No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +7.6 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Forseth's sig Designs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
 Author Forseth's sig Designs
Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-27 08:48   
i would love a sig, mine is pants, i will leave it up to your imagination, but things i love are, angels, pratchett novels, Kluth Dreads, bladerunner film noir. i leave it in your capable hands.

Goto the website of Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Forseth (Ret)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-27 18:41   

there you go, hope it satisfies you, lemme know if it doesnt

-Ryan

Email Forseth (Ret)
Daylight \"The Beginning\"
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-27 18:44   
HAY, mines old but not bad...and I have done a few others too....ok, fine, NEW SIG TIME and you better believe it will be OFF THE HOOK!

Email Daylight \
Forseth (Ret)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-27 20:13   
is that a request daylight? or are you doing it?

Email Forseth (Ret)
Placebo
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-27 21:29   
Your offering to make sigs...wicked.

Something with a dragon, guitar, vampire or corvette in it.

Let your skills flow!
Thanks in advance...

[ This Message was edited by: Placebo on 2005-01-27 21:32 ]

Anubis132
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-27 21:34   
Oi my sig kinda blew up (i lost it) and so have a buncha other things of mine that relate to DS. Only sig i have is for planetside.

i made that in ms paint (oh yeah) with Gif Construction Set Professional;; i have a macro in PS that says exactly that, and i dont lie =X

but if you really are actually looking for something to do in photoshop, i would love a non-PS sig.

only one thing: put a dragon in it

if ur looking for awesome dragons: http://www.toddlockwood.com <--awesome (like, the best ever) fantasy artist. in particular, this one http://www.toddlockwood.com/galleries/magazines/01/silver_dragon.shtml is an exceptionally awesome one. He did this back in 2001 for Dragon Magazine #284.

*sigh* looks like i just roped myself back into DS (poor me)

[ This Message was edited by: Anubis132(imbacksortof) on 2005-01-27 21:53 ]

What is mind?
Doesn't matter.
What is matter?
Nevermind.

Goto the website of Anubis132
Steamrunner
Cadet

Posted: 2005-01-28 01:09   
Forseth-

If you would be so kind, I would like a sig that has:

An ICC Heavy Transport coming out oj jump next to (or with it in the background if the shot is too tough) of an inferno planet, with an image of an ice planet to the other side side, and a sliver of a terran planet just showing underneath in center, all on a starfield. Superimposed in the background (a bit faded) should be a gold transport and gold bomber badge badge on either of the terran planet & between the inferno and ice ones. If possible, a little DS explosion on the terran planet and green diamonds going to it would rock.

I really like the sort of future grunge style of $ythe's sig, if you could use that style that would be great. =o]

The text "Neither heaven nor hell can keep me from dropping my load-either can you." should go in the top, and "S.W. Steamrunner" should go in the bottom. If you feel mixing placement up a bit is better, go for it.

I think the line is fairly crass but funny, if you got a better line, I'm up for it.

Any feedback/suggestions appreciated.

Forseth if you have any questions, or want to tell me to screw off for being demanding, drop me a pm-thank you!

Steamrunner

Creeping Shadow
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-28 01:10   
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!!! everyone know my sigs r the best they go lil white ratangle with x in the middle

ps: does anyof u have any of my ship pix that i did coz i lost all mine when my pc mb got a lil tiny trouble caught on fire :/

Forseth (Ret)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-28 07:39   
current list:

T|tan
placebo
Anubis
Steamrunner

also, steamrunner, im not subbed so i cannot supply the screenie that you requested. it will be up to you and the community to get me the picture. other then that, i will be working hard on your sigs this weekend, and i hope to get most of you your sigs.

-Ryan

[ This Message was edited by: Forseth (Ret) on 2005-01-28 07:41 ]

Email Forseth (Ret)
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-01-28 11:01   
ok forseth... /me rubs his hands in a mr.burns-like way

4 sigs
70x400
1- ICC sig, Black/blue color scheme, work in faction logo, faction short name/full name. otherwise generic for a faction (ie no names, misc text. faction-suitable slogan would work tho)

2- UGTO sig, same as above, white/red color scheme

3- kluth sig, same as amove, red/black (or something suitably kluthian) color scheme

and ill cough up 10,000 credits for each one how's about that?
[edit]
4- sig advertizing darkspace beta (beta.darkspace.net)

[ This Message was edited by: Doran on 2005-01-28 11:03 ]

Steamrunner
Cadet

Posted: 2005-01-28 14:23   
Forseth-

I am not subbed either, or else I would get the screenie myself.

The shot with the transport is the harder one, but the other two planets can be layered in to either side, with the starfield as a single layer behind them.

I can settle for a good ICC sig elsewise-maybe you could use the ICC wallpaper image on the darkspace Asia site? The link is at the bottom right corner-its a nice shot of cruiser or dread to the right of a terran planet, with the ICC logo already in it.

That would do as material instead of the transport screenie. I will leave it up to you if having an ice planet on one side and an inferno on the other is tasteful with the style of sig you are doing-would be nice to have em in there though, good colors as well with the terran planet. I can eventually get a transport in there when I sub or if someone wants to help me out.

Thank you Forseth!

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-01-28 15:03   
icc light and heavy tranny's use the same model

Forseth (Ret)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-28 16:05   
holy hell doran...quite the list you got there but ill try to get on it man

and steamrunner. do you want me to use the DS renders. or can i use my own? an inferno and an Ice? i think it will look a little better, and ill scrounge up some of my own screenies or my friends and see what i have tranny wise.

hope to have most of your sigs done this weekend.

Email Forseth (Ret)
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-01-28 16:10   
Okay, id like a sig with a DoD, preferably Ally, render, with the 'Agent$ythe' superimposed over the picture, roughly in the middle. Id like the font to be as armyish as possible, if possible the font that looks like you made with a trace thing, where the letters all have spaces in them.

Steamrunner
Cadet

Posted: 2005-01-28 16:25   
Forseth-

Use whatever render that look better as a whole-since I am only familiar with DS render, I can't really make that desicion. I know a bit about design, but you are the professional here. Like I said, you can use the ICC wallpaper on DS Asia as a template, and go from there. We can retrofit the sig with a transport later if its an issue-I don't want to hog you now. If it combines the sort of dirty tech look of the ICC, with black, blue/luminescent blue, and the terran/ice/inferno planets, with the text I mentioned in a font like $ythe's old sig (or as close to it as you deem tasteful) then I will be plenty happy and grateful.

$ythe-thats the old WWII military style font like they used to use on ammunition crates, called STENCIL or something

http://www.dafont.com/en/theme.php?cat=114

http://www.dafont.com/en/font.php?file=army&text=%24ythe

[ This Message was edited by: Steamrunner on 2005-01-28 16:26 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024116 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR