No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » MV Reset!
 Author MV Reset!
Bandit
Cadet

Posted: 2005-01-24 00:39   
Hey Richard,

How about ending the so called truce between UGTO and ICC and reset the mv already! It is pointless to keep going like this. NO Kluth ship is able to rebound back and retake some of our planets because as soon as we try, we are slaughtered by 10 EADs and 2 or 3 stations.

Now if you want to keep this up, then its your call. Us Kluth will sit back and watch. And when we get bored of doing that...... you might see alot more unsubs.

I am not trying to be rude or anything but as it is now, if you don't reset the mv, we cannot play this wonderfull game we pay for without dieing everytime we try.

Its just pointless.

AdmBito
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-01-24 01:11   
Resets happen when one faction dominates the entirety of the MV.

When ICC was wiped out during the K'luth/UGTO Alliance, there was a period when ICC couldn't capture a planet for more than 15 minutes before either K'Luth, or more likely UGTO showed up to quash the rebellion.

Just because your faction is on the losing end, doesn't mean you should leave the game. You could take the oppurtunity to try another faction, like a few UGTO players did when they were wiped out.

Losing isn't fun.

Your faction, as of this time, actually has a couple of systems. Good luck to you, and I'm sure you guys will be back on your feet in no time. Happens every time.

Bito

Puppies gotta die, too.

Starfist
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-01-24 02:03   
well said Bito.

Now that the kluth are on the loseing end they are whineing for a reset,

just the other week UGTO had no planets, they got back in there and capped,

i know the mojority of the ICC players never went to help them, some may have, im not totally sure.

But i didnt see a whine post from the UGTO for reset,

so buck up play the game, get in there and cap,

maybe you should of stocked your hangers up with inf. knowing you were slowly getting taken over, i do when we are down to our last systems, i make sure i have at least 2 or 3 trannies full of inf and lots of bombs in storage to equip multiple bombers when my teamates need them.

I say NO to a reset, as the kluth knew they were getting pushed back and should of prepared for that outcome.

Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-24 03:03   
I also agree, no reset yet please, to early, and we are still in with a chance.
I dont actually think it was a whine but hey i am biased.
I like the underdog approach, and it makes a change as we have had the upper edge for quite some time now, do i detect a manchester utd attitude creeping in?

Goto the website of Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Mariano (peace)
Cadet

Posted: 2005-01-24 04:55   
welcome to yet another MV reset post as we get it everytime one faction is down.

Thiresias
Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-24 05:29   
Why............just say no to Reset!

Email Thiresias
Mithrandir
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-01-24 10:09   
Ah, the cyclical nature of time...

Keep at it, Kluth; you'll either fight back like the underdog usually does, or die completely and get your reset.

Though having a reset doesn't guarantee any changes of Alliances, as they are, after all, purely the creation of players. We can't affect that via a reset.
I would suspect, though, that as the Kluth becomes less of an opposition, the Alliance will seem less necessary and the humans will slowly start to fight amongst themselves again. We can hope, anyway.

Email Mithrandir
Fatal Command (CO)
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

From: over here in New York noticing some ppl are like canoes.....they need to be paddled.
Posted: 2005-01-24 20:21   
actually.
ICC/UGTO gave up the alliance and left you 1 planet so you could come back.UNLIKE kluth did ICC and UGTO previously.we wanna play the game as it should be.But if you think about it,kinda funny that it took TWO factions to kill the third (supposedly least playerbase faction).so figure THAT one out.ICC and UGTO had more players,and alone couldnt do a thing,but fire up those advance trannies ,load those if and go take it all back easier than ICC/UGTO took it.

Email Fatal Command (CO)
Fatal Arkarian
Cadet

Posted: 2005-01-25 08:56   
At least you havent been completely wiped off the face of the MV twice within two weeks. The first time I got angry...the second time I was merely amazed...

Chill. s' a game. let have a bit more of the community spirit.

*breaks out ginger beer and biscuits*

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2005-01-26 00:04   
Quote:

On 2005-01-24 10:09, Mithrandir wrote:
I would suspect, though, that as the Kluth becomes less of an opposition, the Alliance will seem less necessary and the humans will slowly start to fight amongst themselves again. We can hope, anyway.

That's horribly cynical. Horribly.

Goto the website of Grimith
Page created in 0.017803 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR