No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +2.5 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » MY two cents
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author MY two cents
Eagleranger
Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-27 12:18   
well first off i love my faction icc....it has alot of good pilots,,,,,,that being said there is a lot of indiviuals that are good pilots spread across the mv dong their own thing ....... look every night i play the first question i ask when i get on is where is the fight ,,, second question is whats the plan,,,,,,,the later is the problem!!! we never gather everyone up .... we never take time to get a game plan together ,,,,, we stay spread across the mv and when we do get in the same system we all (including myself ) have our own goals and ideas going and it is uneffective. (thats not ugto fault thats OURS! )

Now i heard people saying oh the ugto flux monsters ,,,,,ect well your straight out wrong it isnt the flux beating us it our lack of team work , lack of planning , lack of bringing icc focus on the same objective,,,,,,we need to give the ugto koo do's congrats on great team work and organization,,,,,,want proof that we should ???????????

next time your in mv watch there tactics ,,, nim in abomber cruiser and his supply ship that runs with (sorry i cant recall his call sign at the moment, help me out nim if you read this ) while we are wasting time trading blows with tc,eads,,,,etc they go and bomb our planets to the point that they are ripe for invasion then a transport drops troops then all there ships defend as the planet builds it inf up ,,,,, i watched this saturday i started to go after nim ... so instead of trying to organize and take back our planets we just traded punches.....

our defeat is by our own design and ugto victory is by theirs congraulations ugto

to my friends,fleet and faction i end this with this thought

definition: insanity

to do the same thing over and over again and to expect change

(we need to quit practicing and catering to insanity and change the way we do things ,, myself included )

West9 *mmm Pie*
Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-27 13:22   
I see your point mate, Alot of ICC do their own thing, and myself being a self confessed Flux0r!!111one I know it is true, as alot of ICC do flux as well, as we speak im loggin my Flux EAD 0o, but thats not whats at issue here.

If u wanna win something, u gotta work together simple as, each faction has its own player base, ICC has around 20 Reg players, UGTO maybe a few more, inc myself and mostly the CEC, we do most of the capping/Bombing, as Nim is such a good leader when it comes to this sorta thing, wanna know what thats called guys?

...Team Work

warner_lowcharge
Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-27 14:08   
I would like to congratulate Nim on doing one helluva job in the MV....I have yet to see any other player do what he as done=)

I'm a PROUD member of CEC!

ICC, K'luth....with a leader like Nim you would OWN the MV,,,well the BUMS have done a great job too, too bad not enough players helped you=P

Eagleranger
Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-27 14:52   
i believe it took all of ugto to pull it off nim is just one example of this

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-06-27 15:01   
Uhh... beta stress test occupying all the players? UGTO taking advantage of people trying to help the future of the game?

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
JRE
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-27 15:32   
Easy to pull off MV conquer when there are Peeps to play on your side and noone on the others.....

UnknownWarrior
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-06-27 15:33   
I give no congratz to the UGTO...Period...To those who took advantage of everyone when we were over in Beta, TRYING to help get the bugs and kinks out of it so that when it will be released it doesnt screw up the game...

In all honesty, those who took advantage should be ashamed because instead of gaining respect from me and most likely a lot of other people, you only dug yourself a deeper hole.

Flame me if you want, im just saying what some are too scared to say.

-Unknown Warrior

Email UnknownWarrior
-Stormryder-
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-27 16:47   
Warrior and Coeus.... you both sound like idiots. Dont be foolish, no one forced you to go into that beta. Dont blame anyone, whats interesting enough is there are people in the MV on ICC trying to put up a fight. I put 2 thumbs up for those ICC who came in the MV and played the game against us UGTO. Go blame someone else for your reasons being in the beta you two, and playing the game doesnt dig yourself a bigger hole.

[ This Message was edited by: -Stormryder-(LW) on 2005-06-27 16:56 ]

Email -Stormryder-   Goto the website of -Stormryder-
ReZ
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-27 17:23   
Quote:

On 2005-06-27 14:08, warner_lowcharge wrote:
I would like to congratulate Nim on doing one helluva job in the MV....I have yet to see any other player do what he as done=)

I'm a PROUD member of CEC!

ICC, K'luth....with a leader like Nim you would OWN the MV,,,well the BUMS have done a great job too, too bad not enough players helped you=P

Do we have to go over how much more easier bombing has gotten? or that little 2 minute limit which has been visably abused... if anything, exploitation is the name of the game here..

Anyways, as to the comment about telling warrior and coeus to shut up; i have to agree with them. If you werent there Faustus had personally asked us to go into Beta to test the server out for any bugs, kinks, etc.

Now although it wasnt a general *order* for all to test it out, it was pretty lame for those of us who did test it to come back online and find pretty much all of our planets capped...

See, that sort of thing is done with intent.. knowing there would be no resistance because? (Well gee ed, 20 ppl in beta).

Also, about the coordination of ICC.. Your absolutly right.. i've watched 10 ppl online actually sit around and watch ugto cap planets, doing their own thing.. etc.

Part of the uggie victory comes to the return of GTN, nothing against some of its members, but its at a terrible time.. the shift of numbers over to the ugto was pretty brutal. (and yes, i know a good number of gtn arent subbed).

Having a super power fleet in this instance (Though not as powerful as they once were) reminds me alot of a fleet once called ID, lead by h@voc himself if i remember correctly.. If any of you remember them youll recall that a majority of the fighting was done amongst each other because there was no competition..

Nevertheless, i can see flames generated out of this so i'll say in closing that it was a good game, despite the smelly brown lumps of you know what distributed by a few players.

GL,GG,GF.

Email ReZ
-Stormryder-
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-27 17:55   
Well I got no feelings for those who think I take advantage of the MV because I decided not to go to the stress test. And saying that is a bunch of bull. Oh yeah, and thats right, he ASKED us if we wanted to, so not everyone did or had to attend to the stress test. From what you say, your calling me and other UGTO players lame because we played the game like it was supposed too, you need a reality check buddy.

[ This Message was edited by: -Stormryder-(LW) on 2005-06-27 20:22 ]

Email -Stormryder-   Goto the website of -Stormryder-
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-06-27 18:39   
FYI, Nim has been beta testing, so he's been putting his weight where its worth both sides of the pond.

You who are replying to this via playing in the MV are no better than them, let them cap it, beta is much more fun than the MV. Plus you can just ask for your prestige to be transfered over if your that worried about being in small ships.

Its tons of fun, get in there.

Tikki
Cadet
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-06-27 19:00   
Quote:

On 2005-06-27 18:39, BackSlash wrote:
You who are replying to this via playing in the MV are no better than them, let them cap it, beta is much more fun than the MV. Plus you can just ask for your prestige to be transfered over if your that worried about being in small ships.

I am in the small ships when I get there, even with pres transferred. biggest reason I'm still in the MV is so I can at least get 1stRA and keep the ship I fly now (Battle Cruiser).

Commander of the Missle Cruiser 'Nevermore'

r3dj4ck
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-27 21:02   
omg...

I had no idea that there was a separate beta server and that MV play wasn't assisting in the test.

<- clueless n00b

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-06-27 21:47   
Quote:

On 2005-06-27 19:00, Tikki (Viking Kitten) wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-06-27 18:39, BackSlash wrote:

I am in the small ships when I get there, even with pres transferred. biggest reason I'm still in the MV is so I can at least get 1stRA and keep the ship I fly now (Battle Cruiser).

Thats a bug, post on the forums over there.

warner_lowcharge
Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-27 22:04   
I was in beta on the weekend...wen't on UGTO side. there were also some iccies, i asked if something was happening. All the ugto's said there wasn't anything gonna happen so i went to MV....that was it for my betatesting

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020372 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR