No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +22.7 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » Is it something i said?
 Author Is it something i said?
Erk
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-04-04 00:27   
Just wondering why my VA all gold medals but gold supp 1 million credit Beta profile just went poof and vanished. Now if its something i said or did to some one then take it down with me i'm a nice guy. Ask and I will follow. But for some reason my beta profile just vanished and Tael dont know anything about it and no players i have spoke to know anything about it. So i'm really wondering if its something i did or said because profiles dont just grow legs and walk off. By the way my Beta prest gain has also been cut in half. And we all know gaining combat prest at half speed is not even fair.

Or maybe theres like a time limit on how long you can have a beta profile I dont know. But man for a should be VA to log on to beta server and see that he can even use Assault Scout man that makes you start sounding like Scooby-Do. So anyway if its something I said or did sorry.

PS. I want my VA all gold medal but gold support one million credit proflie back!!!!

NeoHermes (vigilance)
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-04-04 01:38   
Quote:

On 2005-04-04 00:27, GambitZero wrote:

PS. I want my VA all gold medal but gold support one million credit proflie back!!!!

i don't know how you lost your pres, but i do know asking like that isn't goin to get it back.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will lower you to his level and beat you with experience"- Unknown

Email NeoHermes (vigilance)   Goto the website of NeoHermes (vigilance)
Erk
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-04-04 18:25   
I've asked nice about 6 times and if you ask me about 3 times to many.

Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2005-04-04 21:40   
As quoted from the Beta Testing Guide:-

Quote:

3.2.4 Q: I lost all my prestige/credits! Why?
A: PaleStar does not guarantee players keeping any stats or credits in the Beta server. We stress that this server is for testing purposes on all aspects of the Darkspace Game System. As such random resets to player profiles or other seemingly random adjustments may occur. Please feel free to report these events but keep in mind that they are also part of the testing process. Complaints or protest about such changes or adjustments will most likely be ignored.

[ This Message was edited by: Drafell Moraxi on 2005-04-04 21:41 ]

Goto the website of Drafell
Erk
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-04-05 15:28   
Did you hear me say I asked nice 6 times? Or are you to stupid to read that?

Captain Sternn
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-04-05 17:01   
Quote:

On 2005-04-05 15:28, GambitZero wrote:
Did you hear me say I asked nice 6 times? Or are you to stupid to read that?

Dude thats not what i would call nice

Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-04-05 20:55   
I think your behavior pretty much answers your question for you.

Email Bobamelius
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-04-05 20:58   
I was there on two occasions when you started abusing and bending the rules in beta to your own will, I do not know about the others times, but those two alone are warrant enough for your stat deduction in my opinion.

Remember.

Beta is a privilage, not a right.

Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2005-04-05 21:12   
ok.....

Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2005-04-05 21:35   
No, more something you did.

Quote:

On 2005-03-28 01:25, Shigernafy wrote:
GambitZero: No. You lost your rank over here for a constant string of complaints about greifing behavior. More posting will not gain you rank.

I told you this in the Prestige Request thread where you asked for your pres back about four times, and Taelron answered your other thread - though I stupidly deleted that thread not too long afterwards via an accidental click.

Anyway, no: your behavior over here has been a bit lacking - there have been, over time, a lot of complaints about griefing and abuse. Thus, we restricted your ability to play by removing rank.
And, as mentioned by a number of players and moderators alike, continued complaints will not result in your rank returning.

Email Shigernafy
Erk
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-04-06 13:05   
Like i asked how the heck did i brake rules and if you have not noticed i'm a bit ticked that i let people like codemonkey and other people slide when they flat out down right broke the beta rules. Just like last night BackSlash flew around in an EAD and cept trying to kill me i asked about 6 or 7 times for him to stop. But he did not breaking rules by not stopping when i asked.

Codemonkey went crazy when i asked him not to cap my planets and he broke the rule about how you say watching your mouth [He said words i cant even think about saying]. I let him slide is my point I dont report people i talk to them about it i'm a lot nicer then you may think. So sending in all these little complaints just tells me you people got nothing better to do in life. If you do get up off your butt and go do it. So just leave me alone I will just gain my rank and badges back that or go back to killing over 100 players a day on StarWars JediKnight II:Jedi Outcast. I got other games to play and you people hehehe seems to me instead of reporting all you got to do is ask.

PS. Theres a lot more people I let slide.

GambitZero out.

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2005-04-06 16:12   
Read the maps description/rules closely, near the bottom it states there are no exceptions to being attacked outside of your home systems.

Once you leave them you are open to attack, period, there is no more "ok stop now". The combat system is being tested outside of the home clusters, so the no attack and cease attacking on request priveledges are now reduced to the home clusters only.

Email Tael
Erk
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-04-07 15:44   
No you dont get it Tael. I was in a UGTO Gun Boat and he was in a EAD. What kind of stuff is that obey what a enemy tells you but not what your own team mate does? I mean come on in beta rules it says obey any and all request by a player. I asked for him to stop and he did not he broke the rule.

Besides i'm just getting tired of DS i'm thinking about leaving. I've seen everything there is to see far as your rank will get you. I've seen Stations, Dreads, Cruisers, Dessies, Frigates and the ever so popular Scout. Any way
as a last word goodbye all and may the UGTO and ICC kill the Kluth.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-04-07 16:47   
You told me to bring it on...so I did...

You asked me to stop and I was busy setting mods building on Sag...then you said it again (draf also asked me to stop a second after that) so I did.

You kept saying "try and get me here". There are several people (Tbone, Drafell, WinterRose), who watch you do this. Asking me to "bring it" several times doesnt give me the impretion you want me to stop...

Page created in 0.020335 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR