No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +5.4 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » The Shattered Souls
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author The Shattered Souls
Hellza - master
Cadet

Posted: 2005-05-02 07:52   
Ok I think its time to psot my story I been working on. Enjoy. I need one more Character, A icc one i would like

The Shattered Souls

Chapter One - All's Lost

the hull of the ship was breaking away like paper the sound and the pounding of the torpedo's tearing away the ships right arc and back arc at alarming rate. The air around me was filling up with smoke and poisonous vapor with each breath I took I could feel the smog feeling up my lungs but that would not stop me.

I hoped off my command chair and walked slowly over to the cracking window nearly tripping some of the broken glass on the ground and looked around and tears where filling by the second as I saw my beautiful ship falling to bits and as I got half way to the window I turn to my left and saw the second in charge of my ship cuddled up next to his command systems rocking side to side and weeping.

He never looked like this in the old days and when I reached him my shaken hand rests on his shoulder and he settled down a bit and looked up. It was sad to see a polite like him filled with fear and lost of hope. What was his dark brown hair is now a covered mess and I could see as if he pulled some out. His skin was all pale instead of the fine tan he once had. Everything on him looked lifeless.

I cleared a tear from my eye and a Fusion class torpedo hit the other side of the command centre and the blast knocked me into a wall and I hit my head and stumbled over landing on a pipe sticking out of the ground. It sliced though my right arm.

There was to mach going on to worry about pain so I bit my lip and yanked my arm tearing the pipe out as I looked away as the cold hard steel was free from my arm and with my left arm I threw it over out of the way and I crawled over to where ThunderThug was, I rolled him over and my jaw groped to the ground and I screamed with my hands over my head "NOOOOOO not you tooo ahhhh!"

I thumped the ground next to him and I pulled him closer to me and I shook him while saying "no please! Not you too, not another one that is like family to me" I squeezed his arm and prayed he would stir -but no nothing Hellza then said a little pray and foddered his hands together and placed his badge in his right hand as it was closest to his heart and I saluted one …last time.

Now the blood loss was starting to take effect on me plus with all the smoke around all I could think of everything I fought no thirst for! EVERYTHING TO WASTE! I was raged cause the Admiral has lost everyone close to him. Hellza closed his left fist and cursed. "By Kluthain, its over. In a blink of a eye. Just like that! No NO NOOO" Hellza would not accept defeat. He looked in the window and wondered why they have stopped firing. Maybe I am dead already? No it could not be true for if your dead pain should of stopped. The stars so beautiful yet each holds a deadly secret. They twinkled in the thick smoke, Hellza's head leaned against the window now starting to feel dizzy and was about to faint when he saw a small yet shinny metallic figure dancing out in space red sparks came from the back of it -The Admiral looked closer and saw it was getting fairly large by the second and I released it was a FUSION TORP!

The mighty white flash and a sound that roared though my body, the torp had exploded and sent Hellza flying crashing into his command chair once more but the force was that great my body knocked the chair over and Hellza rolled down onto the ground and was laying on his back pain was allovers his body and he only could stare into the blackness of the smoke. Everything else was too painful to do he smiled and chuckled a laugh that was hors and lifeless.

So the great Fleet is finally beaten. Hellza looked down to see how much air was left and it was only 30 percent. He looked yet again into the darkness of the smoke which filled the air and started to wonder. Wonder why all of this had to happen. Why did it happen, could there be another way. No it was to be done Hellza growled little remembering how all his close friends where either gunned down or slaughtered, betrayed and backstabbed. Tear filled and fell like Twin Rivers down his cheers as he remembering the last time he saw his love. She was the most beautiful lady he had ever seen. Her smile always shined so bright in the darkness, lighting it up the frowns. Boy she was magnificent.

Always full of life and laughter, that’s all Hellza wanted if life was her, how he dreamed of her and how she puts the goddess to shame. But things just gotten out of hand and now he lost everything, his men, his family his LOVE. A man is never complete without the other half. Struggling he put his hand in his pocket just below his left chest where the admiral badge sat and he dragged out photo and he looked at it and smiled, kissing it. He then bring it near his heart "why did this have to happen?" he whispered without moving his teeth to the photo.

His body made a tensile shiver and his is fingers finally gave way as the photo glided freely twisting and turning doing a flip with happiness and laughter as if it was alive its self and it settled into a little electrical fire burning within seconds. The last thing of the photo that was noticeable was the smile those nothing could pair with.

>

[ This Message was edited by: Hellza on 2005-05-02 07:53 ]

[small][ This Message was edited by: Hellza on 2005-05-02 08:08 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Vampire Hellza on 2005-05-25 08:13 ]

Email Hellza - master
NeoHermes (vigilance)
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-05-03 01:17   
interesting...

"Never argue with an idiot. He will lower you to his level and beat you with experience"- Unknown

Email NeoHermes (vigilance)   Goto the website of NeoHermes (vigilance)
Stardancer {C?}
Cadet

Posted: 2005-05-03 23:13   
one day hellza you will be famous for what you write... just dont forget me when you do and send me a autograph..

KanaDIEn ^_^
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-05-04 02:29   
MY SIG SAYS IT ALL

Email KanaDIEn ^_^
Sc0tTn
Cadet

Posted: 2005-05-04 02:34   
OMG HELLZA! maybe you should give that to your english teacher or spend more time writing your assignments

Email Sc0tTn
Hellza - master
Cadet

Posted: 2005-05-04 07:36   
Quote:

On 2005-05-03 23:13, Stardancer wrote:
one day hellza you will be famous for what you write... just dont forget me when you do and send me a autograph..

how would I forget a person like you? lol silly girl

@scottn.. you think my english teacher would be interested in my "work"? *shudders at the thought*

Email Hellza - master
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-05-13 17:09   
write more!

Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2005-05-14 04:03   
ok here is the ending of the first chapter

“What’s the latest report captain?” Coeus says as he walks around the room almost biting his nails. “Sir..I am afraid that…” the Captain of the guard stops what he was about to say cause by the look on Admiral Coeus face already knew the answer. Coeus had red like eyes from countless nightmares and the threat that was out there lurked. They did not come any closer or any further away.

Like a wolf pack waiting for this prey to be off guard and bang it’s all over for the prey. Although Coeus has not had much sleep over the past weeks he still looked like he could take on five guys and be victorious, although he has had his moments and needs to sit down to rest for a minute to catch his breath.
“We have sent out sent out guys and they have come back with the survivor”

Coeus turned around with the twist of his ankles and walked over to his command chair and sat down holding his head up with one arm awhile the other rested on the armrest. “Damm the kluth damm them to hell!” he said under his breath and finally looked up at the captain “any survives?” he questioned him and the captain replied that there is one survivor but he is in very critical condition and my not live the night at his state he is in right now. “Does he have his Intergalactic Pass Port on him?” the Admiral said scratching his chin waiting for the captain to reply. The captain turned around in his chair to face Coeus straight in the face and he said “yes sir, he does have a I.P.P” Coeus smiles and says in a low toned voice “Put it up on the main screen then. Let’s see what it has to say about this
survivor”

“aye sir loading up I.P.P right now, seventy percent, ninety percent, one hundred sir you may turn on the main screen” the captain says as he turned back to his desk and continue on his work while the admiral looked into the profile of this guy that they have saved.

”Initiating I.P.P, loading… I.P.P on main screen, please wait….loading. .loading. .loading.. Loading complete press “ok” to show data” the computer says to the admiral and he does what the computer asks him to. The main screen flashed and a bright ligh shined though the headquarters of the NXR_Charger, this ship was Coeus’s pride and joy, it was one of the finest Assault Cruisers out. It had everything a warrior like Coeus wanted, smoothed and just the right size, it’s had a gray blue colour and the body of the ship was a like a sharp arrow.

Covering the mighty ship was five shields each had a duty to do, and they are, one for the front arc, another for the back arc, third for the left arc and the fourth for the right arc and the last one was for the backup one, it covers the whole ship. Also Coeus ordered that in his cargo would be a pluse shield which when activated it sends out a mighty blue pluse waves that interfere with the AI in missiles and fighter ships which will disable them. The face showed on the main screen and it rotated around so that Coeus would have a good look at this survivor. He had great blue eyes which shined bight in the day, his hair was wavy and a little brown colour. His jaw bone was a fine narrow shape. He was not any normal solider Coeus thought to himself and combed his bead on his chin. Who is he? He wondered and
finally the I.I.P moved into its second phrase “Loading.. loading complete”

Coues now could see the body of the guy, he was well in shape and nearly six feet tall, his skin was fair, his arms where well built and his legs where strong enough, by the looks he could ran up tall gradient hills just for fun. Coeus pressed his button on the arm of the chair to proceed to the third phrase. Coeus reads out what it says in the main screen “Sir Hellza is his name, well I never herd of him before. He is only engineer in the ship which was called The Flaming Star. He was second in charge of the engineering team who helped support the shields on the ship, he was to report the damage status of The Flaming Star to the captain. He is in his early twenties and his married status is single.

His parents leave…. In my opinion a few thousand light years away in the wolf system.” He turned to the captain of the NXR Charger “set our course to the Wolf system, we shall be there in a week or two” Coeus yawned abit and hoped of his chair “we will drop this lucky survivor off to his parents, just hope the little bugger don’t pass away on us before we get to the world he lives in” Coeus walked over to the Captain and he saluted and the Admiral returned the salute respectfully “Take command for now captain, I am going to visit Hellza and I am going to get some shut eye” he walked to the exit of the command room and flashed his card in the senor and the door opened up straight away and he marched through walking past his crew and they stoped what they where doing and saluted and Coeus indicated his head with a tip and touched his hat to each person.

He stopped at the Critical Room and appeared through the window, there was Hellza in the bed shaking and rocking, fighting for his life. Every now and then he let out a cry and bites his lip and grunted. Coeus opened the door and walked in placing his hat on the hat rack “What’s the reporting on Hellza, how is he, do you think he will live?” Coeus peeked over the doctor’s shoulder and looked that the sweating shivering mass. “By gods of Exthra what’s wrong with him?” Coeus says before the doctor could say anything. “We have done many many tests, but nothing show up, it’s as if he is acting all of this. He does have a high blood pressure but other then that he should not be acting like this” the doctor was puzzled and Coeus raised a brow “odd, but surely there must be something wrong?”

The doctor sigh, we gave him some pain killers and that all we can do is watch him” the doctor requested that the Admiral should leave so that both can rest “wait I want to see something” Coeus walked over to the bed and sat next to Hellza “Hello I am Admiral Coeus, Admiral and owner of the NXR Charger, can you hear me? What’s your name? Do you remember anything? Hellza gave a shudder and he tried his best to look in the eyes of this person that was peering down at him “err” Hellza’s jaw locked and his eyes squinted and his face twisted.

He grunted and finally it looked like the pain killers are hitting in and Hellza calmed down a lot more and says “w-where am I, what’s going on” the engineer tried to get up but Coeus held him down “easy…. Easy there your in bad shape, we are looking after you, please stay still and calm down” Hellza took a deep breath and laid back down and looked around the place “Coeus did you say? G’day I am Hellza second in charge of the engineer team on the Flaming Star, where is the ship?” Hellza had relised that he was not in his ship anymore and was worried “your ship and the guys where…” Coeus stop and placed his hand on Hellza’s head “…you’re the only survivor” Hellza eyes widen “No it cant be, I was just there, our ship was fine, how could it of been destroyed that fast?”

Hellza frowned and would not believe that the Flaming Star could have been gone, not only the ship but the crew too. “you’s got attacked my boy, we will talk soon ok, You and I have to rest now” he removed his hand and looked up at the doctor “tell me as soon as he gets better and then I be back to talk to him” Coeus said his goodnight and left for his personal chamber.

[ This Message was edited by: The Vampire Hellza on 2005-05-14 04:06 ]

Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2006-09-19 06:30   
-updated-

He entered the room, it had candles lit up on his table and he turn on the lights “Computer this is Admiral Coeus turn on music, turn on the heater, bring up the spa and turn on the TV” as he ordered the Computer turned on the music, the heater, brang up the spa in the middle of the room and the Tv turned on. Coeus smiled and put on his bathing clothes and took a dip in the warm to perfection water, bubbling softy easing his cold harden muscles “ahhhhhh” he yawns slowly and started to relax drinaing some fine wine he poured into his wine glass.

The room was slightly darkened as Coeus dimmed the lights in the personal room. The room was about the size of the command centre but just a bit smaller thought. Coeus was all relaxed now and he could barely keep awake, it was so refreshing and smoothing really claming him down from the weeks stress building on his shoulders. Nothing much was on telly, just a few programs on the discovery channel in different languages, a weird movie on how a guy fell on his head an now he thinks he is lord of the skies and tries to fly like the birds, another was High Speeds Chases (Space style) where the robbers try to get away in there space ships but fail as the feds catch up to them in their elite modified space ships. Coeus was getting bored of that show because they repeated it so many times.

Coeus yawned and turned off the telly and slowly he got up out of the spa drying himself. Putting on his golden robe that showed his rank also in fine bright red print on his top left chest was the symbol of his fleet Space Warriors, they where the greatest of all fleets that are around these days. There where three top fleets in their faction, the 1st was the one and only Space Warriors ([S.W] is there symbol) the second was Raven ([Raven] was their symbol) for there leader is one of the all time supreme veteran fighter Banshee, he is one of the most experienced fighters in not only one on one melee but in great odds with his Assault Class Cruiser similar with Coeus’s NXR Charger, Banshee was a fast to act and a “never” give up style, very smart and is a ladies man. Raven Fleet might of not been together as long as Space Warriors but they catching up fast. The third fleet is called the Fatal Squadron ([FS] is their tag). But that fleet is under inspection for there was rumor that the leader Fatal Command was using his men to transport tons by tons of mysterious white powder.

Coeus brushed his teeth and lay in his doubled size kings bed. It was the finest that can be made on Extrha, a finely stitched cotton/wool donor, this bed sheets where a reddish black silk. As he lay down he sunk right tin the middle of the bed. It was so warm so relaxing he fell straight asleep, entering the dream land. He slept for two whole days before he was awoken by his captain at the door. “S-sir you should get up now, we have encounter some problems..” the captain said worrying that Coeus would get up him for disturbing him. “it’s the navigational system its been playing up for some hours and our engineers don’t know what to do, they tried everything to get it back up but no luck” the captain closed the door as Coeus asked him to come in and sit at the table just a few meters from the bed. “So you are telling me?” Coeus said wiping sleep from his eyes “what time, day is it?” he asked giving a stretched and got up to join his captain. “Sir we are errrmm.. Lost. The navigational systems won’t respond and our commutations have been lost for the last twenty minutes”

“Coffee?” Coeus asked and the captained nodded “Yes please” he said politely to the Admiral “Good the machine is over there and I would like two lumps and white thanks” he grinned and the captain walked to the machine muttering softy . The captain returned to his commander and gave him his coffee “here sir this is yours” he placed it on the cup holder and the Admiral took a sip “Thank you, I needed that. Now” he said swapping places in his chair making a tiny squeak. Someone knocked at the door and Coeus looked over to the door and said “Yes, who is it and what do you want? Coeus ordered in an angry voice.

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-09-19 10:50   
interesting story. i wonder if any UGTO is gonna be in it.

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-09-19 16:46   
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH! Lil long between updates? Thanks for the cameo

/me thinks fondly back on what the Charger was back then....

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2006-09-20 09:09   
It was on the to do list, honest ^^;, its not that late now?

-----------------------------------

“I am so sorry sir, b-but we have good news sir” he said softy incase a book might fly at him, He marched in front of the two and Saluted both with respect and stood at ease. “What is your report? The admiral says as he swayed in his chair brushing his fine beard wondering what was going on. “That survivor of the huge ambush fixed our communications and radar, we will be able to be back on course after starting the jump drive at 1600 sir” the reporter said with happiness.

The admiral stopped rocking in his chair now and looked at the reporter “You mean Hellza has fixed what was wrong, but was he not nearly dead, or in a real bad shape? Coeus started to wonder what the doc said was true, that Hellza was acting all along.

“He has been awake for about a day now sir, his recovery was superb. We nearly lost him that night you went to visit him but he just lived” the reporter said with a grin “He is now returning back to the bunk bed to rest. He still has his moments where he had to sit down.

“Every good, you may leave now” Coeus said and the reporter saluted them both once again and marched out of the room. “So Hellza is alive and kicking? Interesting very interesting” he looked at the captain and they started to talk about their plans for the next few days, as well on how they going to report what happened to the Flaming Star to the others.

Hellza was alone in his bunk bed staring up into the ceiling. “What happened, my friends are really gone?" he tilted his head, tring not to shed a tear. today the numbness over his body wasnt as bad as yesterday, everynow an then when he over use his muscles. slowly he slid off his bed heading over to the window, he stoped a few steps away from the glass. loosing himself at the amazing veiw. countless stars hanged out an beyound.

Hellza - master
Cadet

Posted: 2006-09-23 19:16   
I am very sorry for my spelling ^^;

Sigh'ing Hellza continued to look out into the veiw "it feels like it was yesterday, how me an my crew first met up, all innocent, all unexpected of the horrors which we faced." he moved closer, looking at his own reflextion in the screen. "we were just like any other fleets, wanting to do whats right, wanting to bring peace, glory to our homes"

Hellza slightly smiled as he remember meeting thoruim for the first time, he was in a bar brawl. this person was chatting up an tring to touch a female which didnt want it. thoruim came right up to the mans face, lifting him up by his collar. staring deeply into the mans eyes he spoke "do you wish to keep your hands attached to you.. I wouldnt keep going on if i was you" giving a little shuve thoruim let go.

as he turned around to check to see if the ma'am was alright, the person picked up a bottle. he swang it at thoruim, but he expected the guy to strike, he leaned forward making the bottle just missing him. he spun around placing a power jab into the soloplex of the guy. loosing his breath the man fell backwards, knocking over a few seats.

a few of his freinds came up to thoruim "your so dead! no one does that to him!" they all cracked their knuckles an necks, some had afew scars over their faces. it was clear that these guys were meaning business. they advanced onto him, there was five of the gang members that attacked thorium. thoruim didnt let a second go, he leant his back agaisnt kicking up meeting the first two making them knock agaisnt the ones next to them.

thuriom puched off with his hands raning up to the middle one, the guy threw a punch but thoruim could already see the attack comming, he blocked the flying punch, holding it into his palm he twisted his wirst. moving in one fluid movement he got behind the guy, disarming him.

Email Hellza - master
Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-09-23 21:26   
Ya' know, you could use me for the other ICC character

Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2008-02-02 20:36   
Backslash laughed as he grew out his pistol, apointing it at Thoruim. "his life is of no matter... release him or i shall kill you both.". still holding one of Backslashes members firm not flinching to his words. "hmm so be it" he said clocking his gun pointing it right at the two. Thorium tenised his body trying his best not to show any fear. he will not allow himself be at their mercy.

Slowly a hand placed on Backlashes shoulder, Hellza spoke "my apoglogies sir, forgive him. he didn't know-" "he should so well know!" he barked. "how dare he interupt me!. for that he will pay" Hellza took a small breath while he waited backslash to finish his cutting in. "you are willing to loose all you have for simply shooting this low life?" Backslash murmured then dropped his pistol to his side turning to Hellza "well then, what do you sussguest?.." Hellza tapping his shoulder he released his hand. "put him under my control, he would be a good gunt man in my crew I am forming under your command.. why kill him when you can make him eat his pride by forcing him to do your bidding?"

A satisfying look on backslashes face at the thought of how good it would be. "very well then.. " stopping to look at thoruim. "congratulations pup, you now one of mine.." with that he turned and walked out. his men following him, finally releasing the last guy thorium shot a raging look at Hellza "what have you done! you have condemned me!" Hellza chuckled repling to him "of course not.. you being alive would be more benefil then dead. I watched your skills from over there, you are very talented."

"you didnt answer my question" he spat raising his hand forming a fist. "calm down, I been searching for some crew memembers to join.. your perfect". "i am no lap dog" "nor you shall be" he looked around seeing everyone else going back to their orginal business, drinking, chatting minding their own business. "what do you mean?" he ask caurious to what Hellza had installed for him. "I want you to be my Commander, with my plans, you shall be the backbone that inforces it."

Thoguim "and whats in it for me?" "your life, your own freedom, tonight you were a dead mean, but tomorrow you shall be renewed of a new an wonderful life. welcome aboard Thoguim to KES" He smiled shaking his hands, placing a phone into his hands. "i will contact you where to meet up tomorrow, and with that, I must depart. I shall leave you be. good day sir"
Hellza walked off into the distance, leaving the bar, thorgim just stood there, unable to deiced what is going on.. "what have i gotten myself into?"

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.025171 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR