Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » just another rant....
 Author just another rant....
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-06-20 09:28   
you know I used to love this game more than anything in the world. well, today was the last damn straw for me. I am very glad I decided not to resub. THe reason for this post is because I had a very bad and dissatisfyiing day in the MV today.

We had just capped Ihzack in Luyten and I was in my station sitting by planet when out of nowhere Nim shows up with and EAD and sits under me. I though it was normal EAD but not even. He started fluxing me. All systems went down and if it would'nt have been for me switching my systems repairing to my reloads I probably would have been dead in the water. So I got my reloads up and running and started repping myself. Killed Nim. I though that was the last of it... but no. A few seconds later he brings another EAD and sits under me yet again. I killed him yet again. another couple seconds later he brings another EAD and sits under me and starts fluxing again. At this point my hull is abttered and I have no reloads because of flux. So I switch the repairer to my wh device and make a wh. Go through the wh and Nim folows. Yet again he fluxed and I am now dead in the water. At this point I say screw it and self destruct because I would'nt have made it to a planet anyways cause my drives were out thanks to flux.

I then became so infuriated I reported Nim for repeatedly spawning ships and sitting under me. Because I figured that it would be considered as the same thing when someone is reported for spawning a bomber,bombing and crash into planet or SD and then come back with another bomber. But to my disbelief I was wrong. Our friendly neighborhood admin... scotty... informed me that this indeed was a lame but valid tactic. I mean WTF?!?!?!?! I can see sitting under a station being valid but doing it and then getting killed and coming back and doing it again? I don't see that as a valid tactic. I see it as a stupid,lame,noob tactic. And the worse thing is that the person sitting under the station is making more pres instead of losing it. I just don't get this game anymore. I remember back when I first started playing when people used strength in numbers and cruisers to kill a station. I can't stress how dissatisfied I am with this game at this point. To those of you that were there and seen all of this unfold..... you know how dissatisfied I am and how infuriated I am. And I just want to say one more thing. To [CEC]Nim: you should really check yourself when it comes to tactics.... people are beginning to get more and more pissed off with you. I hope you are happy with the player you have indeed become because alot of players are'nt!!!!!

Just had to get all of that off my chest. Anyways I think that's about it. See you all in some other game or talk to you on MSN. *goes to download EVE client* END rant!!! Come on I want to hear some opinions on this subject. Flame on hehe

Email Supertrooper
-Smokey-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-20 09:42   
Nims Done it to me countless times in my stations constant suicide runs and fluxing under station in ead and self destructing i feel the same way its a noob tactic that it takes no skill and its a disgrace its allowed in this game

[ This Message was edited by: Smokey[Anti-Flux] on 2005-06-20 09:43 ]

Leviatan
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-20 09:52   
I 100% agree with supertrooper...

holy smoke if its allowed that this nim runs dreads under stations, SDs or kills, repeating the process continously, and GAINS PRESTIGE, i've seen enough of DS and am leaving, i dont want to play with unfair tactics and players like this in game... and its a damn big lie what nim said that he would use flux only if hes fluxed, he spams it everytime theres a chance to in his ead. -------Not to mention Lonectzn driving a dread and SELF DESTRUCTING on supertrooper station----------

here you see that when ugto cant defeat us, they start using lame tactics like this to piss off people, and them call everybody "noob" or a "lamer" afterwards after these "nice" tactics.

Fix the lag, bugs, and lamers like nim to the heck outta here if you want to keep players, would appear that more than one players are starting to get tired of this..

-------- not resubbing when sub ends, enough BS for me, unless i see the admins really do something about these issues to make the game better.

[ This Message was edited by: Shadey on 2005-06-20 09:56 ]

FAdm. Tim Webbers *S1*
Fleet Admiral
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2005-06-20 10:12   
Before I say anything, I'd like screens of people doing this. Personally, I've never seen this done, so I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not saying it's not true, I just haven't seen it done yet.

And yes, that's like spawning stock ships to go fight with. Sounds like a valid tactic to me...

Leviatan
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-20 10:19   
Quote:

On 2005-06-20 10:12, 2nd R. Adm Tim Webbers wrote:
Before I say anything, I'd like screens of people doing this. Personally, I've never seen this done, so I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not saying it's not true, I just haven't seen it done yet.

And yes, that's like spawning stock ships to go fight with. Sounds like a valid tactic to me...

http://koti.mbnet.fi/kuukke/data/nimunderstation.jpg

big picture, wont put image tags, so click the link for the pic... it speaks for itself..

the stuff nim did is a bit different than bringing stock ships, he rolls out a ship only to go under the station so nobody else can shoot it, then flux, SD or die and another..... very unfair and lame.

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-06-20 10:21   
meh... did'nt even get any screenies of all of it. Was way too busy dealing with Nim and his tactics to take any screenies. If you don't believe me that's damn fine. I could really care less who does and who does'nt believe me. I know what the hell I saw so that's all that really matters. And these were'nt stock ships... they had all been modded with flux. ohh well let it be a valid tactic. Let it keep happening and when more and more people quit because of it everyone will be like well... uhhmmm.... who we gonna fight now? people have quit because of the lame and cheap tactics some players use. and of course anyone in CEC is gonna side with Nim. you know IMHO he's casting an evergrowing bad shadow on that fleet and it's name.

[ This Message was edited by: Supertrooper ( Ret. ) on 2005-06-20 10:23 ]

Email Supertrooper
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-06-20 10:25   
He sd's when he's at low hull, not fresh EAD's. When you put it like that it sounds like it was litraly "pop, SD, pop, SD, pop, SD".

Fatal Fwdblackhawk
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-20 10:27   
first off how is nim gettin stock ships when he fluxs every time he goes understation ?? ive had it done 2 me a few times but luckly i get away

Leviatan
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-20 10:29   
Quote:

On 2005-06-20 10:25, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
He sd's when he's at low hull, not fresh EAD's. When you put it like that it sounds like it was litraly "pop, SD, pop, SD, pop, SD".

Eh, taking flux ead repeatedly, running under station and fluxing the crap out of it, then on death take another and repeat the process, is just as lame as that pop SD thing, no? especially when other faction members cant shoot him at all because he is under the station, if you try the station takes the damage.... UNFAIR.

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-06-20 10:33   
no jack... you don't get it... these were all modded EAD's.... all flux EAD's.. he jumped in... got under me.... fluxed and sat there until he could flux again... I killed him each time except for the third and last time. Believe what you want to believe Jack..... you would'nt understand what us ICC that have to deal with Nim and his antics on a daily basis go through. Why don't you try being on the other side of the fence once and then tell me if you still think the same.

Email Supertrooper
Nim *
Chief Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2005-06-20 11:05   
Haha thats funny.

First off, I never sd'd. Secondly, use ur brain instead of spacebar mashing when someone is under u that gives more ff points than anything else. The other day u called me noob for fitting 1 flux on my station, now u know why i do that. To stop players doing that to me. Also ever heard of tractor beam? USE it.

Also bear in mind when i go under a station in a flux ead, only my flux can cause damage and my beams will have no effect.. So.. that means i have just 6 flux hurt u. So had u thought for a sec and just used bemas on me and not torps and tractored me out of the way, u wouldnt have got hurt, as my flux would have just taken ur shield off.

AS for others who r agreeing with u they r all ICC, so they WILL support u.

So for once use ur brain and think of ways to combat the situation rather than whining every damn time.

PS: That happend to me many times, one of the reason i rarely use station now days.

EDIT: I dont flux anyone that dont flux me but this is an exception as I had enough of the insults from shadey and supertrooper.

[ This Message was edited by: Nim on 2005-06-20 11:27 ]

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-06-20 11:10   
you know... I was just talking to a friend and he was telling me that negativity brings nothing to a game. This is true... but my reply to this is that we don't live in "perfect". I mean what do people expect you to do... you get pissed off about something you vent it out. If it's negative then so be it. If a player does'nt vent IMO he/she gets frustrated and eventually blows up and start spouting very bad words in game. and we all don't want that. I really don't see how any of my beginning post is negative. All I was merely doing was expressing and sharing my opinion and views on the subject and asking others their view on the subject.

You can't expect players to play the game,deal with all the lame but "valid" tactics and not express negativity. Am I supposed to play the game and just say ohh looky there... my station is being fluxed by an EAD sitting underneath me and still be positive about all of it? I think not. players are going to express negativity.... they always will. I don't know any gamer that has'nt expressed negativity towards at least one game they have played. Players will continue to express their negative views of subjects to the community until that problem is either fixed or the player decides to leave the game. All of this is just my opinion and I just felt I would post this about this subject.

Email Supertrooper
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-06-20 11:25   
ok nim... you know... there really is'nt anything you can do when none of your ^@^$$%%%ing systems work.... and you can only use one weapon at a time because everything is flashing on and off or recharging slowly. I wish my tractor would have worked but guess what it did'nt because of the flux. ohh and about all the ICC supporting me... good for them... maybe if you would stop using lame tactics and start using torps to do your talking instad of hitting the v key people would take you seriously and stop calling you a noob. But in my humble opinion you are a noob... a noob that uses lame cheap ass tactics just to irratate people and piss them off so that they will log from the MV so you can bomb and cap without having to deal with defenders. All the ICC that think you are lame and cheap will probably continue calling you a noob. I honestly hope more people start leaving because of you and your cheap ass tactics. Maybe then the admins will see the problems and correct them. anyways... hope you're happy that you have indeed been the final straw in a player quitting Darkspace. I bet that just makes your god damn day does'nt it? in conclusion, thank you Nim, screw you and hope the ICC kill you and flux you until you can't take it anymore. Good luck and see ya around Darkspace. ohh and I never said that you sd'd... I said I did... get your &?^&&&@*ing facts straight next time before making a &?^&&&@*ing post!!!!!

you know... I never once insulted you until the point where you came in the scond EAD and fluxed me again. Yes it's true... I did call you a lame noob.... but that's how I feel. I even said after the first time you fluxed me that you was pissing me off... but that was'nt enough for you was it? ~?~*?~^& no.... you had to flux me some more. you know I just find you to be a player that uses lame cheap ass ~?~*?~^&ing tactics and therefore I have absolutely no respect for you as a player or as a person. All I can say is I hope you got your fill for fluxing me because you won't be doing it ever again. And as for Shade insulting you... that's between him and you.

[small][ This Message was edited by: Supertrooper ( Ret. ) on 2005-06-20 11:27 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Supertrooper ( Ret. ) on 2005-06-20 11:41 ]

Email Supertrooper
Scotty
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-20 11:37   
This is turning flame - I end it

Scotty

Email Scotty
Page created in 0.020999 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR