No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Newbie Sever
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Newbie Sever
Fleet Admiral Busby
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-04 21:21   
ok that is it you wana know why people lave DS??? becuase of the stupid newbie sever everyone is either bombing planets or building them to get pres but its wrong to do it when your a 1st rear admiral or a 2nd rear admiral i mean COME ON! we need to stop that i would like to request that Newbie Rank requirement be set to Lt Commander please if this does happen alot more people will play in the MV most peopel like some like ESF or some other clans just camp the crap out of Newbie building and bombing i mean COME ON reset the Rank requirements for Newbie i will bet to you more people will be in the MV COME ON!!

Leviatan
Cadet

Posted: 2005-07-04 21:33   
You blame the whole ESF fleet if somebody plays in newbie? thats pretty offensive to say that the whole fleets campin it if theres like one or two of us in.. not all of us... oh and ever heard of a thing called "Bored-Of-MV"?

Fleet Admiral Busby
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-04 21:41   
no iam not blameing just nameing a few Clans!

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-07-04 22:23   
Quote:

On 2005-07-04 21:33, Shadey wrote:
You blame the whole ESF fleet if somebody plays in newbie? thats pretty offensive to say that the whole fleets campin it if theres like one or two of us in.. not all of us... oh and ever heard of a thing called "Bored-Of-MV"?

If your over 1st RA, and bored of the MV..Go to Beta. And shadey, I have seen more than four ESF in the Newbie latley. Only time I go in there, is on my other name, or to help someone who asked for it.

JRE
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-04 22:37   
Going to Newbie server now.....Muhahahahhahahahahahahah!!!!!

Leviatan
Cadet

Posted: 2005-07-04 22:46   
Quote:

On 2005-07-04 22:23, Crimson wrote:
Quote:

If your over 1st RA, and bored of the MV..Go to Beta. And shadey, I have seen more than four ESF in the Newbie latley. Only time I go in there, is on my other name, or to help someone who asked for it.

Beta is quite the lag hell.. and, lately Smokey&Co. have been in newbie only for capturing ships, and alot of high ranked people seem to do it lately.. i suggest you people just mind your own business instead of yapping that people play in newbie server, the issue has been around forever, so why complain anymore? Sometimes i go in newbie if MV is lagging like cheese, its no fun to play with high desync/ultrahigh latency...

[ This Message was edited by: Shadey on 2005-07-04 22:49 ]

Fleet Admiral Busby
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-04 22:54   
mind our on buisnuis omg Shadey you know better the reason why People are quiting DS because eitehr everyone is in NEWBIE campin and trying to get Pres think about it if we had more people come to MV and do more stuf finstead of just modding ships or Sitting nad waiting for the Enemy i rember haveing 159 in MV at once and hardly anyone in Newbie people like ESF no offence or toher CLANS fram in teh newbie witch is totaly unfair to the newbs that go in there i say we change it to where lT commadners and below make per only. if newbie went back to the way it was alot more people will be in MV instead of just farming Newbie.

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-04 22:56   
Warning: flame bait ahead.

JRE
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-04 23:27   
O and FYI the reason I enjoy Newbie server is it is really fun to fly around in a dessy with about 15 other dessys. You just dont get those battles in MV. In fact I cant remember a real good fight in mv lately.......

Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-07-04 23:41   
Last one I remember was when the UGTO did a huge invasion of Ross...

And got their arses kicked...

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
_x$witchBladex_ [1.480 Fanboy]
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-04 23:42   
Quote:

On 2005-07-04 23:27, JRE wrote:
In fact I cant remember a real good fight in mv lately.......

-You havn't been chilling with the K'luth at the right times . Been having quite a few recently.

-Now, back to the topic. From what I have seen everyone (yes including myself) just uses the Newbie Server as free prestige. Whatever happened to the 1.480 thing where no one could earn prestige unless they were the required ranks? Just reinstate that, or Bring back the FA server with limitations to cruisers or somthing. And for all of you that want ship captures...defend a planet in the MV, I manage to cap a ship when defending against bombers.

Good hunting.

~Switch

[ This Message was edited by: _x$witchBladex_ [Delete Nicea!] on 2005-07-04 23:51 ]
* [=TB=]Enterprise @39933 sent to Clan: "Thats a lie Switch, you'd never let anyone else drink rum if it were right there. You'd slip teh roofies in and start drinking it yourself and not even realize it."

Zeritu
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-07-04 23:47   
Shadey ESF are the Biggest Pres Farmers in Newbie and it needs to stop.And to Everyoe else Stop Pres Farming or Newbie mite get shutdown like the rest of the servers have. This is a DS Staff Warning to Stop all the Pres Farming!

Goto the website of Zeritu
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-07-04 23:57   
Quote:

On 2005-07-04 22:23, Crimson wrote:
Quote:

Thats cause most of ESF are newbs....

ESF doesn't recruit, it ... nm I'll tell you in friend chat =P

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-07-05 00:40   
Quote:

On 2005-07-04 22:46, Shadey wrote:
Smokey&Co. have been in newbie only for capturing ships, and alot of high ranked people seem to do it lately..

That, right there..can possibly get smokey banned for press farming, well..In my opinion they should.

Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-07-05 02:07   
Quote:

On 2005-07-04 23:47, Zeritu {Da Hui} Recruiting wrote:
Shadey ESF are the Biggest Pres Farmers in Newbie and it needs to stop.And to Everyoe else Stop Pres Farming or Newbie mite get shutdown like the rest of the servers have. This is a DS Staff Warning to Stop all the Pres Farming!

Can't argue with a mod.
And from the general opinion, I'd say Zeritu is right, too.

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.019016 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR