ship" and "they have more of a playerbase" and "they need the other two factions to kill us" and blah blah blah (And then there's always to people who afterwards, say "Shut up and take it, because we've all been there, done that" ).

Every faction has had their day in the sun, and every faction had been at the bottom of the barrel. It comes, it goes. So don't try to cry over spilt milk.

\"Errare Human Est.\"

Email JackSwift
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-01-23 14:54   
I tend to take HCs out vs dessies now - AC torps were too inaccurate for my taste - Psi Cannon2win =P I take ACs out vs dreads though, I <3 teh stray mandy

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-01-23 15:27   
see, look at that. kluth have 10 planets and control of sirius back already
QUICK RESET TEH MV!!!11~1 .... im sure the icc will be gracious enough to hand the kluth some cheese to go with their whine

AdmBito
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-01-23 15:34   
Quote:

On 2005-01-23 15:27, Doran wrote:
.... im sure the icc will be gracious enough to hand the kluth some cheese to go with their whine

As the keepers of the cheese, the Space Warriors respectfully declines your request. Also, we would like our whine back, as you havent been using it quite right. Poor Azreal is trying to nerf his own faction.

Thanks, Supreme Elightened Cheese Master Bito

Puppies gotta die, too.

-Viper-
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-25 14:04   
Are there even any active kluth players left? Kluth are normaly outmubered 3 to 1 and still win.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-01-25 14:53   
Quote:

On 2005-01-23 12:42, Azreal wrote:
um, our dessies got pretty well ripped up by a handfull of UGTO frigates with back pack supplies. So really, that is simply a case of match ship to a ship. Once you get past our dessies, there isn't much to fear. Our dreads have useless amounts of armor, and the rupters leave you way dead of energy if you actually try to move AND shoot. Love those special slots we get too. 1. how useful is elf vs dual reactor? I always wondered.

ELF doesnt suck away a lot of energy on hit. Two can utterly decimate an EAD's 83 energy store. Armour wise, your about on par with ICC atm, the AD has ONE heavy armour and shields (HAHAHA), shields arnt worth it anymore, if you leave them on, you cant move because of the drain (max speed lowers your energy). They suck energy 24/7, and are just useless.

Quote:

As far as hit & hit & hit & hit....well, I'd love to know who you were fighting in a K'luth dessie. I KNOW you don't suck, so I'd love to know how any dessie except for a Shell could last more than two to three salvos from an AC, the ship I think I see you in most. I know that's enough for me. I'm either jumping out, barely alive, or I go boom. Two shots from full CL2K with a few torps hitting between...no dessie except the Shell would last. And the Shell, while sweetly armored, is pretty laughable as an offensive ship. It's really only a bomb bumper.

I have shot FOUR CL2K's at a dessy and it wouldnt die, morel ike 40 hull and then it wisks away shooting at me and repairing itself while sucking my energy reserves dry on the way out.

Azreal, no matter what downside you see in K'Luth I can honestly put my hand on my heart and list the counter downside on ICC/UGTO, and I can tell it will be worse. This isnt a whine....its stating facts. Correcting the errors etc etc.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.031264 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR