No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » just how screwed up is this?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author just how screwed up is this?
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-01-26 22:50   
Oh, thanks alot =P

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
RedDoggy(1)
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2005-01-27 04:12   
Just saw Kluth Elite inf take out 40 hvy inf on a planet, .

Mad Bum
Grand Admiral
ExtraTerrestrial Space Bums

Posted: 2005-01-27 07:59   
As top dog i thought i might give some pointers to people that are having no luck at capping people.
A. Always carry elite troops.
B. Check if the enemy is carrying any troops.(if you dont know how to check im not telling you read the manual)
C. Drop on the enemy by passing in front of there nose and pressing u.
D. Try to drop enough inf to fill there hold up.(i.e. using a scout (only 1 inf)to drop on a dread (6 inf) not good and you usually go boom anyway.)
E. The following times are the best for dropping on enemy to capp him:-

when hes just dropped on a planet
when they try to drop on you when you have a full hold of inf (this enemy is dumb and needs capping anyway cough cough)
if your bombing and you see them spawning a new ship
when you see a station on its way to a planet give his trps to the faster ships (this one is good just for the fun factor made antoni sd
When outnumbered a gzillion to one and a fleet drops on a planet jump in with a hvy tranny full of trps and drop on the lot and bug out works too.
or the last option which nimala favors, going into the newbie server and capping small sized ships (which capp easier) of pilots that are new and dont know you have to carry trps however this is very lame

Fatal Command (CO)
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

From: over here in New York noticing some ppl are like canoes.....they need to be paddled.
Posted: 2005-01-27 13:22   
point is....we both dropped on each other at the same time
I was at 100 everything.......he was 49 hull 0 armor....he dropped 4 I dropped 4...I got capped he didnt...now.......with that said.....at 100% that would mean that nothing was knocked out....no crew injured.......etc etc etc.....with him venting....damaged...and damage control securing certain sections of ship to save ship.......doesnt seem like the UNHURT ship would be the one to get capped.

Email Fatal Command (CO)
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-27 13:48   
it's ALL RANDOM.

if you really are that insitint on it, go dig up some old forumns when Faustus ANNOUNCED the EXAST percentages of how random it is. I believe he included in their that damage doesn't affect the randomabilty yet.

but, if you are suggesting it should, this is not the right section of the fourmns for it

Strom"DaBum"Moon
Cadet
ExtraTerrestrial Space Bums

Posted: 2005-01-27 13:53   
Well that would be because DS ship's dont have crew's yet. If they did I hope it could/would be code'd in that damaged ship's were that much easyer to cap. As it stands now cargo i.e. Inf, salvage, etc, etc, is sperate from the ship; damage wise at least. Hense why the afore mentioned cargo never take's any damage at all unless you are drop'd on. That with the slow speed of Inf pod's we use now that the teleporter's left us in the last version. It's likly your inf were 100 gu behind your target and never landed. While his did based on the angel of attack much like torp fire. End result you got capped and he didn't. It could easily have been the other way around.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.013713 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR