Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » Request for credits
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Request for credits
RagAnok
Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-28 03:43   
can you add some more credits to my profile plz
i think i went over board with upgradeing a mandy, 5mil and still not finished and with the cost/sale price i cant sell some to test others.

[ This Message was edited by: ragAnok on 2005-06-28 03:44 ]

Telekinesis, thats what you need, just lay back and let your mind do the walking

Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-06-28 03:50   
I noticed one time that i have over 900 mill in creadits. Then i left and beat was updated. Afterward i lost my rank and i droped to under 10 mill. If i may i'd like to be renstated back to the 900 mill mark that i once was at,

Two weeks™ Later and a new sig.

Email Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}   Goto the website of Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Mithrandir
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-06-28 05:38   
Well, since it is beta, its not like you're somehow entitled to the 900 million.

Though I'm perfectly alright with providing credits; just ask if you see me or use a thread like this or the beta prestige one. I'll hook ya up; we're going for testing, so we might as well let everyone be able to test everything.

Email Mithrandir
Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-06-28 08:24   
Yeah, me too. I was updated to show my GA rank, and lost 900mill. Now I am in negative lol. Not to say I'm "entitled", but it sure is easier to test upgrades and such w/o having to mine for 3 weeks straight to aquire credits to upgrade just one ship. TY

Az

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Leviatan
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-28 08:35   
I could also use more(more likely a billion credits, else youre going to find me in this topic often as im likely to mod more than one ships in beta);

EDIT: Mithrandir did this already for me

[ This Message was edited by: Shadey on 2005-06-28 23:31 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-06-28 08:45   
Quote:

On 2005-06-28 08:35, Shadey wrote:
I could also use more credits; wasted everything on upgrading a parasite(9.8 millions) and still its missing parts, would be fun to test everything...

also my profile is still messed up. yes, i got most of the prestige back, but still lacking ~4300 prestige, i had 17400 pres, now 13100something... and i cant get any ships i really could with the rank! the ships names show white, meaning im supposed to be able to use them, but when i try to spawn, it says "Insufficient rank and/or badges!". In example; i try to get out Missile dread, im VA, got gold combat and silver support, just like it requires, still it says i dont have enough rank... same thing with every ship above the ones which required the rank when profiles were bugged by res loss. meaning im VA, and can only use ships of 2nd RA, because its the rank i got demoted to in the ress loss update... now after the profile being "fixed" i still cant use any other ships.........

Eagleranger
Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-28 09:57   
please morecredits

Leviatan
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-28 10:02   
Quote:

On 2005-06-28 08:45, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-06-28 08:35, Shadey wrote:
I could also use more credits; wasted everything on upgrading a parasite(9.8 millions) and still its missing parts, would be fun to test everything...

also my profile is still messed up. yes, i got most of the prestige back, but still lacking ~4300 prestige, i had 17400 pres, now 13100something... and i cant get any ships i really could with the rank! the ships names show white, meaning im supposed to be able to use them, but when i try to spawn, it says "Insufficient rank and/or badges!". In example; i try to get out Missile dread, im VA, got gold combat and silver support, just like it requires, still it says i dont have enough rank... same thing with every ship above the ones which required the rank when profiles were bugged by res loss. meaning im VA, and can only use ships of 2nd RA, because its the rank i got demoted to in the ress loss update... now after the profile being "fixed" i still cant use any other ships.........

dude, i have relogged a zillion times, but for some reason my website profile shows 2nd RA and ingame VA, and i think thats why it doesnt work.............

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-06-28 10:04   
Mine doesnt seem to be working either. Credits ingame are 120 mil.

BipBipBip
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-28 10:40   
I respectfully ask for something like 100 Million credits so I can fully test beta, please

I don't know if it is fixed already, but I would also like to get my rank back (admiral). Last night I came to test and bang! negative prestige!

TY

Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-06-28 14:20   
Quote:

On 2005-06-28 05:38, Mithrandir wrote:
Well, since it is beta, its not like you're somehow entitled to the 900 million.

Though I'm perfectly alright with providing credits; just ask if you see me or use a thread like this or the beta prestige one. I'll hook ya up; we're going for testing, so we might as well let everyone be able to test everything.

I was just saying that i had it before the update the messed the ranks up i though i should get it back. I'm sorry if it seamd that i was demading it back. I'm not too good with asking and it mostly sounds like i demad a lot of stuff. But hey i was in the US Army and well we kinda had to demad to get things done there.

Two weeks™ Later and a new sig.

Email Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}   Goto the website of Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
whateverr
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-28 14:38   
more credits too plz... somehow had a billion yesterday... now 3mil O.o?

anywho any amount allowing modding would be helpful ty

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-06-28 14:53   
Quote:

On 2005-06-28 14:38, Dark Prophet {Absolut} wrote:
more credits too plz... somehow had a billion yesterday... now 3mil O.o?

anywho any amount allowing modding would be helpful ty

Database is teh screwy!

Razor
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-30 10:24   
My Request:

Either Beta profile re-instatement or prez migration from v1.482.

My Beta profile went from GA to Middie with no explaination why. If I did something wrong or pissed someone off it would have been appropriate to let me know the infraction first before nuking my profile.

My home e-mail adress is posted in my profile. If I have caused some heartburn then I invite a private dialogue to discuss the matter.

RaZoR

We are many. We are one.

BipBipBip
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-05 14:02   
Mhhh...
Last time I played beta (a few days ago) I had something close to 300 mill creds, now I got 1.8 billion... negative!

Please drop the minus sign

Ty.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.019428 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR