No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +6.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » I'm getting sick of the lameness here....
 Author I'm getting sick of the lameness here....
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-05-31 18:11   
Let me start this off by first saying that if I get banned for this then so be it. It's about time somebody spoke up about all the issues in game. If you delete the topic it's just showing that you all don't care enough for the players to change stuff in the game. Anyways, I'm sick of the lag, sick of losing ships to stupid turn lag and most of all I'm tired of being outnumbered and still facing multiple fluxes while outnumbered. Like the UGTO don't already have an advantage in the game with their massive numbers but even if they outnumber you they still have tio use flux.

There was a time when this game was fun but anymore it's just plain lame!!!! It's hard for me to believe I've wasted over a $100 on this game in the past year or so. It's total BS that you freaking systems all die when at 50% hull or lower and fluxed. It's ruining the game for alot of people but I think you all are too dumb to see it. You need to get your heads out of your asses and listen to your players or risk people leaving and the only people being left is the UGTO. It's pointless to go into MV anymore because if you attack the UGTO about 10 of them show up. Yeah I know... whine whine whine. Well my reply to you is try being on the recieving end one time and see how you feel.

Anyways, I'm just sick of this game anymore. All I want is to have good fights in the MV without the flux and crap. What's the problem with that? I'll tell you.... people just don't feel like having to use skill to get them out of a fight alive so they are lazy and press the v key. I honestly don't care if I'm breaking the RoC for cussing or not. As far as I'm concerned I am done with this game for good. Thank you UGTO for being flux lamers Now as I said before go ahead and delete this post and ban me... as if I ^@&@?*$#ing care. But you all need to do something about the damn imbalances in the freaking game. I'm only person and I probably won't make much difference but hell... was worth a shot in my opinion. To all my friends on the Kluth and ICC whether you keep fighting or quit it's ok. To those who play UGTO maybe you all should try being ICC or Kluth in the MV one time with the state of the MV the way it is now. And when the horde of UGTO flux dreads comes for you tell me how you feel. Why is it so hard for you all to just use torps and skill to fight? Ohh I know because pressing the v key is easier. Well congratulations... because of you all Darkspace has just lost another player. In conclusion, to those of you all I know drop me a line sometime at SUPERTROOPERJOHN2004@hotmail.com . And thank you UGTO for allowing me to finally realize that I am wasting my time on this game Anyways, this is Fleet Admiral Supertrooper signing off.

P.S. w00t.... the almighty ban stick is gonna get me

Email Supertrooper
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-05-31 18:21   
IBTL

And now having actually read the thread... hes right, but I'm far more stubborn. I'll just continue being a superior pilot & fighting the uphill battle against the preteens.

[ This Message was edited by: Coeus on 2005-05-31 18:23 ]

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2005-05-31 18:24   
A kick or ban? for what reason? You are entitled to voice your views.

I wish you luck in your future ventures, it is always sad to see someone leave.
I could do the usual "Have you seen the beta" speech where all of the issues you state are fixed. But alas, fo some people that isnt enough to see the future, they want something as a hotfix which doesnt actually solve the real issues at hand.

Anyway, I ramble on. As a preventative step to avoid the usual flamewars which develop in these threads I will hasten to lock it.

From all of the community, goodluck. No doubt we will see you back at some point.

Farewell... for now.

[ This Message was edited by: Drafell on 2005-05-31 18:49 ]

Goto the website of Drafell
Page created in 0.008048 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR